Ask a student of the Hermetic order anything

Ask a student of the Hermetic order anything.

I studied the mystic knowledge my whole life, hold the secrets of the universe, ultimate truths and unearthly mastery of the known and the unknown very close to my heart and spirit.
I will not disclose or reveal things you are not to know, I am oath bound with my soul into oblivion not to do so, but I will use my knowledge to help people seeking advice.

As Above, So Below
So what say you Sup Forums? Ask away.

Attached: Capture133.jpg (372x515, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c97p5YKc54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the make-believe board is this way

How do I summon a succubus?

nice dualism symbolism

Are tulpas gay?

Attached: 1517223212374.jpg (436x519, 23K)

is law of attraction real?

No

Yes

Ok

So I am bipolar and went into hospital in 2016. While I was there I was friends with a Russian dude and got to know him really well. Well I thought I was a superhero and thus thought I could speak languages. In turn I ended up being able to speak languages. What say you to that? I still need an answer.

>student

Not an initiate.

how bad is your autism?

11/10

What practical use does the practice of hermetics have for you? Would you advise one who is interested to start off with Franz Bardons books?

You are indeed able to speak languages. Well done

do you like grapes?

How does it feel to have wasted your life on dumb, fake bullshit? And what drugs have led you down this path?

Is diamond the hardest metal known to man?

currently studying Crowley's THOTH tarot. Any tips on studying or books you recommend? I assume your talking about a branch of the golden dawn or OTO?

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 9000 wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 9000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not the hardest metal known to man.

Attached: 1499972021969.gif (348x261, 1.21M)

One thing that has always bugged me about the mystery school teachings is how convoluted they are. Is it some strange way to describe the true nature of God and the universe, a roundabout way of saying there basically really isn't anything mystical going on at all (it's all allegorical for astronomical things), or is it something else entirely? I get mixed messages.

OP here. What was your question again?

This is peak shitposting

What is the ultimate truth
What is the secret?

How about you share something of value so we know you're not just role playing?

Consider me a blind person, and you can enlighten me with a fact about the universe or god that would make me into a truthseeker

Based as fuck m8. 8/10

The book of thoth, duh.

How can you know the unknowable?

Lurk moar.

P. gud.

Yeh.

Not OP, but Bardon is a good jumping off point. The practical side is largely fringe benefits from putting in the work, but it also has practical applications for self development.

Not if the thought-form has a feminine penis.

Pick up your cellphone, dial your mum up. That's how I summon a succubus.

Shut up dude.

Not op but we exist in gods mind as a kind of thought form. We're the story god tells itself to cope with an eternity spent alone and in need of stimulation. Our planets, stars and galaxies form the atoms and molecules that shape it's mind.

Our brains and bodies are made of the same things and we have endless worlds and structures and people living within us as ideas and possibly quarks. You can create as god created, though you will never perfect the art. To ypur characters, ypu are the highest height and the spark that gave them something like a life. Images, given proper time and resource to be fashioned, can be inpossible to tell from the subjects they emulate.

There's wisdom in the occult and mythological and most of it has to do with the nature of creation and free-will. Read between the lines and free yourself from the shackles of the time you are born to and living in. Realize that it's all happening at once, everywhere forever and you'll come to realize that the secrets and answers you seek are hidden in plain sight.

One last word of sacred advice; don't ever for am instant mistake believing for knowing. The mind will believe what's easy to digest and stagnate on it. It only ttuly grows when it reaches for what is true and what is true can only be reached after understanding that everything and nothing is true. I'm sure at least most of this sounds like bullshit, but for those ready for the challenge, a part of this has now been firmly planted in the cusp of your concious mind. Whether or not you tend the bud's your own business, creator.

What a myth OP want to play dungeons and dragons?

whats this picture about mang

Again, not op, but it seems to be about balance. If you're unfamiliar, look up Baphomet. It's a deity of unknown origin that seems to be a representaition of harmony, balance and hidden knowledge born of both chaos and order.

What's the deal with airline food?

The fire at the center actually looks like the crown Baphomet's pften depicted with; human hands holding the fire of the gods. The same hands that took the fruits from the forbidden trees, would be my uneducated guess.

shut your cuck mouth up I know bout baphomet.

