Redpill me on Coke

Redpill me on Coke

Attached: E92E173D-3BD8-46A4-8A69-308A45EF5434.jpg (500x335, 28K)

Makes you feel invincible

Overpriced garbage, not like how it is in the movies. Like at all. It was a huge let down for me.

redpill me on bepis

Personally I found it to be the softest of the hard drugs like no where near as spooky as you think it is before trying, I’ve been using it as my go to when I’m not just tryna drunk for two years and it’s the only drug you can manage how fucked you get on

Bepis is just Coke for hipsters who think they’re not mainstream for drinking the bet cola

Never trust orang

Erodes the blood brain barrier meaning toxins and shit have a greater effect on you. A heavy coke user (5+ years) has a much much higher chance of dying from legit any infection (even the fucking flu).

Attached: 1231.jpg (250x234, 16K)

You know it's good coke when it makes you come up with shitty business ideas that you'll defend intensely.

Ultimately a waste of money, a subpar stimulant, good if you're depressed but easy to get hooked if you feel the great contrast between down and up.

I don't recommend it. Fun in small amounts. Adderall is a better stim. Fuck meth.

the BEPP ist muhc bettrt

Redpill me on OP

Attached: op_loves_semen.png (1440x1392, 597K)

oldfag here i think i
figured out redpill is there a bluepill?

redpill me on bluepils

Attached: mmmk.png (117x128, 29K)

what do i tell doc to get adderall

I’ve had coke as my drug of voice purely because I’ve had a good trustable non nigger link for it for a while that never disappoints so convince me it’s not the only “hard” drug to ever do -OP

Tell them you fidgit with your hands when left with nothing to do and can’t sit still for long, I have adhd hard and got vyvanse easily based on multiple voice tests

OP here did some yayo tn that’s why this thread was made

me too now

It won't kill you or ruin your life unless you get addicted real bad and then run out of money, but it won't do you any long-term favors, either. Best to treat it as an occasional party drug if you're going to imbibe.

Also makes you look like a colossal asshole, so bear that in mind. May be a good or a bad thing depending on the situation.

Its better than food, drink, sleep, sex...

Its #1

Dawggg like I’m tryna sleep but I can’t

Pic related sums up my feelings. Right is on coke, and left is off it.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 760K)

Its like meth, only weaker

BTW be careful with meth

Really careful

Also currently riding that white lightning

Why do you want to get into that stuff? Do you want to be a cunt or a winner or a compulsive masturbator who can't get it up with a numb dick