I sexuallyharassed a girl when I was in 9th grade. I'm gonna kill myself tomorrow. Wish me luck! Also...

I sexuallyharassed a girl when I was in 9th grade. I'm gonna kill myself tomorrow. Wish me luck! Also, any advice on which methodsare most successful would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to do the world a favor. [pic is not me, but still related]

Attached: 65342735-C0B6-4EE2-A864-0799244269C8.jpg (734x819, 494K)

You gonna stream it?

Idk. Maybe. Hadn't really thought about it.

You should stream it.

Stream it! You will be remembered in rekt threads forever.

are you an heroing because of the sexual harassment?
if so, why?

not sure what you're asking

ok cheryl lol

If you're legit gonna kill your self then kill someone corrupt first. Take out a politician or something, do the world a favor. I mean if you're pot committed to dying, to the world a solid before you go. Kill a bad guy first, you're gonna dye anyway. Maybe the police can shoot you so you don't have to do it yourself. Start a movement, civilians against corruption. Make a Facebook post saying any civilian can join the movement, we're tired of corruption. Tell people to go out and kill corrupt people, then set the example to kickstart it

I don't know of any bad people that I can just go out and kill. How could I possibly gain access to a corrupt politician, anyway? Most corrupt people aren't known to be corrupt, and most people who are believed to be corrupt were probably just framed by the real corrupt people.

why are you killing yourself, you mong

>I sexually harassed a girl when I was in 9th grade.
Did you get her top off and play with her tits? And then had her blow you?

Stream it or get the fuck out

No, I "accidentally" brushed her tits reaching for stuff. Touched her ass once, and put my hand on her lower back. She never said no or stop so I didn't realize she wasn't cool with it.

Cuz I'm a fucked up person

OP is too much of a faggot to kys he's just doing this for attention because of the last couple weeks all the legends involved. I guarantee there will be no link or video.

OP = Faggot

Wouldn't streaming be more of an attention whoring move? I'm just having an anonymous discussion right now

Suicide bomb a synagogue lad

everybody is fucked up in one way or another
that isn't a good enough reason to off yourself

Haha my dad's Jewish. He deserves to be suicide bombed though. Never met someone who was more thoroughly an asshole than that guy.

did she press charges and get you put on a list or something?

or do you just feel "guilty" like a bitch?

you didn't fucking rape her or stomp on her puppy or kill her family. that is literally nothing

I feel guilty like a bitch mostly

absolutely no reason to feel guilty
99% chance she enjoyed it and lies about disliking it

No because then hes actually doing it and therefore not a fag. But because he's doing it just for attention and someone to say "no dont do it there is so much to live for " its a OP=fag post. No1 posts about doing it tomorrow them asking for methods. This cuck is just sad he has no luck with girls and wants to get attention online since irl hia mom won't even give him the time of day. I hate scumbags who pretend to want to kys. They are nwords

I'm pretty set on doing it. I'm planning on using a gun, but was just wondering if there were better methods. Last time, I didn't think it through and drove my car into oncoming traffic. I don't want to fuck shit up like that again. And yes, my relationships with the opposite gender have been terrible and my mom was a shitty parent. I still think streaming is a more attention whoring move. At least this way I can get some advice.

Also, you're a faggot for saying nword. Literally one of the faggotiest things I've heard this year.

>drove my car into oncoming traffic. I don't want to fuck shit up like that again

details pls

Was given the wrong meds and lost control. I was planning on killing myself with a knife, but I just saw the cars coming and couldn't resist.

I'm glad your mom was able to contribute to this thread too. Nword

OP is lying about wanting to kill himself so he's trying to get attention by making fake stories. He had 0 details about the car crash which is impossible if you have ever been in one. Hes most likely 13-17 and just looking for attention/consoling cause a girl at school turned him down recently.

>feeling guilty about something you did in 9th grade that the "victim" might have even liked
>killing yourself because of this
this really isn't a reason to kill yourself you fucktard. Get counseling (but don't say you did anything even possibly illegal to the counselor, they will rat your ass out faster than you can inhale again).

that's not the way to do it. The way to do it is, get a 60 yard rope, tie it to your neck and to a tree, get in a car parked next to the tree, and accelerate as fast as you can.

If you can't get access to a shotgun. That would be the easiest.

I have more details faggot I just condensed the story because its Sup Forums. You're even more of a bitch than I am, or at the very least, more of a fucking retard

Could you elaborate, or tell more about yourself? The story you bring up does not seem worthy of suicide from others' perspectives.

please stream it

My parents were really neglectful so now I can't tolerate socialization at all. Too used to being alone, but at the same time, still want emotional intimacy. Also, my dad is a pedophilic asshole who hit on my girlfriends when I was in elementary school. It fucked with my head pretty bad. I feel like I've done a decent job of putting events behind me, but that just makes me realize how fucked up I am in the present. Too much unhealthy developmental shit growing up. I feel like the one girl, genie, just less extreme of a case.

Do you get treatment, seeing as you were on medication in the car situation?

When I finally found some meds that worked, they were effective for about three years, but they started causing physical health problems after awhile. Got off them and now I got nothing, really. Counseling mostly made shit worse. If I was honest about stuff, I got judged and shit. My therapists almost never told me anything useful. It was always just a bunch of super obvious shit.

That's unfortunate. What are you doing these days? Studying?

yeah. history major

Another bitch not man enough to face his problems. Typical.

Yeah, that's basically me. Basic bitch.

wrong board, robot

What a bitch

Oh, that's interesting, I think. What made you choose history?

Which board should I go on?

It's easy and interesting

I hear these are pretty good

Attached: ksg-left__35546.1499298271.500.750.png (500x215, 72K)

My advice is to realize you didn't sexually harass a chick when you were in the 9th grade and to grow the fuck up

that looks like fun to me

I don't know how to grow up. Guess I'm fucked

He called you a robot implying you belong in /r9k/