> at mall
>text from korean girl
>she says she likes me
> i said i liked her back
>yes anons
>she says it was a dare
>fuckingkillme.jpg
>sends me video of her and her friends laughig
What should i do anons, should i kill myself now?
(Pic very related)

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-232613.jpg (978x978, 213K)

Fuck that bitch
Find someone else

beat the fucking shit out of her for clowning you

what chick even finds this funny

go there with you're assault rifle and kill them

Fucked up bitches
that's who

She just told you she isn't worth your time. She did you a favor.

School shooting or just kill her.

boy would i love to nail that bitch in the eyebrow with a wooden bat, see how funny she finds it

Send one back and say it's true, I think you're cute.

Why do you even care if it was a dare? No skin off your nose

Damn bro thats bogus as fuck.

Whats worse is that i liked her for over a year

tbh confront her and say what the fuck was that shit, bet she doesn't have the confidence for confrontation

> little crush
> care about what the hoe did

Streamed suicide is a very popular option these days. We could send her the vid afterward

Dubs of truth
KSG shotgun is a good gun of choice

its cool bro her abusive boyfriend will give it to her

i'd never do this to somebody, dont see the point or entertainment in it whatsoever. but then again im not a demon with a vagina

also get yourself a white/black/muslim/italian girl bro, koreans girls are as common as chicken strips

i forgot i was in middle school
jesus christ faggot just tell her "fuck off bitch" and find someone new

my boy OP is too alpha for that shit m9

most guys cant even talk to a girl without completely locking up, murmering some stupid shit then going home and overthinking it for the next 5 years

Attached: 200.gif (301x200, 389K)

That (if true but everything on Sup Forums is fiction) deserves a strong falcon punch OP.
At least then you get to say you got to touch her vag.

Kick her in her gook twat with the force of a Kaioken x 1000000

cunt.
not worth your time.
disconnect from her, don't see her, you'll stop thinking about her, ez pz dunzo.
hope you don't work with her or someshit

underrated

Attached: lmfao.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Text her back say im glad i found out how shallow and fucked up your personality is, my uncle told me you are a pan face slanted eyed ho not worth my time. I tried to tell him you were different but he said all those gook girls are crazy and smell like piss. I will not look forward to telling him he was right.

An alpha would just not care. A girl told you she liked you but actually didn't? Who cares. You definitely shouldn't.

You need to act/be unphased by it. Don't change your attitude towards her. It's messed up of her to do that but thats korean women for you.

This

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-194748.jpg (1080x1920, 356K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-235013.jpg (618x1163, 68K)

>get yourself a white/black/muslim/italian girl bro, koreans girls are as common as chicken strips

not terrible advice....

Attached: 1515288090082.jpg (419x356, 13K)

>Put your head up
>Work out and get jacked
>Fuck all her friends and her
>Get nudes from her
>Post nudes on Sup Forums

jesus christ is this middle school

this calls for school shooting, don't disappoint us OP

What are you,12? You got rejected, move on. Fuck her and fuck you for caring so much about her.

Sadly not user

lmao sorry bro im not even trying to be hard on you, cutie korean women are a dimeeee a fuckinnn dozen, why do you think they're sold at mail order brides to people to cant get married. forget she even exists bro, she gets cheap kicks. you dont want that shit

Attached: DissapointKanyeezy.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Hey op she said she liked bobby show that dude the texts and show him what a cunt she is. That's how you get revenge.

If you're gonna kill yourself anyway why not take her with you? Wait until her parents leave and break in. Take out her siblings and whoever else quick and quietly but save her for last, or if she's the only one even better I suppose. Make her feel the terror and regret of what she's done, make sure to force her to unlock her phone for you. Record the whole ordeal for later use. Think of a creative but brutal way to kill her. End recording. Now come up with a way to display her body, which you will set up at the entry way to her house and snap a photo of it for later use. Assuming you brought your handy dandy patriotic shotgun now you just wait. When the parents are pulling into the driveway send the video and photo to all of her friends that were laughing and say "YOU'RE NEXT CUNT" then send another copy to the police because it's the right thing to do. By now the parents should be walking in, position the shotgun towards your chest if you can, brain if not. When the parents walk in they will first notice not you, but the artistic expression of love you've created with their daughter's still dripping corpse. Let them realize what they're looking at before you scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RAISE A BITCH" and pull the trigger. Now the friends are scarred for life, she's dead and her parents will probably be a tad confused.

Or let it go.

Attached: 1516994037874.jpg (957x621, 55K)

>implying bobby isn't chad and OP isn't little Dik-Suk

>why do you think they're sold at mail order brides to people to cant get married

bodied

Attached: ripson.png (400x244, 166K)

OMG IS THAT YOU, PAUL? I'M TELLING EVERYONE LMAO

sick,
just the way it should be

Attached: voldtektsofre.gif (500x288, 1.49M)

Bobby aint chad i could punch through his head and fuck the hole

Find out where she lives and rape her.

Yeah tell everyone

Well then go on show Bobby the texts and make him call that asian bitch a manipulative slut. He needs to honor bro code.

Fucking block both their numbers, their social media accounts, etc.

Don't look back.

user, after reading your post and the screenshoots, I have to let you know that you are the biggest bitch I ve seen on Sup Forums. You are making a simple refusal look like it's worthy of a school shooting. You even hide her name . If it were me I'd post her pictures on the thread and even her name so we could all jerk off to that korean whore as a revenge. But that's it. Not worthy of worrying a bit.

2edgy4me

He aint chad i can punch through his chest and fuck the hole

Are you 12? Gtfo under b8 fag soyboy cuck small little dick bitch... no but serisouly just try to find someone else, that bitch isn't worth your time and tell bobby hill about her and see his reaction.

shut up little kim jong fag

Bobby? What kind of cunt is named "Bobby"?

Show us her pic

Please this and post results, don't be a cuck. Do it

Beta ass white boy.

You have to be 18 years old or older to post here.

Keep track of her, enjoy watching her age. Live your life. Success is the best revenge.

>too alpha
>comes on Sup Forums making a sob thread about it

fuck off