WTF!? EXBLAIN. I don't understand at all. I feel like the whole anime is a suicide prevention show or something

WTF!? EXBLAIN. I don't understand at all. I feel like the whole anime is a suicide prevention show or something.

Attached: 1540590-neon_genesis_evangelion_2.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MD0AF9KsE7g
youtu.be/5ibJwgeVFbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The whole thing is a social experiment to see just how much of a pussy the mc is. Turns out he's an even bigger pussy than anyone expected, so the show becomes something of a race to see if the scientists can devise an experiment good enough to get a definitive answer as to the depths of his pussyness before everyone is sucked into the black hole that is his metaphorical vagina.

it's a character study

Ego death

The point was that Rei was the best girl.

NGE is a self study of the shows creator. In it, he explores just how much of a cuck soyboy beta jap male he is, and how he was the prototype for the modern, NEET japanese male who never goes outside or fucks girls. It was a warning, but Japan failed to listen, and now they pay the price.

Pleb

Attached: 1517140143266.jpg (490x457, 75K)

the creator was super depressed when making this show and wanted everyone else to be depressed too. also they ran out of money which is why the last episode is such a clusterfuck

You interested enough to watch a couple analysis vids? Used to hate EVA, but they really turned around my opinion.

Yeah i just realized the 3 movies explain a little more than the show itself or at least i think it does. Gotta watch those before i go deeper but i needed to seek for an explanation for the whole "meaning" of the show.

Its a depressed jap trying to convince him self not to an hero its interesting as fuck once you understand that.

Short answer, the show and mecha doesn't matter at all other than breaking down Shinji and creating an environment where goo world happens, and Shinji is given the choice of destroying everything and depriving everyone of suffering, or recreating it with the acknowledgement that while there will be suffering, there will happiness and joy, and love and every other positive sentiment and experience that make the suffering bearable.
Lemme see if I can find those vids for you though.

if you need eva explained to you then you are retarded

Read up the lore of the show it’s quite interesting

>Lemme see if I can find those vids for you though.
youtu.be/MD0AF9KsE7g
youtu.be/5ibJwgeVFbg
There you go.

If anything the show will make you want to commit suicide. Basically telling the story of child who is neglected by his father. He searches for a purpose in life and now does so by piloting evas. Apparently Eva 01 had some connection with Shinji’s mom (like Asuka with her mom in her own Eva) and Shinji felt comfort doing so. Also Rei is Shinji’s mom, so weird incest was thrown in there too. Eva explain does a better job on this, it gets philosophical and psychological, so just prepare for a ride.

Weren't all the souls sucked into literal vaginas?

back to your moeshit you absolute pleb

Attached: 1520971568782.jpg (564x423, 46K)

thank you

>Evangelion
>Suicide prevention
Your notion of "prevention" is a weird one.

t. onlf halfway understands it

One of the most overrated things in existance, alongside batman. Rahxephon did everything eva did, only better.

so he got the human race killed?

>being this much of a normie

Attached: mfw.png (264x328, 140K)

No, he just pushed the reset button(twice)

you missed the point

Attached: d7d.png (600x440, 438K)