Attached: 1521087877559.jpg (317x395, 23K)

That's fantastic. If you know about Baphomet it might be beneficial for you to attempt to also know this; there will always be more for you to know. Nothing is ever complete except for the self, especially knowledge of. Think about it.

youre just another misinformed victim of the jew

>representaition of harmony, balance and hidden knowledge born of both chaos and order.

No you fucking retard the baphomet is a representation of the balance of the feminine and masculine within the human soul. Which is why it's a male goat with tits. The thing in the middle of his legs, also recognized as the medical symbol with the twin serpents (representing the ascension of the soul into godhead), is his penis.

And you are intellectually stunted if you're still drinking the anti-jew kool-aid.

We all want to think we know even though none of us really does. It's a defense mechanism used to protect ourselves from strangers and foreign ideas. Comes from the ancient humans need to protect themselves from their equally intelligent human enemies. Trust can kill, after all.

But at the same time, a lack of trust marks a very unfortunate kind of little death that can be transfigured, if enough like-minded kinda-dead people are broughg together, into a very large and real death. The death of knowledge as a virtue. This death brings with it new life in the form of mob-mentality and memes over ideas. Our world as is in the current is a prime example of little deaths becoming much more.

If you only see it on a sexual level, that's all it will be to you.

In a lot of traditions, elements of magic and mind are given masculine and feminie traits and representations. Sometimes to know or understand one thing you must first know and understand three or so others. That's just the way of things.

How long for Anglos and other divergent species to die out?

Attached: 71f.jpg (500x433, 25K)

A week, two tops.

Gimmie a spell that will allow me to summon money. Shit tons of it to I'm not talking Everytime I put my hands in my pants there will be a 100$ note in it and Everytime I pull one out it gets replaced. I'm talking summoning 100,000$ in full cash with bands. Can you help a brother out?

youtube.com/watch?v=0c97p5YKc54
Come closer

Attached: 523453453.jpg (2680x2568, 1.49M)

That's not how magic works in my experience, but I haven't seen it all.

My advice would be to buy a pistol or otherwise easily cobcealed firearm and sell meth. That shit's good, quick money if you have the temperment for it and don't smoke your product like a fucking idiot.

I'm an alchemist
see brother
see brother
see brother

Attached: 27153389_2047224778895692_2124378821_n - copia.jpg (540x628, 80K)

But meth's also bad so don't sell it ya friggin dingdong.

You fucken phony then how does it work?

Nice but also wut

why do these threads pop up here on this board in the past few days?

Last time I checked science studied the universe ,not a bunch of monkeys that think the Earth is flat and that still think Pluto is a planet. Go here

How do you avoid drinking chlorinated water?
Do you eat organic?

how do i make my waifu real

Hey my guy in incest-sim 2k18 also joined your order

Pretty cool

How much of a faggot are you?

I never told you magic did work. I'm not incase that's wjat you're thinking, nor did I read the entire thread.

But in strange ways, to answer your question. Only the very skilled or uncannily wise can honestly perform a spell on another and there's never immediate effect. Again, this is only in my experience, but someone of your level could probably get a little mileage out of simple visualization. What you fill your mind with eventually becomes your mind; this is the true meaning of "you are what you eat". If your mind is on money, money will come to your mind. Unless you need this shit for life though, I really suggest putting the effort elsewhere. Putting a bandaid on a broken leg helps nothing and a lot of the time, longing for the physical that you want instead of just wjat you need, is an indicator of a deeper personal fear or anxoety(an n emotional or mental broken leg to $$$'s bandaid).

>I'm not OP in case yadayada

Follow @forbiddenpolitic on Instagram

you just got trolled

Attached: troll.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Science studied the universe, but philosophy and religion study the mind, which is it's own plane and reality in many ways.

Pluto is a rock or series of rocks and this world is some shape but I've never seen it from far enough to tell you which.

Funfact
>people telling you they know are either full of shit and unaware or full of shit and conniving
Nobody knows until they do and nobody does it all. So where's that leave you and me?

Nah fuck that my personal life isn't to bad I've got a job my family loves me and I love them. Practically the perfect cruisey life setup. Grant my spell u cunt otherwise I'm calling bullshet u phony.

