Having to sell myself sell myself on cl to older dudes to make rent in 3days

Having to sell myself sell myself on cl to older dudes to make rent in 3days.
>feelsbadman
Any tips on taking a peeny for the 1st time would be great as im freaking out.

Attached: 1517443310479.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Lol faggot.

big if true

Attached: th-6.jpg (332x320, 44K)

Hey there boi

Attached: Capture.png (365x310, 219K)

You better fucking practice or it's gonna hurt real fucking bad

Are you serious? or you just taking a piss

Practice?
100% serious.
Its better than being homeless isnt it?

M/F?

Dude what do you think? There are no chicks on the internet

ive been doin this for fun, goml cunt

Well im not

Attached: 1521180441697.jpg (963x953, 28K)

lol its not bad, then i cum.... then regret... lots of regret... i sit and let them finish, then go home or to bed and lay awake confused. lots of stories over the past 5 years of doin this

Ive literally never done anything like this before, i mean my original idea is literally just to grit my teeth and take that shit stabbing then deal with the confusing aftermath

make a backpages charge them like 50 to fuck ya since your a virgin. charge them extra 5 if they wanna facial. (charge them less if you go to them u dont want them knowing where you live too)

Thats a good idea actually, a degrading one but good none the less.
Any other tips? Anything i can offer others wont to sorta stand out?

keep bjs cheap, u can do tons in a day so like 5 or 10 bucks a bj. ofcourse if youre gonna get fucked then looooooooooob. Ive been whoring myself put since 14 basically so its all numb to me now. No sexual interactions over an hour, nobody that is spun (on meth) or smoking green

Jesus fuck how did you end up in this situation?
Thanks for the advice btw

Also if im honest i REALLY dont want to get fucked but £50's £50 at the end of thr day

got raped at 7
>be in mall
>go to peepee in bathroom
>big boy so use urinal
>man wips put behind he rubs it on me
>grabs me takes me to tard stall
>shoves dick in mouth
>cums on face like 30 secs later
>too confused to tell anyone
when i turned 14 i learned what had happened and got curious about doing it but not being raped. just ended up giving head for 3 years till i was 17 then took first anal beating. like i loads of stories

Holy fuck im sorry you had to through that, i hope they strung the bastard up.

Had to go***

ehh if they did they did, not too bothered now.

Attached: Geofalke+didnt+see+this+one+uploaded+to+this+channel+yetedit_da07ce_6550348.jpg (1200x914, 152K)

Welp i have a taker wish me luck
Thanks for the feels its really what i needed rn dick.

best of luck, also if they are pounding you, reach back and feel or look and check for condom. i didnt first few times and shit my self in fear (still clean somehow)

Thanks and yeah im going to check thrice for that

go get em tiger now i am too most likely cause im horny again

My fucking email accounts blowing up, fuck i think i might even quit my day job.

Hey bro, I've sold my body for rent.
Better off not using craigs list, back page has less weirdos and less no shows.
Look at the average price and use that, cheap gay for pays come across as diseased and only herpes and HIV will come from it.
Always use protection and anal is super easy if you breathe slowly, use the right positions, and use a fuckload of lube.
I posted my ad as a straight dominant male and got hundreds of calls from gays with the fetish of being fucked hard by a straight bloke.
Also had a 3 way with an older married couple on a yacht, made 250 bucks to fuck a woman while she sucked her hubbies dick.

lol depends on what you do. i work oil fields so when im home i go crazy, while getting pto.

Im a hotel receptionist so i may aswell be gay anyway

Is there a backpage in the uk though?

lol get regualr clients to meet you at hotel and get laid, so when your shift ends if theyre in hotel just go to their room and get laid

I see it happen all the time where i work, thats something that could actually be pulled off

post a picture of your asshole

There should be, google it.
Also check your prostitution laws m8, its legal here in Australia (if you pay tax) but most countries hate the oldest profession.

go for it man, best of luck stay clean, hope you make ya money.

