Got some coke a beer. Only around my family and looking for some other people to conversate with. What's up b?

Got some coke a beer. Only around my family and looking for some other people to conversate with. What's up b?

Attached: Screenshot_20180111-150450.png (2220x1080, 1.67M)

Just binged braveheart and last samurai. What are you up to?

Bump

Not much, smoking a cigarette then gonna listen to some music. How's your night going?

Had a relaxing night at home. I am enjoying spring break, heading to DC in a week.

What are your plans in dc?

Really just going through the smithsonian museums and if I am lucking go up into the washington monument. I have been to dc before and i feel like once you have seen the other monuments once you do not need to see them again.

*lucky

Yeah I've been to Vegas probably a dozen times, it's cool for about 30 minutes the first time lol. I'm actually dealing with alot right now, don't mean to turn this into a feels thread though.

Vent if you need to. I am willing to listen.

Well, pic related. I was seeing this girl for awhile and I caught her in a lie, with another dude, the guy she was with for 2 years and trying to get back together with and told him I'd been fucking her and started getting angry and upset and trying to fight so she called the cops and said I attacked her earlier that night even though the marks are from sexual stuff. So I went to jail and am looking at a couple years of prison even though I have no record and never hurt her. Everyday I'm stressed and losing my mind.

When is your court date?

Doing nitrous and fuck those bitches who call cops and the cops too!

Trial is in 2 months if I don't ask for another continuance.

Nice man, haven't done nitrous in a while. Yeah fuck em but when someone's been drinking and won't leave and only wants confrontation I guess that's what people do

I think you will get off with reasonable doubt and that will be the end of it. Just be sure to get a good lawyer.

Good luck.

I'm hoping, theirs alot of her story that doesn't add up or make sense but I'm expectin the worse. I can't afford a lawyer right now and not expecting to but there is a chance. The investigator and my court appointed lawyer seem to be on my side though.

Yeah I haven't done it for awhile (n2o) until today. Forgot how cool music is on it

Lol yes. I miss it but my budget doesn't allow it at the moment.

This may be in poor taste but you got any more lics of your ex op?

Hey Sup Forums talk to me and help me out. I'm married now, been with this girl for about 5 years, married for 6 months. A year before we started dating she was fucking a friend of mine, kind of how we met. One night I was real fucked up and was talking to friend at a bar about my wife. He started talking about how hot she was, I mentioned the nudie pics she sends me. He says he never got any. I'm drunk, when we leave the bar, I'm in bed, I text him some of her pics. He loves em. Is it weird? I want to send him more. Will he tell our friends? It turns me on for some reason...

Attached: 47861.jpg (1683x1593, 346K)

Sadly no. She was fine tho.

Yeah you're a fag.

How did you guys meet?

Thx

>conversate

This is how americans actually talk. Take a perfectly good word like "converse" and put unnecessary syllables of the end to try and sound clever.

Tinder actually, we were good friends for around 6 months. She was really cool and I liked her alot. She was still stuck on her ex though sadly and thats what led up to this.

You got me haha. Converse would have worked fine but I didn't think of that tbh.

No it is not weird u want to send him the pic. I can go intellectual or perverse here but basically u are enjoying the sexual power a woman has over a man by sending the pics to him. But if she did it then it'd piss u off and she knows u did it would poss her off. Send him pics of u and see what happens

How do I initiate it out of the blue right now?

Hello?

How long did you date her?

doing some coke and drinking coors lite. if you wanna talk OP i'm here.

Someone help me get the conversation started again go keep sending him we nudes.

About a month before all this went down. It was great too. :/

How are you doing man? How's your coke? Mines pretty good, enjoying it quite a bit.

my coke is pretty shitty, tbh. i'm doing well though, glad to have some.

Good to hear. How long you been doing it?

got a quarter on thursday, i've been slamming it since then. how about you?

Picked up half a g a couple hours ago, been doing lines. I meant how long have you been doing it over time though. I've been doing it off and on for a little over a year, not addicted yet and I take great caution in it and take months breaks at a time but I do enjoy it when I do do it. 2nd half gram ive done in about 4 months. Last time was last weekend.

i've been doing it for a couple of months and honestly it's already a problem. been doing a quarter every weekend and it's fucking crazy.

You can quit man I believe in you. Do everything you can to stop for awhile. If you can't handle doing it occasionally you probably shouldn't do it at all man I can be a support for you if you'd like.

thanks Sup Forumsrother but this train doesn't stop.

All trains have brakes man. Why don't you want to stop? What got you into it?

i don't really know dude.it just seemed like something fun to do and i don't have enough self respect to stop. it's just.... fun. you know?

I know man I really do. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? The thing that gets me to watch myself and be careful is that I know I want a full life and to fall in love with that special girl and have a wholesome and fulfilling life. It's the only drive I need even if I've made mistakes in the past and feel bad about myself. I try to always focus on self improvement and doing what's best for me.

pic related

Attached: 1495149355437.jpg (720x757, 88K)