PROGRESSIVE STORY THREAD

PROGRESSIVE STORY THREAD
Alright you Sup Forumsitches, time for an actual good thread on this shit board.
Rules: Same as the picture - only the end digit of your past determines the success of your actions - the higher the better - 9 will always succeed, 0 will fail miserably. Create your character and lets get this shit started.

Attached: 1435118265191.png (1350x940, 1.81M)

bump

Attached: 1436760213222.jpg (640x1136, 74K)

bump 2x

Attached: 1416179888621.jpg (446x636, 54K)

bump 3x

Attached: 1430186139448.jpg (651x525, 45K)

Attached: 1419765136675.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

Attached: 1425995688718.jpg (545x545, 99K)

Attached: 45593m.jpg (300x191, 54K)

Attached: Dark-Other-43158-760281.jpg (1280x960, 565K)

Attached: skeleton-warrior-fighting-sword-shield-isolated-white-background-36405415.jpg (281x450, 20K)

This dead? I'll play.

Fuck yeah, player 1 has entered the game. Character name/weapon/abilities?

Attached: 1381725289909.gif (500x281, 657K)

let di this

Attached: Pepe AK47.jpg (600x544, 90K)

P1 here.

Rodren Haller/Rapier/uhhh he can smell witches

Do we have 2? whats your character name/weapon/power

try again

Attached: 1511406221611.jpg (1022x1200, 122K)

I like it. Rodron haller, you are walking through the woods near your village. It's daytime, and the sounds of a lively tropical rainforest surround you
(once we have 2 we can start)

name Curl
weapons ak
power none

Campaign begin!
Curl, you sit on a rock polishing your ak. As you dutifully clean the motherlands greatest rifle, you see Rodran haller meandering towards you. What would you both like to do?

Attached: category3_family_236_large.jpg (900x854, 117K)

name: Skelafag
weapon: dem hand
power: the gay

Attached: Capture+_2017-11-15-18-15-51_1510794958694.png (720x1193, 78K)

>Sir Dankleburg
>Zweihander
>Shoot fire from hands

Can i play OP?

Attached: apu_apustaja_pls_gib.png (778x512, 45K)

start to open fire

This is 4 player no more join everyone else spectato or leaveato

Go to town hall, on lookout for witches

>The Masster
>stethoscopes
>anyone can pull /anything/ out of his ass, but he can't reach his own ass to pull shit out of.

>8 minute response time
what kind of fucked t-rex arms does this guy have

Player 3 enters the game!
Skelfag, you arise from your eternal slumber covered in vines. You creakily clean yourself off, unsure of what lead to this terrible existance we know as undeath. You attempt to speak, but it only results in clatters and unholy moans
Player 4 enters the game!
Sir dankleburg, you have just finished slaying a stray rabbit for lunch, when you hear skelfags unholy moans. what would you like to do?
0 - failure
you aim your ak, but sneeze suddenly, sending the shot far to the right.
Rodran, you suggest the party continues to the town hall, but are immediately interupted by a stray bullet from Curl's gun, which impacts a tree nearby

Attached: 1470807440744.gif (251x425, 52K)

Sorry, full this game. once somebody dies, I'll put you in

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

He's a fat fucker
P1: Call to Curl, "Ho there! What devilry has possessed you that you fire upon passerby?"

>hearing the unholy moans strangely arouses me. I instinctively stray towards them as my member starts to swell.
I approach the moans cautiously

dm, curl will go to church
pray for dues vult

I the gay, skelfag go in to town

to clarify this was dankleburg

(for the sake of time, talking wont count as an action)
You yell at your attacker, but hes already beginning to walk away. What a strange man
You approach skelfag slowly, hoping he lives up to his name
After shooting a tree, Curl begins to follow the path towards the town, ignoring Rodrans shouts
Still unaware of Sir Dankleburgs presense (and growing bulge) you spot a train and begin to head towards it. Through a gap in the trees, you spot curl, carrying his AK and strolling in the same direction as you, towards the town

Attached: 1410148810916.jpg (800x800, 189K)

>Still unaware of Sir Dankleburgs presense (and growing bulge) you spot a train and begin to head towards it. Through a gap in the trees, you spot curl, carrying his AK and strolling in the same direction as you, towards the town
Shit, *trail. No locomotives in the jungle

Attached: 610-00682682w.jpg (550x389, 45K)

(Thanks, wasn't aware, first time in a Sup Forums RPG)
Rodren follows the strange man at an inconspicuous distance. While apprehending simple troublemakers wasn't his job, Rodren is intrigued.

