GF is being a dumb cunt. Feel like exposing her. Degrade her

GF is being a dumb cunt. Feel like exposing her. Degrade her.
Pic related

Attached: 001.jpg (1076x1200, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contentdm.ucalgary.ca/digital/collection/uc50/search/searchterm/yearbook*!business/field/cocume!title/mode/all!all/conn/and!and/order/nosort
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go ahead. I'll wait

Attached: 1520997777994m.jpg (1005x1024, 148K)

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

She has gotten fat anyways lol

Attached: 008.jpg (562x750, 155K)

The fuck is this?

Imma need to see more

OP your girlfriend is a solid 5/10.

Which probably makes you a 3/10.

Who rates guys anyways? U gay bruv?

Never said she was a model, kinda just fell into a relationship unfortunately.

Any way to ensure these won't get back to me in case she finds out?

Attached: 004.jpg (607x922, 126K)

Who gives a fuck. I don't...

It's an anonymous image board dumbass.

About what?
I'm the only one with her nudes though and she would kill me for posting

Attached: 009.jpg (705x960, 91K)

You got a Kik, you could send me the pics of the worthless fuckpig and I could post em here, couldn't trace back to your ip

Eh, you could have been hacked, it's happened before. You obviously came here to post though so lets see those tits. On a side note it's also 3am no one cares rn

Is that her dildoer in the back?

Yeah bus's figure something out and get back at us with nudes and nothing else
Tits or gtfo

Do it.

there's virtually no way for this to get back to you unless you post a name

No I don't
Very true. Not 3 AM where I am though
News to me if it is lol she doesnt like toys
What are you trying to say
Going to
Yes but I have seen incredible things from you autists

Attached: 003.jpg (948x720, 453K)

Good Christ, she had better be a butterface with amazing tits lol

nothing you've posted thus far has any identifiable information, unless someone knows her directly. But you'd have a better chance finding a gnat's dick than having someone you know stumble on this thread

She's ugly, so she should at least have decent tits

i guess someone might be able to reverse search some images you post, get her soc media, find out who her bf is, which i guess is you?

less clothes = less identifying marks.

Yes tits are great on her. The best part is that she is totally ashamed of how big they are as she is kind of a nerd and does her best to cover them up but they are big enough she just cant
I know but I guess what is she spreads or something? Or god forbid someone actually recognized her and told her? Like I said she would be horrified of people seeing em haha, very conservative
Yeah what I'm worried about...
Lol touche on that

Attached: 014.jpg (690x629, 107K)

You should get a Kik at least so I can see the pigs massive tits

the more pictures of her tits you post, the less concerned we'll be about her clothed pics

>very conservative
you can always work on that, use it as a bedroom kink. Tell her you are going to post pictures, make sure they are completely unidentifiable, and tell her what people are saying about her.

well then handle the situation like a normal person and talk to her/dump her/go get a drink or you get found out and have to deal with it like some autist whose
favorite relationship advice consists of "tit or gtfo" and "traps aren't gay"

She looks like she has a sweet big ass.

Let's see that ass and tittties!

I was v hesitant before I first posted here, but then realised thousands of anons do, the risk is miniscule, I'd find an excuse, and that I knew I'd really get off on others seeing the girl in question.

Alright fam. Fuck you and this thread. Go n die

Op just put it on vola file. If you keep saying people get pissed. We want results.

Sorry don't want to complicate with multiple avenues
Yeah I know but I also don't want this to fuck me over
I've already asked her and she said absolutely not, she gets pissed and angry haha
Probably the smart move but not the fun one
It is huge lol, love watching it jiggle
Yeah that's what I'm hoping but still wanna keep it lowkey. Did you enjoy it? Was your girl reposted? That's one of my fears
Harsh
Vola is too permanent sorry

Attached: 011.jpg (710x676, 137K)

>Probably the smart move but not the fun one
well then, let the games begin

post something worthy of Sup Forums or get back on 9gag

Sounds like she has a delicious ass. Show some off maybe?

Also, Vola deletes after 2 days. Not at all permanent.

What has she done that was cunt-ish? Just want to justify touching myself to the upcoming pics lol

Have never seen mine reposted, no. And I still get off on knowing people fapped to her and said hot things.

She’s really cute, super curvy, and seems like she would surprise you in the bedroom. I’m excited to see what her taste in nudes are like. Godspeed to you user

>she said absolutely not
of course she will say no when you ask her, but what will she say in the bedroom when she's turned on and the pictures are already taken?

also post tits, there's 16 posters in this thread, even if lurkers to posters is 10-1, which I doubt it is, then the odds of someone recognizing her are slim and the odds of someone who's both capable of finding out who you are and has whatever motivation is even slimmer.

why do you care?

Vola is the fastest solution. It's only temporary m8

We are really wanting to see her now. Show off dem big tits and big ass, OP!