>tax
Imagine... Handing a receipt to an old fat man after swallowing his juices.

Yeah it is here and ill check now
Cheers Sup Forumsro

GST is also mandatory.
Goods and services tax, for full services.

If it's illegal to get money for sex, then you just have to change your ad language, instead of money say rewards or 100 roses

Bastards.
I put it under rewards anyway just for cl rules

Also, a bit soon, but backpage let's you banner your ad to the side of the website for very little money.
5 Aussie dollars got me 12 weeks top of the page exposure.

yeah plus cops are easy to spot. Some creeps are others arent, flags would be shit like wife is out of town or they havent fucked in a bit. Creepiest story was dude keeping me at his place all weekend (friday night to sunday morning) wouldnt let me leave he said he wrote me as cause for suicide on note and if i left he's end it.

Are you straight lol

Ill check that out now thanks
Its legal here we have a red light district and the lot
Apparently but after today im not entirely sure...

>red light district
fuck only thing i hate about Texas, what country?

Someone just messaged and had to mention 6 times he was "safe and sane"
Thats a rapey red flag right there

Believe it or not but the u.k

hell i gotta visit for a week and see the market kek
basically what homeboy said, he was like ahh man wife divorced last month, im all good but gotta bust. Me being the idiot i am felt sorry and went over immediatly, lots of sex... my guess he was virgin or had ed

I had a bloke telling me he'd have trouble not falling in love with me.
He would not stop messaging me, cops didn't give a fuck, they laugh at male prostitutes here, told me I get what's coming to me with my line of work.
Theyve told a "coworker" to piss of when he was raped after he included that he was expecting money from the exchange.

They have teeth like blown fuseboxes just dont honestly.
Thats disgusting man, HOPEFULLY i manage to stay clear of the weirdos

good thing i bottom (im the guy from story earlier)

You should be right if your country has a red light district, its just where I am I was 1 of 3 working guys in my state.
Another thing.. Don't pursue a sugar daddy, they are more trouble than they pay, if they even end up paying.
I only got a pub meal and a pack of smokes out of my sugar daddy.

Yeah im gonna bottom i dont even think d be able to get hard enough to fuck a dude
Im not gonna go for anything like that just quick dive and dips

How much you gona charge? you gona suck and sallow and take it up the ass without condom? Are you really straight? have you had sexual relations with a man before? why dont you get a loan from your family or close friend? did you lose your job? why dont you tell your land lord or family or friend you desperately need the money or you will sell your ass on the corner to gay men? Maybe they will have some sympathy for you if you tell them what you will do to make rent, im sure your landlord will give you a few weeks, is there not a labour agency in your town? they pay daily at 10 bucks an hour, but thats better than doing gay shit you will regret for the rest of your life and feel ashamed of your self?

>i dont even think d be able to get hard enough to fuck a dude
Under stimulation, you'd be surprised at what you can fuck.

you'd be suprised, im like 50/50 on getting hard, sometimes i do sometimes i dont. Just hope for your sake the men over there are easier on you than here in TX, they like to slap balls and cock of who their fucking it seems like. idk why but hell it stings sometimes.

>regret
Do not regret what you've done, regret what you didn't do.
Suckin dicks pays great.
15 clients a week at $150 minimum is fanfuckingtastic

lol

Why dont you fuck off?
Better yet why not paypal me £500 while your chock full of great plans.
I didnt think of it that way
Dear god i hope so to after reading that, being slapped on the balls no thanks

yeah theyll be fucking me and flip me over on my back and slap it around like a damn cat. i guess to make them feel manlier since their fucking a dude idk

Working entry level jobs pays bad and leaves you feeling just as dirty and used.
If the choices are McDonald's or taking a dick here and there, not much choice IMO

just blow them, otherwise you're gonna get torn up

Oh my... thats going to be umm "a experience" for certain
At least when you take the dick you get your full wage and it didnt take 12 hours outta your day
>also id rather smell like jizz than cheap meat and zit cremes

>i dont even think d be able to get hard enough to fuck a dude
cock ring

Not really. At least a homeless man retains some level of dignity

yep makes for weird stories, and encounters. theyll be like... ermm why is their a slap mark/bruise on your... and i have to explain

>a homeless man retains some level of dignity
lol no
do you even know any homeless? they behave like animals and would do anything for a penny, including whoring themselves out

Shower gets jizz out.
Nothing gets fast food out.

