Stanford University sexual assault case

>Brock Turner was convicted of raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster after party
>Prosecution seeking maximum prison sentence
>Brock is a white, intelligent, wealthy, athletic young man
>Also successful swim star and sees himself becoming a surgeon
>Judge would not have it and sentenced him to only 6 months in jail
>"a prison sentence would have a severe impact on him"
>Feminists are up in arms about mere slap on the wrist for such a devastating crime
>muh white male patriarchy

Now the student's father defends his son in a letter to judge."These verdicts" were "too steep a price to pay for 20 minutes of action."

Before the feminists were up in arms, now they are boiling with rage. What is Sup Forums's stance on your average college "rape" case?

Just because she is drunk and passed out doesn't give you free ride to fuck her limp body.

Sup Forums respects a woman's sanctity, right?

If we don't lock up sex offenders because they are young, white and affluent, what does that say about the morals of our society?

How serious of a crime is rape, and should we be deeming it more dismissable because of the drunken college after-party atmosphere?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_29679547/woman-and-former-stanford-swim-star-accused-sexually
mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29667078/witness-stanford-rape-defendant-had-victims-dna-fingers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Max sentence. Degenerates like this guy is why feminism was born in the first place.

I hope he gets the death penalty.

No one here can tell what happened, so who gives a fuck?

Rape is a natural part of biological selection. If the victim's father had wanted her chastity preserved, he never would've let her go to a party anyway. Women do not have rights, they are property and frankly men should stop being careless with their property.

Good thing he was white. I would be in a rage if he was a nigger or a beaner.

>There was a rape OMG let's all write letters about it and publish them on social media

>white (although recessive beta looking)
> """intelligent""" but spends his time getting drunk in alleys
>rich from daddy's money

STILL can't get laid and has to rape

The victims family.

>let's ignore rape cuz it's the only way I'll get laid anyways

Sup Forums 2016

What are you supposed to do when women have the right to say 'no' when you want to have sex? Do you expect a man to go life without sex? You're having a laugh.

If he actually raped her while she was unconcious, then he is no better than a necrophiliac and deserves what's coming to him. If the alleged victim is lying then she deserves the same sentence.

Even if this is a joke (and it probably entirely isn't), posts like this make me feel great about being a lesbian and married.

first off, link

second, what are the details of this story? how the hell did he get caught? did they arrest him at the scene of the crime?

What happened to the good old days when the father and brothers of the victim would form a posse and enact the justice that the courts failed to?

So what?

friendly reminder that Sup Forums is satire

My post is not a joke but the life you just made up on the internet sure is.

Nope. 100% serious. I agree with this guy also

Was he married to the victim? No? Death penalty. Death by torture, even.

He is rich and probably had a good Jewish lawyer. Case closed. Jews want you to ignore actual privilege so they can destroy white civilization.

Unconsciousness is implied consent. The case should have been thrown out

I'm pretty sure all he did was finger her

>>Also successful swim star and sees himself becoming a surgeon
Typical "I'm better than you" type. Fuck him.

Look at the guys face and tell me he should reproduce, he looks beta as fuck. Alphas dont need to rape because they get sex anyway.

>lesbian
>married

At least you feel good, do me a favor and the next time your out with your fat cow girl toy, look at how everyone else stares at you. You're fucking disgusting and a genetic dead end, good job! You did it!

>so drunk she was passed out

I highly doubt that. She probably just couldn't remember giving it up like a skank.

Kid should be hung. Dad is a clueless. This is as close to white dinduism as you can get.

I've heard of a lot of rape scandal hoaxes, even seen a few IRL. So I have a natural inclination to doubt the validity of the accusations in these cases. But here... I mean, he fucked her limp, passed out body. Kinda seems like rape.

Alphas don't take no for an answer either.

It's not a question of should, it's a question of will. If he has the will and the strength to take what he wants, he will do so.

Crocodile tears from the "victim".

Her defense is going to a party, saying she got fucking WRECKED so hard that the next thing she remembers is waking up at the god damn hospital.

Do you know how fucking drunk you need to get to go from "I'm the the party" to "Oh god where am I?"

>He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes. He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes.

>On top of all this, he claimed that I orgasmed after one minute of digital penetration. The nurse said there had been abrasions, lacerations, and dirt in my genitalia. Was that before or after I came?

Z E R O semen inside of her.

Her "rape" was being FINGERBANGED after meeting a guy at a party.

Cut him. Bleed him real slow, and quiet.

If you post about rape being bad on the internet enough times, rape ceases to exist!

