I have a list

I have a list

Each time some one gets Dubs i'll leak another
If someone gets 6969 i'll leak them all

Attached: Leaked Numbers from work.png (424x1374, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westpac.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to sleep

NO U

Dubs

Duberony

Check em*

well fuck it

now

noe
W

Fuck it. Rollin

eh?

What is that

Aah

YOB

Ayyyuh

ok

Most places require the zip code of the credit card too OP.
Otherwise these numbers are useless

Attached: 1503417780021.png (200x295, 30K)

Yeah, no, not having FBI busting down my door because user leaked a credit card number from somewhere.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Attached: THESE_MY_DUBS_YOU_WHITE_CUNT.jpg (283x288, 5K)

TVOyu mat

hey guys, dubs here

p0st

AYEEEE ROLL

Oooh check em'

release

Faggot posts random made up CC numbers, shows his own because he cannot pay for it, hopes someone will take the bite and use the number so he can call his CC and complain his card was stolen and didn't realise it was for the last week when he purchased all the shit he can.

He actually thinks it will work.

Not a bad idea actually

OP has shot himself in the foot and will go to jail quite easily. Why?

One of the numbers uncovered gives more information that he doesn't realise.

The uncovered Visa number is from an Australian bank called Westpac. westpac.com.au/

So it is safe to assume OP is an Australian.

But what OP fails to realise is this....

the first 5 digits after the 4/5 is a branch number of a bank, which means it is can easily be used from the information given to find a general area.

But what else OP doesn't realise also is the fact 2 numbers is showing fully and from that they can correspondent with each other to find when both cards were used in the same location.

And from there. Well OP is fucked.

So I have emailed several banks in Australia with the list, so they can find out. Good job OP. Good Job.

Attached: burn!.gif (206x176, 370K)

hahahaha OP is gonna get bogan dick in his ass for years now

Attached: 1513050210204.gif (500x375, 971K)

No idea why they do this shit, like it is some sort of instant edgelord status for them and brownie points with an invisible fraternity online.

Either way, doing that with peoples card numbers, can lead to people losing potentially everything in their life, because a bad credit rating could lose their job also depending on what the card holder does. Not to mention if there is young kids involved and the parents need to rely on the card to keep them afloat until work comes around. Or even someone may have a seriously ill person in the family and the card helps provide a service to them.

I don't mind everything else, but when someone does this shit and thinks it is a laugh, well fuck them.