Not all of them. To stake such a claim would be ignorant. Not every man sleeping on a park bench would bend over for $10. I certainly wouldn't if I were them. I'd steal and rob people before then

Where you at in Texas?

>Not all of them
you'd be fucking surprised

t. ball-slapper

dfw, since you asked i presume i have a fellow queer or steer in the thread

Why don't you ride your high horse the fuck out of this thread. Nobody gives a shit what you think.

Both, actually.
Well, I'm bi and married to a woman, but in West DFW.

nice im like 15 mins or so north of fw

I have to be riding on a high horse to not take a penis in my butt? What has this world come to? Really man.

taking a dick in the butt is objectively nothing to be ashamed of

Wheres the shame in crotch capitalism?
Honey for money, baby.

Yeah, well not all of us are huge, emasculated faggots either. Perhaps I should start shaving my armpits and refer to my anus as a "boipussy" now too. No thanks friend. I'd rather own the title of MAN than weakly sell it away to someone else because I can't have a sandwich for a day.

>bi and married to a woman
I realized I was bi after a particularly handsome man wanted a mutual massage.
Older, but damn, I felt bummed he didn't want to be bummed.

yeah man it's just easy money
just gotta be cautious because of the weirdos
look at that insecure little baby
no one care what you think, "he-man"

Everybody has their own idea of dignity and how to lose it. Nobody is right or wrong necessarily, but you're an real asshole for shitting on someone trying to make an honest dollar. You act like you're better but admit you'd fucking steal and mug before earning money? Fuck outta here with your stupid pretentious ass.

You bi or gay?
Out of curiosity what do you charge?

Buddy, it's guys like me that you're looking for. Don't get all high and mighty with me, especially when you'd be bent over asking for service on any given Saturday

nothing now lol im bi

Not all gays are bottoms m80.
Not all bottoms are submissive and feminine.
You can't base your gay knowledge on will and grace reruns.

I can probably bet you still live at home with mommy and have no idea what being broke is.

Pal I've taken cigarettes from bar ashtrays to catch a nicotine buzz. I've slept in a bathroom in a public park. I've been shipped around from house to house just trying to stay warm and eat a meal. But I've never bent over for it.

Not the dude you're talking to, but, I started whoring when my hours got cut, the job market here is dead, I realized that I'd have to choose between utilities, or putting food on the table for my family.
I felt better taking a cock every now and then, than I would have felt watching my wife and child starve or freeze.

i started whoring after early life expeience and just liked how it felt

I learned to like it :p

Me and my wife (I'm 26, she's 25, both white) are bi and we've havld threesomes with girls but never a dude. On the off-chance I could talk her into it, would you be game to fuck with us ?

more of a one on one but possibly ya

That guys a muppet anyway i dont care what some "self proclaimed alpha" says about my situation.
He can get raped for all i care, ill still be laughing and getting paid for it

Truth be told, 90% on the reason I ask is because I want to suck a cock. I've done a lot of things, but never have given a BJ and I'm dyin to do it. We ain't the beat looking people around, but we certainly ain't the worst looking and we're clean in every meaning of the word.

Post a throwaway email if you'd be game for me *possibly* contacting you in the future. If you turn me down, now or later, it won't hurt my feelings.

get a fucking job you piece of shit

Prostitution is a job.
Hell, I paid taxes when I did it.

You got the words the wrong way round
My job is having my shit fucked.

Attached: 1505835313732.jpg (620x625, 72K)