What was suppressed from the court was that the 'victim' had consented to sex prior to the encounter and walked to the location to have sex. The 'attacker' was also dunk and unable to give consent.

The female of course is never charged with raping a male that could never consent due to his level of intoxication.

6 months is way to harsh for consensual but drunk sex.

>hang a man for getting his dick wet

The fuck is wrong with you people?

where is the proof that this actually happend?

Oh hell ignore everything I said that's not even rape, he did her a goddamn favor.

He didn't have the strength, he raped a girl who was blacked out. Thats not even true rape.

He was drunk. He could not consent. Thus, he was raped.

she must have been pretty hot for him to do this near a smelly dumpster

I personally would've given him more time, but I also believe that judicial discretion in sentencing is a valuable competent of our judicial system. Most legal scholars agree, particularly when the alternative - mandatory minimum sentencing - has produced so many seemingly unjust results.

No sentencing system is perfect, and any system will always feature a certain amount of injustice. But, some system is better than no system, so we should chose the system that minimizes injustice. I believe that judicial discretion is that system. Until something better comes along, we're stuck with it.

As an aside, what the fuck was this chick doing passed out behind a fucking dumpster? Christ.

Anything that makes feminists bitch rage and cry is fine by me. Let them rage until they finally decide to shoot themselves

>Do you expect a man to go life without sex?
Do you even know where you are?

If he indeed raped an unconscious woman behind a dumbster I believe he deserves a higher penalty. These actions are so disgusting, I feel sick.

>rapes woman while unconscious = regret of 1 woman for having something happen to her that she can't even remember.
>becomes surgeon = saving many lives in desperate need of an experienced medical professional.
I'd say the 6 month sentence was totally unnecessary. Let's hope one of those feminists needs surgery from him someday.

>>Brock Turner was convicted of raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster after party
lol rip, enjoy ass pounding prison faggot.

Strength isn't exclusively physical, opportunism is an adaptive trait. That said given the context I don't even think this counts.

first post best post

this only serves the feminists, this fucker getting off will give hillary votes too

Imo he taught the stupid girl a valuable lesson she should have already known.

And she's lucky she didn't wake up chained up to a pole in some dungeon somewhere.

>campus
>"rape"

Implying /pol cares about anything other than calling blacks niggers.

Yeah, a board filled with wizards by the looks of it.

mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_29679547/woman-and-former-stanford-swim-star-accused-sexually

At least he has a chance of being a productive member of society, the feminists skipped that road a long time ago

>just getting his dick wet

Is that what you say when Muslims gang rape your daughter?

>Why Europe is dying: Exhibit A

Hi Muhammed how's ramadan going?

>justice is blind

is this true? i didn't keep up with this case. did they consent prior?

Cut his dick off and send the women to a nunnery. If we did this ever time, there would be less rape, and fewer false rape allegations too. Admitting to the whole world you were unpure used to have consequences for women. Even now that we as a society don't seem to believe in the virtue of female chastity, no man in his right mind still wants to marry a rape victim (oh, sorry, "survivor").

I don't think Muslims have any idea how evolution works, let alone believe in it. Women's liberation was a mistake, I think Muslims really got that right and nothing else.

Around the time rule of law was established I guess. However I think that this sentence that he got, is in no way appropriate - It should have been years in jail, not a mere 6 months...

Ok so this kid is rich, good looking, and and a varsity athlete in college and in a first which means he should have unlimited pussy so why the hell would rape someone? What a fucking retard

Honestly, this is one of the moments that make me think Sup Forums is a bit of a hivemind. I understand when a girl gets drunk and has sex and then calls rape. This is probably the first case in years that I side with the woman.

Whites need to maintain their dignity. The thing that separates us from the subhumans is that we are willing to call out and punish our own who break rules, whereas niggers will defend a criminal with all their might. We must not let ourselves become them.

>actually writhing around in the shit and mess behind a dumpster to nin-consensually get your dick wet
Disgusting
Into the trash he goes

Read the actual story and not the maximum sentimentality feminist jew liberal whinging headlines.

They were both at a party.

They both got drunk.

He asked if she wanted to go back to his place.

She said yes.

They made out at a dumpster

He fingerbanged her.

Two cyclists came by and was like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

He panicked and tried to run (can't blame him, aspiring surgeon? That's gonna look bad no matter how you slice it)

She goes to the hospital.

There's zero semen inside of her.

WHERE IS THE RAPE

W H E R E
H
E
R
E

My daughter isn't a drunken slag.

