Can we have an actual discussion about this book...

Can we have an actual discussion about this book? I know there are plenty of people who disagree or hate what is written in it. But can we have a civilized and honest discussion about it rather than a cyber shouting match?

Attached: Bible.jpg (987x1052, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fz6yvS407a0
youtu.be/-I2mLvZWDRY
youtu.be/H5OMcuu3bDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are many verses that seem to be taken out of context by those who don't believe in God

talk about what? how religion was made up and used to control the mass? nothing else to really talk about.

There's a passage where some kids make fun of a bald guy so God sends 2 bears to kill 40 kids

But I don't believe that. America is an easy example of how the government doesn't actually use it as an example of authority or moral authority.

Well, What do you want to discuss that's in the Bible? Give us something to work with, dude.

Moral guide rather

wtf does that mean

BEST SELLING SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL

>civilized discussion about religion
>on Sup Forums

Not too long ago I saw someone use a passage in Numbers used as an example of how it is violent and immoral. Like “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." - Numbers 31:15

Well we allow abortion, homosexual marriage is condoned, etc

It's a brilliant book but you have to understand the historical and cultural background. A lot of it's written in the figurative language of the world at the time it was written. It talks as if there really is a Hades in order to make a commentary on the idea of Hades, and most people don't seem to get this.

Spiel below is what I think...
...Humans already accessed resurrection technology.

If we want evidence of eternal life then we force appearance of humans already accessing eternal life technology. They will understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies. If we also have an eternal life program, even primitive as only national cryonic program, by military mission and universal healthcare right, then all humans understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies.

If we freeze our deceased then we are preserving our frozen deceased. If a human is frozen then a human does not rot. If they are not rotting then they are surviving. We will put our resurrection technologies to our deceased.

Humans, already accessing eternal life technology, respect us. They know we live forever: We are here.

Humans have video evidence of eternal life; having millions of mobile cell phones with millions of camera lenses.

Humans requested warrant to access other humans private property: videos of cell phone. The humans requested credit of responsibility to serve warrant by a, "patriot" act confirmed, "Aye" by congress, to fight a global war on terrorism. We should investigate for videos of resurrection.

If we witness eternal life technology then we understand everything is already empirical evidence

Humans already have technologies, and we have called our history and herstory as, "bible" . The people who are living since biblical times are like you, but they have better technology. Like you, they are behaving to you like how you are behaving to other humans.

All the proof you needed. They are not sharing while sharing is a risk of unalienable right of life.

They have good technology, and maybe they will help us like God would help us. Otherwise, like we did not help the poorest of humans lacking clean water, education, and doctor attention,..others are not helping us.

We need national cryonics.

youtu.be/Fz6yvS407a0
Here man

user, you are shitting out your dick if you think you will get a good discussion on b. Go watch Jordan Petersons "Biblical Series" on youtube if you want something worth listening to. Otherwise stay here and brace yourself for the 100ft tsunami of autism closing in on your location.

wtf are you talking about???

Brother, watch Sunrise Hoodie on YouTube. Regardless of what misconceptions you may have or prejudices, watch it. I ask you

This isnt a book, its a collection of books faggot

youtu.be/-I2mLvZWDRY
Please view my friend. It's interesting at least

There's a truth about the collection of writings by the jews about god that became something else and reached out to the Arabs and the rest of the world. Now the rest of the world believes in the God of Abrahm, Issac and Jacob whether Christian, Muslim or Jew.

Think about that. It all goes back to one god.

bump

for those brother in the chat, watch this
youtu.be/H5OMcuu3bDk