Lol would be much more fun but also need to make sure I don't fuck myself
Honestly huge, all her lingerie is XL lol even though she isn't that big
And two days is too long. A Sup Forums thread is like 2 hours max then gone
Nothing too bad I guess but like won't do anything sexual for her whole period week and I have tried to get her to come to the gym multiple times but she always has some dumb excuse. Kind of getting embarrassed with how big she's getting
Yeah that's what I want out of this, guess I'm just being paranoid with like on/off's and shit being spread and stalkers
Oh you got that right, when she's in the mood basically no boundaries
Even when I take them, she always makes a point of telling me that I should be deleting them right after and she freaks whenever she sees I didn't lol
Like I said guess I'm paranoid
Cause I don't want legal shit
Is it not two days? Plus I guess it just feels less contained
Lol she is a good heffer

Attached: 012.jpg (1467x1984, 565K)

If she finds out you're spreading her pics on Sup Forums, that bitch is gonna stab you. She's got a fucking psychotic look in every goddamn picture.

Seriously OP, run if you want your dick to remain intact.

ITT: OP steals a bunch of pics from some fat bitch's Facebook and cockteases everyone before ultimately disappearing

OP is a pussy faggot who is never going to post nudes. Thread is dying at an alarming rate bitch tit

So shes a sens fan eh?
Carleton or U Ottawa grad?

Then let's see her here man...we're dying to get a look at her huge ass! Does she spread her cheeks for pics?

quads of truth!

also, you should take the pics when she's tied up, and post them in front of her, dont ask, just tease. She'll realize how little a deal it was as long as you have no identifying marks (tattoo, birthmark, jewelry, walls, furniture, etc) in the pictures and it is truly untraceable.

At this rate there'll br nobody left to see her if you keep prevaricsting! Shame as she is hot. And you won't forgive yourself for bottling it.

Is she good in bed? How many men, or women, has she had?

why the fuck no tits? wtf is everyone doing replying when tits haven't been provided? abandon thread tards

She does get a little psycho at times but she is like 4'11" so I can handle her
Wait till you see the next pic then
Woops didn't see that but thankfully neither
Only have one but it's one of my favourites
Damn that would be savage, she would probably murder me once she got untied
Well so be it if it is, don't want to rush the decision
No girls as far as I know. Only 3 guys before, all somewhat lt boyfriends

Attached: 005.jpg (950x651, 231K)

>She does get a little psycho at times but she is like 4'11" so I can handle her

Sure, until she stabs you in your sleep.

Tits or GTFO

inb4 OP is actually the girl they're ranting about and they're just looking for attention.

Would be even better.

You really are an attention seeker, aren't you. I'm beginning to doubt you have ever met this girl, let alone have any revealing photos. Thr current wife / gf thread has nearly 150 anons sharing. You either are a fantssist or a coward

>wait til next pic i promise guiz
>posts another USELESS clothed pic

we've been baited boys, gg, back to other threads with ACTUAL nude girls

She seems kinda awesome.
Why are you doing this?
She needs to break up with you because you are a real POS for posting her pics without consent.

OP is never going to post nudes because he's afraid of getting his dick cut off in the middle of the night if she finds out.

Why so? Because women sharing themselves is hot. Especially if they have to work up the courage to do it first.

Let's see those nudes now...I want her sexy big titties and sweet ass.

Oh i see she did a bachelor of education at the university of calgary. There has got to be an ottawa connection with the sens necklace and the royals toque though

Very hot. Now keep going!

... and this is what we have been waiting for.
A+ tits op, very sexy

if that's actually her, then those are some nice, moderately kinky panties. great tits too

anything with a face?

>Guess it's late I'm horny and she isn't fulfilling my needs

Nice tits. She'll be pissed when she finds out about this, and you'll learn a valuable lesson.

Anyone save the nude?

Great tits. Desperate now to see if she is hairy or shaved.

>o.763019949▶
>Anyone save the nude?
I got you

Attached: 1521360574028.jpg (640x815, 101K)

>t. young enough to believe the internet is forever.

It's up to op to post.

Come on OP. Let's see more of her! Those are beautiful tits, now let's see some ass!

Currently using clues in OP's posts to find this bitch's identity. Might take awhile but he fucked up and posted quite a bit with the last couple of photos.

Please delete, thank you

SeeI think i have marrowed it dow quite a bit

quads means this stays up forever

What does the emblem on her shirt say?

Its quads, it stays

Couldnt make that one out
She has a U of C hat though inAnd according to U of C websiteLight blue is faculty of education but she is from ottawa by the sens necklace and royals toque in

I think that's girl guides of canada

OP removedBut here is the picture that was on it. Clearly university of calgary is right because he got spooked real fast

Attached: 1521359722832.jpg (950x651, 230K)

Even if we find out who she is, we're still not going to get any sweet ass. What a gyp...

Kek, op about to get rekt

>GF is being a dumb cunt.
what did she do?
do you want to break up with her?

Thats my bad. I got excited and did the reveal too soon

yes U of calgary makes sense, since the grad gown she wears in is for u of c bachelor degree graduates, at least from what I've seen on preliminary google searches

I can smell OP's cunt sweat. I must be close.

These girl guides have pictures attached to their Facebook page. 3 down, 2 to go in Ottawa's postal code.

Agreed. I tried looking for year books or something of the like for the last couple years but no dice so far

Bump

contentdm.ucalgary.ca/digital/collection/uc50/search/searchterm/yearbook*!business/field/cocume!title/mode/all!all/conn/and!and/order/nosort going to take my sweet ass time

just in case this bitch 404's, someone make a viola?

RIP

bump

send her my way

Staff?

Well if youre thenonly one with the pics how is she not gonna know its you?