Ben Shapiro is a moron. Change my mind

Ben Shapiro is a moron. Change my mind.

Attached: ben.jpg (320x320, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_URO083nmdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off.

You have to post on Sup Forums to make a point. Mind changed.

His sister has nice tits.

Can't. Your mind is made.

His sister is dumb and cant construct a valid argument just like him.

Mad cuz he could win any arguments you throw at him.

Attached: 1800LMFAO.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Attached: 1517376014332.jpg (460x420, 32K)

True, but have you seen those funbags? MagNIFicent.

Like what? "I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE KILLING BABIES!". At least people like Steven Crowder bring up good points and can debate well.

Wrote a book at 17, graduated Harvard at 20 or something like that, has a sweet business when he scams 100 bucks off of people just so they can listen to him talk for 40 minutes and ask if his wife is in fact a doctor, nigga stop

Attached: 1520615810912.png (654x471, 332K)

At least his voice is not fucked.

You're the moron, that's a fact!!

he can dialog with a counter perspective sans vitriol and rancor.

a prudish children of the corn looking motherfucker who uses logical fallacies and slippery slope arguments to support his side. But conservatives are cool with it cus he is one of their mouth pieces.

What’s to say? He’s the typical American.

Ask your self are you smart how and why

>Double exclamation marks
You type like a 30 year old Facebook user having a midlife crisis

Wouldn't say moron because he's very well-read and educated. Just reaches a lot of poor conclusions, likely due to lack of insight and perspective. Dude seems extremely sheltered.

>wants a white ethnostate
no you are right OP he is a moron

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by Sup Forums. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

Attached: a78.png (680x385, 388K)

r/fuckoffnigger

youtube.com/watch?v=_URO083nmdc

Attached: 1519246788541.gif (264x234, 297K)

>destiny

another moron

Ben Shapiro is a Jew that subverts conservatism and civic nationalism for the benefit of Israel.

He encourages Jewish identity, while simultaneously saying European identity is the worst thing in the world.

He has admitted he considers himself a Zionist.

Attached: (((Ben))).png (640x321, 62K)

He's right and you just can't stand the truth lol... man up and face reality dork

He's a Jew. A fucking Jew.
A hot-gas bag Jew.
Indeed he is.
He is as much a 'Doctor' as MLK was a doctor.

You cant change stupid

Ben is a lawyer not a doctor you dumb nigger, he has never claimed otherwise

>He is author of this....?

Attached: gptmnv11ejon2543852000000.jpg (481x495, 25K)