Curl, keep going course

I, Sir Dankleburg, hear the sound of clanking bones ahead and follow it. I have my zweihander in one hand since I have over 24 STR and 10 DEX, and my other hand is ready to cast a fireball. The bone clanking has transformed my swollen member to a raging sausage at this point

I the great gay, skelfag stalks Curl to town

As you continue towards town, you notice that the sounds of the forest have gone quiet and in their place you can hear the sound of drums in the distance. It seems to be coming through the trees to your left. Listening carefully, you can make out muffled cries of pain.

Attached: 1470804756599.png (495x365, 178K)

>Sir Dankleburg
upon hearing cries of pain my ragin sausage can no longer be contained. It bursts through my pants and I sprint towards the sound, desperate to find someone to recieve me

DM Here. I already like our cast, we got an AK totin' wildcard, a rapier wielding man with olde timey speak, a gay skeleton, and a german knight that has a skeleton fetish

Attached: Have+a+rare+pepe+skeleton+_cb75ca1e1586a9c6be9237a59b1741bd.jpg (322x325, 22K)

fuuuuuck Rednecks, says Curl. Curl keeps course

maybe we should get a discord going? in case the thread dies. I also am a fan of this

Rodren slows, and places his hand on the rapier. He carefully sniffs for signs of magic. He wonders if the fellow ahead of him knows what this means.

Same, I'd be on board with discord

>skelfag
I say hay(in a really gay tone) to Curl

>0, critical failure

Curl things to himself "Fuck that shit nigga" and continues on his path. He arrives at a small fishing village with a shop, docks, and a tall lighthouse. He sees an old woman at the entrance to the village
Rodran stops, and cautiously sniffs the air. Using his ability (and rolling an 8) he quickly detects a dark and wild magic, but cannot yet see the source. All he knows is that it fills him with a sense of deep dread and an unexplained pang of rage
0 - Failure
You prepare your most suductive and homosexual tone, but forget that you have lost your tongue in undeath. You screech horribly, and immediately hear the drums in the distance quicken

Attached: fc,550x550,black.jpg (550x550, 20K)

OP waht about dankleburg? :(

>Curl
i say, hi ma'am heard of any rumours?

Rodren attempts to stealthily approach the sounds of the drums to determine their origin, and hopefully the origin of the dark magic.

(sorry my dude)
Dankleburg charges through the trees, dick flailing. You enter a clearing - in it are several orcs, banging drums around a tied up girl. She is bleeding from stab wounds, and standing over her is an orc shaman. They have not heard your appearance over the drums

Attached: review_skeletons_1.jpg (800x531, 60K)

>skelfag
*cough* alright lets be quiet.

>Sir Dankleburg
My tempestuous totem has stirred me into a mad frenzy. I let out a war cry and storm towards the group, intent on slaying the orcs

You approach the old woman and ask her about rumors that she's heard
"Hah! Rumors! Thats all I know, I'm just an old lady, all I can do is listen to the talk of the town these days. Course that hasn't helped with the missing people. I suppose thats what you want to hear, eh? People have gone missing every few months, and always into that forest. nobody ventures there anymore, and at night we always hear the drums"
You charge, and clumsily swing your sword. Fortunately, the orcs are taken off guard, and you hack one down before they know what has happened
You sneak through the trees, and are met with a circle of drumming orcs, a girl with shallow stab wounds, and a chanting shaman. to your right, you see a knight with a RAGING erection just in time to see him charge the orcs. Their attention is on the knight, so they still have yet to see you
Skelfag coughs quietly in shame. he then hears the drumming stop and the sounds of battle begin

Attached: 1470804802246.jpg (305x737, 105K)

>I must execute that practitioner of magics most foul. And I guess save the girl.
"Tally-ho lads! In the name of the church I command you to douse this blasphemous bonfire and cease thine devilish devotions!"
With that, Rodren draws his rapier and lunges for the shaman.

>Sir Dankleburg
using the advantage of suprise to quickly slay an orc, I cover my erection and then my face in the blood of the fallen orc. Then I attack the remaining orcs with a renewed vigor

>dubs 9's
super critical success
>dubs 0's
super critical failure

ah shit bois, hopefully this won't be the end of Sir Dankleburg

Attached: Sweaty_pepe.jpg (125x118, 3K)