Op is a massive faggot who has wasted his life to learn nothing

Call me what you want to. This doesn't change the state of things. If I wanted to help and could, I would.

It's far easier to curse than it is to bless. Fear is the catalyst for a curse. To bless, you need to work in joy and most people just have a looser grasp of joy than of fear. To perform a spell on another, at least one of you needs to understand the personal fear or joy of the target. I could lie to you and say I could make you rich. Instead, if you can read into subtext, I've given you the tools to make yourself rich. Maybe I'm a shit wizard. Maybe I'm not a wizard at all tho, right? Think harder, user. Could there be something else I'm trying to teach here?

But ok fine. If you post your address and/or credit card info I can send you some money via rill magix ok?

I'm an alchemist
see brother
see brother
see brother
mm
j
d
c

Attached: Verdadero Oro Monoatomico.png (264x478, 164K)

If your lifes so perfect wtf you need money for m8?

Why are you on 4-chan? Stephen Strange wouldn't be.

Okay okay my bank account number is get fucked you phony cunt. You wanna know why cursing is easier? It because when I say your a fucken lying cunt it gets your attention. You will either reply or not. If you don't reply that means your a bitch and a liar. If you do reply it's either gonna be the truth or some bullshit. You my friend have chosen the bullshiting reply. Have fun fucking your gay mlp you fucken phony.

I had a dream once where I walked into town and bouht anything I wanted. I want that dream to come true and seeing as there could be an opportunity for a sme clueless fuckhead who says he's a mystic shit cunt to maybe do some good in his life I wanted to try my luck.

I think you mean brony? A phony is a liar and I've said nothing false.

A curse is simple. To hurt is easy. To teach and cure though, that takes patience and skill. I could leave you something ugly but that's just not my fashion. Instead, I bring you gifts of fire and a fogged mirror is your respone. You get what I mean? It's okay if so. It's okay if not. Everything is eventual in it's own strange way.

Good luck figuring out and manifesting your dreams. Most people fail miserably. But that you chew these roots with salt at the table bodes in your favor, user. There is absolutely no real besides your own real. Forever and for always. Curse or blessing or whatever else you can make of it, that is my gift to you.

Why would helping an anonymous asshole be doing good with his life? Also why do you believe some nigga can magic you money over the fucking internet? Thats some childish shit.

I was the person who asked.
I love you, not in a "I'm in love with you and wish to seed you" rather in the "I truly love the person who wrote that, for they resonate with me a sympathy even for a brief moment in time"

Thank you.

Thats also a sad fucking dream. If thats really the extent of your dream life, maybe ops right and you have some other shit to work out before deciding thats what you need.

All you've said is get a gun to make quick money. Your magic isn't instant woo it works overtime and something else that makes no fucken sense what so ever. You keep ducking the question. Plus your a bitch that's why you can't cuss out for shit not because you don't want to. What have you ever done for the world user apart from talking a load of shit? That's right absolutely nothing so geeeet faaaarked. Hahaha. P.s your obviously a fucking retard who probably went into fight or flight mode and decided to respond wrong again. If you were so knowing you would have read it have fun fucking your gay my little pony you gay fucken phony. Wtf is this don't you mean brony shit nigga i would have said brony if it was brony. Grow some balls you trembling awkward mess and go do something real. :)

What gets wetter, as it dries?

Lmfao are you fucking dumb? Money buys everything in today's society brehh without it you wouldn't be able to stay in your fucken house you dirty fuckhead think you fucken idiot maybe you ought to get off the fucken couch and work u lazy fuckbag. Absolutely no balls to go out and stand on your own 2 feet fucken amateur.

It's all in love, stranger. At least in my mind, anyway. And thank you too.

I can offer one last gift id you're interested. It's simple and sounds,honestly, very stupid. But it was life changing for me.

Any demon (fear) can be banished by love and if not by love, then definitely by laughter. Understanding someone or something inadvertently gets your mind to relate to it on some, often Invisible, level and once you relate, you can empathize. For some it's easy enough to simply see themselves in those they hate or fear and stomp out the sparks before they catch. But for many, they have to take that extra step by learning how to laugh at their own weaknesses; the things they fear within themselves. Only then can they be comfortable enough to take on the external things that stir their negative reactions. It takes a dedicated or lucky mind to genuinely laugh off fear though. So maybe start with just trying to find the common ground. Or maybe start by just sharing a little more love than you're used to?

