No career at 23 = suicide?

No career at 23 = suicide?

Attached: 1521200037831.png (709x655, 705K)

Nah bruh just find something before 30 or better yet 25

I'll bite. Why care faggot. There are blacks living on welfare that are happier than you, or someone high up in the societal food chain will ever be. You live on this Earth to work, coming to terms with the bare minimum you need to be self-sufficient and thrive for a decent entertainment is all you need.

Depends. No career at 23 because you're getting higher education? Or no career at 23 because you're a lazy fuck?

I feel like you're not fun at parties

Oh, definitely not. Statement described me in a nutshell.

Career?
You know like 90% of people never have careers, they have jobs. Some of them pretend they're careers, but they aren't.

23, and no career? That's nothing. I'm 42, and have no career. Hell, I don't even have a real job.

>Over 30.. just got my degree
Nigger, I'm not going out without a fight.

How do you live? Welfare?

This

people with this mindset are the reason why nobody is happy.

I'm happy. Bitch.

Why the fuck are you stressing I have seen dudes at 30 going to community college still for a career, I have even seen a woman in her 40's going to college to better her chances at a career. The problem is that you are setting yourself to what people expect of some one of your age. I am 26 I am going to school to get my life going. If you are not doing anything about it then you are just wasting your time.

Good for you man. Better later than never.

Not op but lets say im working for a degree taking 1 or 2 classes at a time while working full time at a loser job. I have no college debt but I'm 23, am I wasting my time for a degree that mite make me 50k a year?

OP here.
Higher education.

I am finishing this electrical trade 2 yr certificate (I failed 1 class just because my drawings weren't pretty enough. What a fag. Also, it cost me a union job that was omgoing to pay me 28 67 an hr. That's fucking good. Benefits too. I'll get another shot at it after getting the certificate) and am also a junior and a half at csuf doing business admin/econ part time. Online. Flexible hrs.

Looking for fulltime work but the only bites I get are from sales jobs and call centers. I am MOSTLY bummed because of how I fucked uo during the beginning and also personal problems which caused me to not go to school for 2 yrs.

yes. kys. youre no longer useful to your friends, your family, or the dirt beneath you.
jk OP, 30 is the cut off.

Dude. Op here Saaaame. I feel I will be better off with a union job than with a bachelor's degree. I wanted to do a business analytics job but honestly, employers don't give a shit about you and good jobs are finite. With a union job, THIS one that I refer to starts and caps at 60k so probably no upward mobility but at least they dont lay you off since union jobs are more focused on workers rights.

I highly doubt that.

man im fuckin 20 and im a laz fuck and have nothing and tbh i have no idea how im even alive let alone how ill go on another day like fuck man i only live at this point to get drunk and baked. whats the fuckin point of anything my whole life has been a fucking mess and thats not gonna change today sometimes i wonder of its me or the circumstances of the world i live in but i see others do well and know its me honestly whats the fucking point,

I would at least do a 1 yr technical program. Maybe HVAC. Also, I would look for apprenticeships even if they pay shit at first.