Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Attached: IMG_278.jpg (640x640, 43K)

0/10

Attached: 1373670101561.jpg (220x180, 12K)

is it me or did you shave your hand and arm before talking the photo?

Just go away.

Haha burger knuckles haha

Attached: 1521374714600.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I bet he would swap this watch for just one day of not being a disgusting fat piece of shit.

pasta SAGE

That's a real meaty sausage hand you have there dude

i swear by the allfather this fucking picture looks like that retarded bear from the cartoon where he has his hand in a fist, i think his name is like arthur or some shit

Lmao bet your a working class fag

OP likes it when Daddy locks him up in chastity

dw op will die of obesity then we can take his watch

Rich? That watch only costs about seven grand. Not only that, but your taste is dogshit if you’re buying a Rolex. Unless you spend a huge amount of time underwater in which case your taste is shit for being “rich” and not buying a Sea Dweller. Even if you do have money you’re obviously nouveau riche trash. Well, you would be if this wasn’t low-grade pasta.

I've seen this before, oh wait every fucking month.

Attached: 1519237542102.jpg (639x640, 50K)

porblem idiot? trollol

Attached: trolo.png (64x64, 11K)

No shit. Can’t you read? No, I’m guessing dick rate, trap, and tribute threads are more your thing you ball-gargling, butthole bothering, chutney ferret.

you probably go in slampig threads lol

can you actually read the watch?

Attached: 1437252241403.jpg (533x700, 81K)

Even if I did I wouldn’t be drooling over cocks you jizz huffer.

Attached: ebic.png (227x256, 67K)

You bought a non-date, non-ceramic sub? I know it's a troll, but that's not a #richfag watch. Show me a high-end Hublot, or Patek, and we're talking. First though, how many expansion links did you buy? Is the diver extension open just to fit around that fat wrist? XD

OP lose some weight you obese neckbearded faggot no amount of money is gonna make chicks want to fuck your ugly ass

Waste of money. Tits or GTFO.

You call that a watch? THIS is a watch.

Attached: jerry keeping it real.jpg (824x865, 129K)

richard mille = richfag. not that trash

The submariner looks like a disabled geiger counter you fucking dumbass. Go spend that money on a true man's watch (Cyma, Omega etc) and maybe, just maybe, your suicidal tendencies will fade. Faggot.

Rolex, Mont Blanc, Louis Vuitton, Dom Perignon, etc etc etc. All things poor fags think rich fags buy.

>being rich
>spending money on useless shit like fashion accessories
>not using your money for cool shit like vacations, buying access to caves closed to everyone but researchers, a virtual reality gaming PC setup, random tech gadgets, drones, those cool parachute personal airplane things that you can fly around with, night vision goggles, a 2 man helicopter or biplane, that dolphin-shaped submersible speedboat thing, etc

An idiot and a tool are you. You may be riches but in wisdom you are poor.

Even if bait,
You're still a fat loser judging by how your wrist is damn near engulfing that poor watch, and I'm willing to bet with all the money you have, you're still womanless and getting cucked 24/7 on the daily.

Attached: FaceApp_1520621122390.jpg (398x221, 46K)

this is my second favorite copypasta, after the "sun falling out of orbit" bunker one.

I work with high end watches... thats a really nice fake, or replica id guess around the 235 320euro mark...

How fucking new are you? This copypasta is as old as stephen hawking

>2018
>wrist watch
The only people who wear wrist watches are either senile pensioners and homosexuals, maybe if you got a decent pocket watch you would be accepted in today's society.

>Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)
Oh fuckin a, man... fuck this pasta.

Attached: pasta06.jpg (620x414, 66K)

Attached: pasta03.jpg (1024x683, 325K)

Attached: pasta05.jpg (400x266, 13K)

but he died

Attached: drawn-watch-patrick-star-5.jpg (500x365, 24K)

Attached: 1439593841199.jpg (625x626, 33K)

> even if bait
> your wrist

Attached: dan5.gif (250x250, 994K)

Haha no date, poor mans sub

That's a replica

mines better poorfag

Attached: yawn.jpg (678x788, 131K)

Sup homie, I like that

Attached: 1518247211089.jpg (750x743, 143K)

Jezus fucking christ youre strangling your wrist to death with your fatass

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1440x1080, 52K)

obvious fake

Attached: Kompass-Helmtaucher.jpg (700x525, 29K)

JUVE

Attached: 6SmAiIq.png (584x584, 542K)

And just think OP, if your monthly food budget wasn't the same as an average family of 6, you could afford a real luxury watch like a Patek Philippe