>skelfag
goes to town

>Curl
I look around for a pub and liquor

DUBS - Critical success!
With expert footwork, you lunge through the circle of orcs and pierce the shaman's heart in one swift, fluid motion. The pure talent you display terrifies the remaining orcs, and they begin to slowly back away.
DUBS 00- Critical Failure!
You slide your blade seductively down another orcs inner thigh. You then begin to jerk off with the blood of his slain friend. In a fit of rage and absolute horror, he swings his club and disarms you, throwing your sweihander into the trees. Your arm goes limp, and you could hear the bone crack as he hit you
Skelfag continues to the town. Like curl, he is met with the sight of docks, a shop, and a tall lighthouse, and arrives in time to see curl walking away from the old lady.
You spot the town tavern and continue inside. It is midday, so it is mostly empty except for the barkeep and a scantily clad elf in the corner

Attached: 1437880835980.jpg (938x1501, 501K)

>Rodren
"Now you rapscallions, unless one of you would like to explain this business to me, in the tongue of men and not of heathens, I recommend you flee."
Rodren shouts to the orcs before moving to aid the erect knight by attacking his attacker

>Sir Dankleburg
Thankfully my lust-filled frenzy helps to block out some of the pain of my shattered right arm, however my erection begins to subside. Realizing I may be in over my head at this point, and without a weapon, I resort to casting fireballs at the remaining orcs with my left hand.

>Sir Dankleburg
Thankfully my lust-filled frenzy helps to block out some of the pain of my shattered right arm, however my erection begins to subside. Realizing I may be in over my head at this point, and without a weapon, I resort to casting a fireball with my good hand at my orc assailant.

>Curl
well fuck (underbreath) takes a seat, any rumors!

>skelfag
continues walking

whoops

You shout flowerly language at the terrifies orcs, and as you do the orc shaman coughs blood before rasping "dundt matta what you do to uz hooman, blood god already be on his way" You continue to attack the orcs, and pierce Dankleburgs attacker in the shoulder.
You muster your strength, and as the orc is pierced from behind by Rodrans blade, you blast him with a fireball to the chest. Screaming, he collapses to the ground as the flames consume him.
You ask the barkeep about any rumors. He seems like a suspicious type, but your charisma quickly lowers his guard. He lets you know that this tavern is actually an undercover brothel, and that the elf in the corner will make you see stars for the measly price of 30gp
(all players possess 100gp to begin with)
You casually stroll through the fishing town. As you strut your (very gay) stuff through the town, people begin to notice that there is a god damn motherfucking skeleton in their village. Mothers hide their children, and you see a rough looking guard begin to walk your way.

Attached: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (550x550, 43K)

>Sir Dankleburg
"Thanks for the help, lad" I retrieve my sword from the forest and approach the bound and bloody woman. at this point my phallus is maintaining a curious half-mast, only slightly peaking out from the hole in my pants it had erupted from earlier

>skelfag
i need dip in that lake honey

(Sorry guys, have to go, probably shouldn't have joined. I did make a discord server at dCuFcvr if anyone wants to continue, otherwise I'm out, give my spot to anyone to asks)

>Rodren

With the mention of the blood god, Rodren's spine chilled. As if compelled by some supernatural force, he abandoned the fight, picked up the shaman's corpse to collect his witchhunter's bounty, and began marching toward town, mind filled with the terror of half-remembered prophecies.

>Curl
Hmmm, sur how much for a 3 week old mead

>Sir Dankleburg
I'm going to head off too, fun times though

feel free to play for me or make me an NPC or whatever

You find your sword and approach the bleeding woman. She seems to be helpless, but you catch a glint of red in her eyes. Upon closer inspection, her wounds have begun to a black, slimy substance mixed with her blood
Having collected the corpse, you leave the party to seek your bounty
(Thanks for playing my dude)
Ignoring the stares and the guard, who you push past, you dive gracefully into the lake. The villegers are now more perplexed then scared, but they guard is still convinced you are a threat.
The barkeep gives you a strong, well aged mead on the house. he seems to like you, and pours himself a glass himself. You two drink and swap stories of days gone by and battles won.
(GG my dude, sorry you didnt get to kill shit)

Attached: V88VTjG.jpg (2048x1972, 191K)

Actually, DM here signing off too. Its late, had fun though. I'll make another one of these threads another day - until then, Cheers to Sir dankleburg, Curl, Skelfag, and Rodran!

Attached: 4060121067_ca5e175c77.jpg (361x488, 83K)

last turn before I go
>Sir Dankleburg
Seeing her bound and bloodied, and seemingly helpless, my erection returns to full mast. This was not a heroic undertaking on my part, and now that the nobleman left I can continue unimpeded. I violently throatfuck the woman and then slit her throat with my sword when I'm done.

well this took a pretty dark turn here

Cheers lads

>
>Cheers lads
bye bye oni chan