I'm one of the very few people in this thread that's not on the woman's side though.

Oh and he must be fucking retarded to let himself get caught as well if you are gonna rape someone make sure nobody knows lol don't feel bad for him at all

This is exactly what I feared. These types of "rape" cases are sketchy as fuck.

If it wasn't a violent rape and the girl wasn't roofied...how the fuck is it rape???

>I feel sick
just a coincidence... r-right?

Brock Turner was convicted of raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster after party
>intelligent

When I saw the quote in the headline earlier today, I assumed the father was black.

Holy shit.

This is nigger behavior.

The kid should get the same sentence and stigma as any other rapist.

I wish his sentence was steeper only 'cause rich cunts like him and his father believe they're above the law.

Also, the reason why Europe is dying, is because you petty white men worship your worthless women and allow them to dictate you. You literally allow them to deny you sex, marriage, children and a happy family life. You allow them to do that to you.

>is this true? i didn't keep up with this case. did they consent prior?
Prior consent, but under the law doesn't count because she had some alcohol in her system at the time of consent. Even one drop is enough to invalidate any consent given. Further she was drunk at the time of sex so even if she had legally consented prior to sex it becomes invalid.

Read this you fucking idiot.

They mostly are, since they can pay for the best and jewishest lawyers.

This was a legit rape case. No politics to it. He should have been castrated.

If she just got cunnidigitus, then she deserves to get hanged/stoned for impugning his reputation.

>believing her bullshit
No.

And that is extremely fucked up. So glad I never dated whores.

Pathetic white men are too scared of their women lol.

REMINDER

HE LITERALLY NEVER PUT HIS PENIS INSIDE OF HER BODY

SHE CONSENTED TO GO BACK TO HIS HOUSE TO HAVE SEX

THE ONLY THING HE EVER PUT INSIDE OF HER WAS HIS FINGER

ONE FINGER

AND THEN HE WAS SO DRUNK HE PUKED AND STOPPED

THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED

Bullshit you fucking lying slut. It's another fake rape case and woman she be killed.

honestly i just dont fuck drunk chicks to avoid things like this. it could just be the alcohol talking and thats not entirely fair to them

>The woman's DNA was not found on Turner's genitals and his semen was not on any swabs taken from her body, Lee said.
Whaaaaat? he didn't even rape her? he just fingerbanged her while they were both drunk, then went to puke and when he came back she was passed out

FEMBOTS NOW
>FEMBOTS NOW
FEMBOTS NOW
>FEMBOTS NOW

Everyone in this thread is retarded, don't even bother.

They should both go to jail for being degenerates lmao

but the white guy was no more in the right than this stupid slag

That's a very disappointing verdict. If you're trying to bait anyone on Sup Forums into defending it, fuck off to /r9k/

>no better than a necrophiliac
I mean....

Why do you side against her? I've been hearing claims of no semen found in this thread, any sources to that? Or any sources defending your side?

Like I said earlier, constantly worried that Sup Forums is or is becoming a hivemind. Haven't had the time to really dig through all the facts.

Once again if you can point me to a source I will be happy to change my opinion. It is bad to stop questioning things, whether it is your side or the other.

>He panicked and tried to run (can't blame him, aspiring surgeon? That's gonna look bad no matter how you slice it)
Why? Who can that look bad, I mean if it was consensual then any employer asking about it should get the answer: ''Yeah we had a good time and I finger banged her. It was something between two adults that didn’t happen in a situation where our actions affected anyone else.’’

He fucked up.

>raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster after party

i like him already

Haha, this thread is brilliant. When a bunch of monkeys at a German new year's eve celebration allegedly rape a few German women, it's all pitchforks and gas chambers. When a bloody American date rapes a girl, it's all 'feminazis want to ruin his life!!!11'.

Jesus, pick one and stay with it, faggots.

He was fucking drunk, you don't think clearly when wasted.

/r9k/ is full of virgins who worship women. Their whole lives revolve around 'tfw no gf'

Like rape, yeah. Big fucking no-no.

But you can't just lock up everyone you accuse without proof.

We have proof of penis in vagina?

Way to ruin another persons life because you couldn't hold your liquor and felt guilty after fucking someone.

>On Monday, Santa Clara County criminalist Craig Lee testified that, while the woman's DNA was found on Turner, his semen was not confirmed on any of the swabs taken from her body.

>mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29667078/witness-stanford-rape-defendant-had-victims-dna-fingers

Did he do it?

Then he deserves prison time.