What's the sluttiest thing you would do if you were a girl?

What's the sluttiest thing you would do if you were a girl?

Attached: ef72f0a0a7.jpg (300x225, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beeg.com/2010695
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hold hands

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd walk around with a butt plug in my ass

Mdma and go to a bikers bar, lift my skirt up and tell them all holes available the rougher, deeper and harder the better.

Swallow every drop of cum.
Dress like a schoolgirl, be 16

I'd cum a trillion times most likely

start streaming playing gaems

You could probably do that now...

bait virgins to pay me while playing lol or pubg in some retarded skimpy outfit while talking shit behind their backs

Not a girl.
If I were magically transformed I'd do that every time my body healed.

I'd get fucked into oblivion, pregnancies included. As long as it's std free.

People underestimate just how good it feels to be a girl, and to get lovingly fucked for hours.

fuck my dad

Sauce ?

Have sex in the missionary position solely for procreation purposes

find a tranny domme and submit to her in every possible way meaning total power exchange

I always jack off while imagining getting my pussy licked

Wear a chastity ring

i see we have a retard in our midst

Attached: 1463688426198.jpg (401x372, 24K)

you can do that now faggot

fuck you beat me also fucking underrated

lights on or off?

Seduce my father

Honestly, I would offer free vag and boob feels to all my horny male friends. It takes so little effort and spreads so much joy.

Girls should be sharing sluts and not make such a big deal of sex. Just give it out all the time and don't be a fucking princess!

I'm on 17 fucks in the past 5 months from my gf. I keep telling her we should do it more and make it fun, but she won't. And now she's just contracted genital HSV-2. Shit sucks. Why can't girls just be better and make life easier for everyone else? And yes, I'm quite mad.

Attached: Incredibly hot mixed woman.jpg (1440x2560, 640K)

>I would offer free vag and boob feels to all my horny male friends
that shit gay nigga

Attached: 1386615711695.jpg (473x473, 87K)

I mean if I was in control of a female body and not if I was actually the girl coz I'm not gay and don't want to suck dicks. Honestly, I just want women to be less fucking uptight about sex. It's not very hard to do. Just stop making excuses and spread your legs a bit more often.

Also, white women with privileged backgrounds are absolutely the worst at this. Give me a good black girl or an Asian submissive to actual get down to business and not delay and postpone the sex with bullshit excuses.

I'm done with princess white girls getting all bitchy about sex.

wow never thought i would run into a real mysogynist

>wow never thought i would run into a real mysogynist
I'm not at all mysogynistic. I've studied a load of gender studies and have a lot of female friends. I'm just venting now because my gf is being a bitch and withholding sex all the time. I think I should just break up with her and move on so I stop being so cranky about it. She obviously doesn't like me that much.

Thanks for listening to an user-vent and giving me a label!

Make money off of my newly acquired tots. Twitch stream games in skimpy shit most likely.

Don't say this out loud

>I'm not at all mysogynistic. I've studied a load of gender studies and have a lot of female friends.

how do you do fellow women respecter :*)

Attached: 1518082863549.jpg (1815x1058, 246K)

>im not at all misogynistic
>my girlfriend who i just said was sick keeps withholding sex from me

>Don't say this out loud
Lovely digits.
And yeah, I'm not a dumb ass. I'd never ever say this shit to anyone. This is what user boards are for.

>how do you do fellow women respecter :*)
Actually, this is true. You won't believe me at all, but I'm very concerned about the gender gap in wages and in discrimination in classrooms. Rape is still a massive, huge problem. Intersectional approaches are the best ones for understanding multifactorial varieties of discrimination and oppression. I've even fucking taken classes with Judith Butler and Gayatri Spivak (not even joking). So yeah, you don't believe me at all, but I'm just really mad coz my soon-to-be ex-gf basically won't have sex with me.

Nice to see so many women on Sup Forums for a change.

fuck my girlfriend as a woman because I'm not a faggot sexually attracted to men

>>my girlfriend who i just said was sick keeps withholding sex from me
She only just got the herp. She's been withholding sex for almost half a year. But anyway, you can treat me as a punching bag because I'm raging.

