Roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm

>roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>it fucking stinks
>stoner friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of school)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room and him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and roasties all the time? How do I convince people that I'm the good guy here?

Attached: 1520096756995.jpg (736x984, 136K)

snitches should get stitches

Snitches get stiches

Fuck you faggot narc. You called the fake cops and you didn't get in trouble and then use that as an excuse for calling the fake cops? You're a piece of shit. If you don't like the company or the smell, ask him to wear cologne and establish rules about visitors. Talk like men. You deserve to be ostracized.

Rats get bats

You're not the good guy here. You deserve for everyone to abandon you.
Good luck being known as that faggot in school who tattled.

copypasta.

Attached: 1521345416988.jpg (750x767, 171K)

Should have at least been clever about it so it wasn't obvious you did it.

You should have talked to him first.

you are in the wrong because he was doing nothing wrong. you're being a faggot

Kill yourself faggot

This has to be b8. Noone is this socially retarded.
Pls deer gawd be b8

Attached: 1520492744141.jpg (484x510, 31K)

Being a snitch is not being the good guy. You sound like a pussy, because weed smells great, and I don't even smoke it.

YOU SICK FUCK DIE SNITCH

Weed is illegal. And it fucking stinks.

If you have already tried approaching your roommate and talking to them. And if they refuse and keep ignoring it despite several warnings. Yeah, I could see it be valid. If you just got fed up and narc'd on him without talking to him. You're a beta narc and need to take a serious look at himself. You would be the type of person who would never confront conflict and just suffer in the situations where you cannot do anything about it.

this is bait, no way someone could be this much of a faggot

unless you warned him repeatedly you’re a piece of shit

then talk to him about it like adult you fucking manlet.
if you would of talked to him at least you could have the excuse of saying you tried to work thing out but instead you whined to the fake cops like a little bitch

Yea dude just cuz u don't smoke pot don't mean u can narc on everyone and be a judgemental ass. If the school found out THEN u can blame him. And u wouldn't be a narc

>Weed stinks
So you ruined his life because it smelled bad and you were too much of a socially awkward faggot to tell him you take issue with it? Tell him to pop on some cologne? You couldn't even just go get some febreeze?

yall niggas posting in a troll thread

well dont fucking narc on someone if you cant handle the backlash, plus more people in your dorm smoke weed its alot more common than you think

If you didn't try talking to him you're a fucking faggot. And a godamn narc.

You are a complete faggot, and should burn yourself. Its not you busines what "roommate" is doing, i think that you was just jelous, becouse you have no friens, to smoke weed with, and will die alone and in vain.

>So you ruined his life because it smelled bad and you were too much of a socially awkward faggot to tell him you take issue with it? Tell him to pop on some cologne? You couldn't even just go get some febreeze?
Why should I have to say or spray anything because he stinks and chooses to bring his contraband into my room? He's the one who should accommodate me.

youre a faggot kys

rat

googoo gets gaga

If thats your hand in the photo, looks like you might have a heart condition, so i hope that sets in

>missing the entire part where you confront him
he probably would of accommodated and sprayed himself if ya asked him you cuck

Attached: 33d8587c-7fcf-4c85-b89d-10b27bbe8bd8.png (1600x1344, 1.28M)

>He's the one who should accommodate me
Alright, confirmed b8

Because that's how living with someone fucking works. If you're really not willing to put forth the effort to even tell him you have a problem then I really don't you should live with someone

Obvious troll

Attached: b8.png (1564x547, 197K)

no shit

the story reads like its from a very special episode of an 80's sitcom

fuck off narc

I don't care I want everyone who stumbles upon this thread how retarded this reasoning this is

Snitched on pot I hope you're lynched.

should've done it and if you had to you should've done it smarter, of course this is what will happen, it college everyone is doing illegal shit and now your a wet blanket that no one can trust

Kys

>He's the one who should accommodate me.
kek

you are a homosexual

because you didn't even make the attempt to talk to him and have a compromise you autist

Is this in Utah?

There’s an international no snitching policy and u fucked it up

Copypasta.

Don't reply to this unless retarded.

You're a faggot, if you're not smoking it it's not your problem. and won't get you in any trouble if you test negative on a drug test.

You're not wrong OP.
Any person who has a good head on their shoulders would have been bothered by that stoner's behavior.
Just focus on school.

Just the thought of a narc makes me fucking angry

/thread

you can't be this retarded

like a two year old
>you told you told

What a newfag thread with stale 2012 pasta. The pasta practically has mold on it

Youre not a good guy here, youre a bitch and you proved to everyone around you that you are a bitch

Your not the good guy, you went though his shit and narked. You could have talked to him.

Shoulda just said fuck it and smoked with him.

Pussy bitch narc, hope someone on campus steals your shit.

Shouldve just approached the problem like an adult and talked to him about it first. U took child way u faggot OP

NARC

>inb4 they stab you to death in a dark alley

>le epic high
kys faggot

Snitches get stitches, you little bitch.
Next time, make sure it's a real criminal you narc on.

Wooooow. You could have talked to him before you called the cops on him?? Or even told him that if he kept doing it, you'd report him. Kind of a dick move for something that was mildly annoying, bro.

You should really kill yourself

stop being a fag. if he smelled that much you should have sprayed him with fabreeze when he got back. or if you had any balls youd lock him out

This. Posts like OP's trigger the fuck out of me everytime. It's probably bait too.

Convince people you're the good guy by blowing your brains out with a shotgun on Livestream.

I bet you just stayed quiet about it too like a faggot

You're not in the right, and nobody can trust you.

Fuck that, snitches should end up in ditches.

You're a piece of shit

You do it anonymously, or you put shit in his weed so he gets really fucked up and goes to the hospital or worse when he smokes. That could also fuck over the people he gets it from.

Couldn't just have a conversation with the guy? Your first instinct is to snitch? In some states weed means jail time bro maybe you didn't mean it but you gotta understand being a narc is a douche move

you a pussy. if you snitched on me like that you gettin shot faggot

boo hoo le weed so bad :(((

nobody likes moralfags and fun police, you're not the good guy there

LOL good, fucking drug addicts.