Who else wishes they were dead?

Attached: Sand Woman.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Me 2 ever since my Nan died I've kinda lost the will to live lol

I don’t wish I was dead. I wish I had made better choices in life

>wishing your problems were fixed
>not caring to fix anyone elses problems even though you could potentially
I think thats called being a psychopath

I don't want to kill myself but if I died I wouldn't be against it

My like sucks and i suck at life so im in.

How much did you fucked up?

Can relate. Feels like I dont really care what happens to me. I just wanna sail through life and see what happens or what I can do but if if I were to die I wouldnt give too much of a shit.

+1

I wish I was alive.

If you are going to post it post it shit baby

Attached: IMG_0586.jpg (350x240, 35K)

Not now, I'm ok for past 1/2y, pretty surprising, I was on anti-depressants for 10y and wanted to commit suicide every single day

Attached: 1324785026001_preview.jpg (400x388, 21K)

CRAWLLLLLING IN MY SKIIIIN

All of U are fucking faggots! Yes there is no purpose in life, or at least we don't know about it, Yes we are a piece of shit with no GF no life no friends no value or whatever, Yes there are millions of people with so much better life, Yes we all gonna die. Just deal with it! Accept it!

Everyone is gay but me

gonna need sauce on that

This thread is what happen when you accept it.

>Who else wishes they were dead?
I wish you were dead. Does that count?

My life is awesome. I have a loving wife and kids, a Great job and investments. My health and the health of all who everyone I care for. I did go through a long time in my 20s where I watched anime and played video games doing fuck all with my life . I felt like shit because an ex was making life hell over a custody battle. But it turned out and i now rightfully have full custody. Keep living, is my advice. Life can even be shit for decades but it could be awesome at some point.

I wish the gypsies were dead

I wish they were dead

hah normie get out

Second this.
Grew up poorfag, crazy religious community, out at 13, learned real world was not as bad as crazy spacehippies. Worked hard, got basic education, self taught software dev. now, after 15 years of sticking to small gigs and it support while practicing code and design all the time. Get 75k usd/year plus ben. Have 2 healthy kids, hot woman, became social recently... was eating shit for 20 years + 13 though.
I laugh when millenials wanna suicide because they are “sad” and “lonely” while they get to vidya and live with or off parents and social services.