Attached: OCD rage.jpg (280x428, 17K)

Gangbang and bukkake

>has not been fucking you for half a year
>just got the herp

so where did she get it from? maybe she has been not having sex cause she has known she might have it for a while now but only now confirmed it

>>And now she's just contracted genital HSV-2

How the fuck did that happen?

>>Low sex drive
>>contracts STD

Dude she's fucking someone behind your back,that's the problem

Its not hard, you just suck at it....

>so where did she get it from? maybe she has been not having sex cause she has known she might have it for a while now but only now confirmed it
She's been fucking other guys and before I met her she spent about two years fucking every guy she could meet from OK Cupid and Tinder while she was traveling around the world. I made some bad choices so now I'm mad at myself and the world. She says she didn't get any symptoms at all until a few days ago and she just got her vag lesion tested and it's the herp. But maybe she was lying about that too. Idk.

I need a decent gf and not a nympho lying bugchaser who won't even sleep with me.

I would probably service all of my male friends sexually. Try to find a group of guys and be their slut or something. Really, just surprise random guys on the street and offer them blowjobs and stuff. Of course I'd do lesbian stuff too :)

Generally just become a sex maniac. Ultimately I'd try to find a super dom and become his submissive sex slave forever

Dude just kill yourself, can't even get your "Nympho" gf horny enough to fuck you, I mean who the hell gets handed cheat codes and still loses the game?

I'll tell you who, someone who's cause of death should be "Self inflicted"

Gang bangs, prostitution, etc.

Wear jeans that expose my ankles

>Dude just kill yourself, can't even get your "Nympho" gf horny enough to fuck you, I mean who the hell gets handed cheat codes and still loses the game?
>I'll tell you who, someone who's cause of death should be "Self inflicted"
Yeah, I suck.

I'm quitting this game and starting a new one. This is the only bad gf selection I've ever made. All the others have been pretty good and nice people and we've had good sex lives. I just got a bad one.

Attached: Cheers.png (915x609, 1.1M)

Get knotted by grate danes and suck dog cock

It's a shit video the girls don't shear and at the end the middle one just s hogs it beeg.com/2010695

There would be no limits to my sluttyness.

I'd walk around respecting men in front of my female friends.

>edgy

>gender studies

Attached: vmmydss.gif (250x190, 1.03M)

have s*x

kek

found the virg

>found the virg
Nah, this is me.
Just ragin atm.

Attached: OCD trigger.jpg (630x552, 106K)

be like 15/16 wear school uniform around in public with skirt showing ass (with no underwear) as i walk randomly bend over all the time for whatever reason. On Public transport just lift skirt and finger pussy and ass. go into mens shops and invite them to fuck me haard deep, all holes in public, wherever. just gangbang the innocent catholic schoolgirl ;)

I'm glad some girls can rise above what's being said ITT. Your weird ass fantasies are weird for a reason. Its because depriving you retards from breeding is desirable for a healthy human being.

And don't be quick to resign yourself to the fringe of society cool guy just yet. They are still fucking, just not you.

Top viv, fags.

alright, here's what I do...
First I

Such as?

This

I'd keep a horny boy in chastity and make him lick my pussy in exchange for a pegging.

women are submissive men are dominate

Be happy for the first time in my life

> Being this fucking retarded

Attached: 1521076919129.png (362x786, 346K)

>implying this is not fucking true

I would fuck for a job. I would fuck two dudes at once. I would fuck someone for money if I needed it, but it would have to be like $1000. I would lick pussy. I would swallow if you want to cum in my mouth, but I'm not going to suck for a half hour.

i would host the fantasy football draft for all my black friends

i would cook for them, get them all drunk and stoned and then proceed to get gangbanged after the last round

id have them film me and put everything on snapchat so even more guys could get off to my slutty ass

what about that is misogynist?

Nothing I haven't done already, well except I've never had tits and a pussy.

>Dude just kill yourself, can't even get your "Nympho" gf horny enough to fuck you
people are known to drop inhibitions they travel and raise them back when they return home
doesn't mean she'll keep it on
slut logic