Just another something to mull over on your path. Enjoy the walk while and when you can, friend.

Are you a fucken idiot? 100% of this fucking board is to come on and fuck around when your bored. Or maybe you can't read the rules where it says everything posted on here is entirely fictional. Go back to school you fucken naive brat.

I have nothing to prove to you. I never said I can do magic or that I believe in magic. Much of your idea of me is a projection of your own wants, fears and anxieties.

Assuming I am kind because I lack the capacity to hurt is a great way to get your self killed or worse. But I'm no one to live your life for you and I'm definitely not the type to go eye for eye.

Your life is what you make it and make, you certainly do do. Get it? Like poop. It's a double poop joke and you're more than welcome for it. :)

Ahh yes i see you are a beginner in the art of passive aggression. You still need practice maybe learn how to argue and not start babbling when you've got nothing to say. yours sincerly humble shit talking teacher.

>will not disclose or reveal things you are not to know
Why bother with a thread then?

Hahaha cuz u need to learn how to hurt ppl otherwise everyone's just gonna take advantage of you. See how I fucked u over by not stooping to your level you gotta learn other ways to bring them down to you

wots dis

Plus you have to know when someone's taking the piss out of you otherwise you'll end up like this again with me teaching you and you learning valuable social skills I'm teaching shole learn.

I think you severely missed the point of the post. No aggression,active or passive, was intended. But we all see what we want to hold in the actions of others, so what I give you might not be what you recieve. Ya dig, old friend?

I think you've gone and missed the lesson I've taught you. You just got the piss taken out of you again. Come on guzzy learn.

Explain the direct interpretation of the emerald tablet in relation to the practical (physical) production of the Philosopher's Stone

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 7K)

unscientific nonsense, similar to Chinese mysticism

literally everything you learn is either wrong or a watered down version of what can be learned through science

I am as well.
In which orders are you in?
I only want to know the external orders

Mono Atomic Gold? what do you know about that?

have you used it?

(Not op) initiatefags don't talk

That...is really sad. You can be both kind and assertive when necessary. Now and here an assertion of force or fear is unnecessary. You pose no harm to me or those I care for so why should I harm you? I mean, you attempt to insult me, but an insult is nothing compared to the horror that is finite time in a slowly aging and ever sagging shell. My fear is always of gods possibility and never of man, for men all die but god never does and men may learn, but god might not.

I am whatever you say I am and dually nothing you can comprehend. I do t need your love to feel mine and for you, there is plenty. Should I make another poop joke? Would that ease your angst, dear one?

Impure, still corrupted

OP besides all that bullshit, is there something we should really be afraid of?

Well palyed if that's your game, but just as well it's safe to say it's not my own game. You may play and I will gladly play along; it is my nature to please. But my game is set to different rules and has it's own goals. Yours is also fun though. Wanna take me for another go?

What stage is this?

If you can handle this bull love you got knocked off the last time :)

Piss take

Death. Necessity is wrestled down by no man and time will not wait.

That thing you feel like you have to do, go and do it now. Right. The fuck. Now.

Fuck aliens. Fuck gods. Fuck monsters and fuck other people. Death is coming for you and, on the grand scale, you've only got about half a minute of your fifteen left to make something of your life. Hop to it.

Haha it's more like if your a girl be afraid but if your a man nah mate can't do it your a man your not allowed to be afraid lol

Sure. I've been knocked off plenty. I know something about you though. You play the cards you've seen played. I think we both have plenty of piss, shit and knocking between the two of us. Ypu are me and I live behind your teeth, speaking my and pitching through stone and flesh my songs of distrust and disbelief. I am the in the sinking feeling we get when we remember the smallness of our touch. You, in me, are the joy at holding a big, big stick and swinging it around. That and the pulling of my shadow, always hesitating at the genuinity of another; what are they really selling, eh?

Together we are a rather beautiful ape of an orgy of a mind and I think that's quite alright.