My first and only gf I've had for the past 8 years just broke up with me...

My first and only gf I've had for the past 8 years just broke up with me. What's a good movie to watch while I kill myself with alcohol tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY
therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess, she couldn't wait any longer for you to propose?

Leaving Las Vegas

good one

High Fidelity

Memento or Filth

youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY

you probably shouldn't play WoW all day

My god I am in the same boat
MY gf is waiting that I propose her but I don't feel to do it

We are also 8 years together.

Only real choice.

Honest.

This and ONLY this.

Serious.

The brave little toaster on loop

500 days of summer

You just have oneitis famalam. Trust me, you dodged a bullet.

It will hurt for a while, but you will get past it. Getting some strange will accelerate the healing process.

brilliant

>arrives still bleeding
He was riding as fast as possible on horseback. no shit wounds would have a hard time healing on a bumpy horseback ride.

I hate these stupid criticism youtube things.

>killing yourself bc vagina
lol kys

just kill yourself faggot

quit shitting up the board with your faggotry

You'll get over it, faggot.

>last gf started talking about marriage not even a year into dating
>she dumps me after 1 year and gets engaged 9 months later

Cheese pizza. You may as well now, right?

go back to reddlt normalfag fuckers

>Telling someone who is suicidal to kys
Carry on

Autism

weak strawman

the argument is it's a journey of several weeks, he should be dead by then if he's bleeding still

if i'm being baited, god damn you

I've been in 9 relationships in my life and in 4 of those I thought she was the one
Turns out the sea really is full of fish

kill her then yourself and anyone else in the immediate vicinity

spring breakers

>Date girl for a year out of high school
>She wants to move in together
>I need to move out of my parents house anyway so I agree
>After 3 months of living together she wants to have a kid
>Tell her no because we're both poor as shit
>Suddenly every month is a "pregnancy scare"
>Eventually get vasectomy (I have shitty genes anyway) just to shut her up
>She cries for a week straight and then starts demanding we get married
>Tell her no
>She falls into depression
>Quits her job
>I now have to work 60hrs a week for us to keep the house in addition to school
>I'm gone from 6am to 10pm every day while she sits at home
>Eventually she cheats on me because "I was never there for her and left her alone all day"

Gee I wonder where my prejudice against women came from

Her then Royal Tenenbaums

Fuck off.
It's been 7 years in 3 months and I just talked to my ex the other night.
She's engaged and just had ANOTHER baby I never knew of.
We talked and she got so upset with me I just left her alone.
Told my manager about it (she's really cool with me) and showed her what my ex said and convinced me to delete the conversation.
My manager is cool so I deleted it.
Manager tells me she's a whore who cheated on me and I deserve more than some girl who threw me away for someone else.

I guess, first love and I'm almost 30 and I'm still bashing my head over her.

Leaving Las Vegas is a true inspiration if I had the money.

>dating the mentally ill

please start reading here because it can save you.

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

How many fucking warning signs do you need?

>womemes
>ever
thank fuck i'm gay

I didn't realize that breaking up with people was an option because low self esteem

youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0

Drinking will only make it worse. You need to lift.

This. You'll just black out and wake up tomorrow feeling even shittier

Yeah but you feel hungover instead of depressed.

>true inspiration
aspiration
also, Sup Forums
also, kys

Eternal Sunshine faggot
If you're meant to be together you'll find your way back

Did you supply the bull or did she?

Hey I can do that to.

also, kys

You see it's deep

I agree. Getting over oneitis is very different than moving past a traumatic breakup with a serious partner. It can really fuck you.

It's been just past 4 years since my ex-wife left me. We were together for 8 years. Never imagined anything could go wrong until the moment she said she didn't love me anymore.

After she left, I was out drinking with some friends and someone told that it takes half the time we were together (4 years) to get over it. I remember thinking that was too long and I'd be back to together in a year- didn't turn out that way, at least for me.

Fast forward now. I've dated a bit, I've got good friends (for now), and -professionally- I'm more successful than I could have imagined. Truthfully, however, I'm a wreck. Alcoholism, anti social behavior, self destructive tendencies, etc. I take responsibility for my situation, but that bitch deserves some blame too.

No advice here, just my experience. Best of luck OP

Been there senpai, you'll get over it eventually. Try to get out more for a while.

Watch Mr. Vampire / Tremors / Big Trouble in Little China / Crank: High Voltage or something along those lines.

>I just talked to my ex the other night.
Gee what could be the problem here. You're supposed to sever all ties after a breakup idiot.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

My first gf was also my first love and we dated for 3 years. We used to watch the above movie together all the time. She was a bitch and cucked me on a trip and broke my heart and it changed me forever. We eventually got back together but it wasn't the same and we were both unhappy so we just broke up.
I dated my second gf for another 3 years but my feelings for her soon died out, and one day she said she didn't love me anymore. To this day everyone of my relatives asks me why didn't I marry 'such a good girl'. Fuck them. I don't know how I got into such a long loveless relationship.
I thought my 3rd gf was definitely the one. She was like me in a lot of aspects and it was the most intense thing I had ever experienced. I was beginning to be more like the old me. Then her mom died, her family was in shambles and she turned into an utter mess. My mature person daddy instincts kicked in and I had to be her anchor and support for over 2 years. But she had changed so much, drove me so mad with her laziness (all caused by depression) I couldn't take it anymore, so I broke up with her. First time I said those words.

Some months after that, I was still depressed from the loneliness so I got very drunk and took an LSD tablet. The next morning after you take LSD your dopamine levels or whatever are completely depleted, so you feel such apathy like you've never felt before in your life. Even though it felt like there was a void in the middle of my chest, it was extremely liberating. I realized I just failed her but most importantly, I had failed at myself. I used to take pride in how selfless I could be to the ones I loved, but I realized my reservoir for kindness was rather limited. I've been living without any real feelings since that day for these past 4 years and it's okay.