No idea how to use tor, anyone have any good links they'd like to share? Also, 18+ thread

No idea how to use tor, anyone have any good links they'd like to share? Also, 18+ thread

Attached: 1521358108478.png (960x960, 407K)

Self bump

Attached: 1521359406899.jpg (1024x682, 137K)

Tor? like .onion links?

Attached: photo 5.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

Yes onion links dummy, I'm bored, its 3am here, i want something cool to see, or somethinf thatll haunt me

I hope she is ashamed of that tattoo

Just go to google and type in “uncensored hidden wiki link” and click on the reddit link. The first link will show you the way.

Just make sure you type in “config: about” into your browser and search for java and make sure it says “false”.

Every site i try to go to doesnt connect, or requires a password, which is why I'm asking the long loved Sup Forumsros

Attached: 1521360423462.jpg (960x1280, 120K)

onions have been dead and chock full of scamming cunts ever since the "darknet" meme went mainstream.

You can honestly find everything you're going there for on the clearnet if you know where to look.

Man in all honestly TOR is dead these days due to FBI pretty much being able to track people. Best thing to do is go into TOR chat rooms and ask there.

isnt that just more FBI people trying to get you onto clearnet so they can pull your ip?

What? Nah just ask TOR Chat rooms about TOR links.

oh gotcha. haven't been on tor in like a decade. just always stop into these threads to see what is going on out in darkweb land.

It’s shit. CP is still rampant but heavily watched and monitored by the feds I’d say. When you think you’re safe, you’re not

read a while back feds were using tailored viruses to track people

Nice try FBI

Attached: images.jpg (200x198, 18K)

What? How would that make me FBI lol. You know no one has broken TOR right? So going into a TOR chat room and asking for links won’t get you arrested lmao. Kids these days...

chekd

>You know no one has broken TOR right?
nice try NSA

Nice Trips FBI

Obvious FBIfag is obvious.

>doesn't know how tor works
>wants to use it for less than admirable purposes
What could possibly go wrong?

i'll tell you how to use tor if you link more or give source of the bitch

Dude. Tor is not meant for americans.
Its a tool the US government gives to chinese dissidents so they can work with less fear.
In america, matching flow patterns easily reveals who is doing what. The US givernment would never sponsor something that hinders their own work.

too late OP, Amanda Marie if anybody else is interested