Why do Nords have so much land per capita? Why aren't more people living there?

Why do Nords have so much land per capita? Why aren't more people living there?

Nords aren't real lmao

because its barren wasteland with forrests and soil so thin if you break it, rocks surface

its like owning sand

because we're not fast breeding negroids

If you lived here you would understand

Because most of it is terrible fucking land

Fast-breeding or actually breeding? Scan = 1 baby then divorce

Too many people have been born. They push out nature. Group natural selection. When?

Don't worry, when the Nordic elites get their way that land will be populated with millions of Afghani's and Somalians.

Without forest and open space, Nords become mentally ill (see Stockholm, Oslo etc)

this is why it's natural for nords to be so spread out

Who would like to live in the middle of a fucking frozen forest

he said nords

This is true
This is not, except for in an extremely pragmatic sense.

The landscape and nature in Scandinavia is absolutely gorgeous. It brings in a big part of the tourism revenue, and the fact that we have it gives us this amazing countryside to explore and observe in amazement.

Better map

They need room for the somalis

The parts where people actually live are about as densely populated as the european average

>tfw blue banana
Almost no forests here, villages are usually 3000+ and only a few km apart
You can't take a walk even through the fields without stumbling upon someone else every 5 minutes

Cross out most of portugal

>Nords
delete this thread and start over using a real word not made up by an american vidya company

Yeah, what passes as """forest""" area for Meds is shit like pic related

In comparison, a proper forest

Rude :(

It's scrubland

Yeah, but they count it towards "forest" in official statistics, that's why places like Spain/Italy/Greece... always look much greener on forest cover maps than they actually are

jealous slavic subhuman
any proofs?
besides
it looks better than shitty forests

Garbage fairy tale forest, looks unnatural.
Pic related looks much better, evergreen for the win.

>no tree taller than like 5 metres
But that's more like shrubland too, just of the Arctic variety
Also autumn looks nice in deciduous forest, though the 4-5 barren months are kinda depressive

Wow, Sweden is actually more forested than Finland (the only reason their percentage is higher is because of our mountains)

fall in germany means rain
northern forests > that shit in germany

No, this is

Because youre low breeding subhumans who get conquered*
France was 3rd most populated nation in tge world for a long time and were the strongest/most influential with many inventions, fins barely exist.

You do realize there are several climate zones in the Iberian Peninsula, right?

I grew up not far from this one. Most forests in the area look like it minus the waterfall.

Looks like a desert.

forests, mountains and shitty soil

historically not enough food to grow population due to land and now its because nobody wants to have many children

I think you posted a California forest.

Yes, this is where most people in Portugal live. At least density-wise. Maybe not that exact species.

Probably. It's the same sort of density, though. The biggest pain is that it's on mountainsides, which make access and escaping a bitch.

Historically scandinavians were too stupid for agriculture and had to steal like niggers, repent and fix it by starting a higher fertility scandi race then submitting to inferiority.

>american education
i don't think you understand how little fertile/useable/non-mountain/non-forest earth there is in Scandinavia

Norrland master race

Look up some pictures of deserts, lad.

Everything good about swedish land is also everything that's good about canadian land

Nords are beta cucks who can't reproduce unlike meds and slavs

True, you do have some wet areas in the North-West, but the vast majority of the peninsula is dry as fuck

vikings were farmers, settlers and traders too

vi kangs basically

you would think right?

it's probably just a low resolution map, tard, here's a better one

>i found forestmap.jpg on google now let me tell you about your country

one is a 1000 years ago while the other is today

try again

you are still subhumans

Well, Australia. Here's a map you can go ahead and colour red for once.

>scandinavians
>had to steal
Have a look at this fine American man.

>the netherlands has a bigger population than Norway, Finland, denmark, luxembourg and iceland combined

Another #1 to my autistic collection!