Is Fortnite any good, i'm about to install it

is Fortnite any good, i'm about to install it

Attached: fortnite.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ta39VRitps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur about to find out

I hated it. Tried playing it for 2 hours, and uninstalled it.

you're not ninja
you're not going to magically gain 100k twitch subs and duo with a celebrity

So is it fun?

no it sucks

It's pretty fun but you might have to put some hours into mastering your building if you want to win

Another garbage game stolen from a garbage game. It's the flavor of hte month like pubg. It will be dead in less than 9 months.

it's okay if you have friends, otherwise it is shit

Add me i get hella dubs hard_jar354

fuck if i know
i don't play BRs

No, it is influencing people to shoot up schools.

Attached: 1518779327252.jpg (744x1070, 46K)

OP here, when I was about to install fornite, i saw the unreal tournament tab and decided to install that instead

I've played grezzo 2 and I don't think i've shot up any schools(gameplay)"
youtube.com/watch?v=_ta39VRitps

>Fortnite
worst fucking game I've never played.

trash

Fortnite is essentially a cartoony children's shooter that's played 50% by actual children (usually in third world countries like India) who will ear-rape you with sounds of trucks passing by whatever discount internet cafe theyre playing from, and 50% by tryhard adults who are trying to land the dream job of being a twitch streamer who spent waay too much time on the game and will get nowhere because there's already 3,000 fortnite twitch streamers.

That being said, it's fun if you have some friends to play with and like semi-tactical shooters. The gameplay itself if a lot more polished than most other games in the BR genre. Also: being a game for children and wanna-be streamers, all the cosmetic items are expensive as fuck. There are literally some $20 skins.

Pretty much this
Also it's free so you have nothing to lose, I downloaded it, enjoyed it for a few games but eventually got tired of it, it was still fun while it lasted and is definitely worth trying since it's free.

its honestly meh it depends on your preference of games if you like minecraft hunger games this is the game for you

No. If you like pubg dont waste time on fortnite.

slightly better than pubg, but both are fucking horrid, so yeah

Honestly not very good on PC, decent on consoles

unreal is dead as fuck don't bother

Oh please, shell out the $20 for save the world next time it goes on sale and you can have 3k V bucks in a week and a half by playing save the world that you can but skins with.

bought STW, bought the battle pass the next day with earned V bucks and currently have almost 3k V bucks just sitting there and am on level 77 battle pass.

To OP, the game is good, it is better with friends that know what their doing. You won't regret playing it.