What's the most important rule in dealing with women in this life?

what's the most important rule in dealing with women in this life?

Attached: 1456948616519.jpg (1080x1108, 392K)

stop treating them differently to men with special treatment and views, you are putting them on a pedestal and they don't deserve that shit

if one of them is making you upset, get them out of your life and don't look back - there are literally billions others out there

Be handsome,
Be attractive,
And DON'T be unattractive.

its their job to try to control you, and its your job to make sure that doesnt happen.

Just don't trust them, dont expect anything from them.

If you need someone to trust that's why you make friends

Sex is overrated.

fuck no

You sound like a virgin.

Make no effort to understand or argue. Just nod and say "ok" or move out. From a young age they are taught that power struggles with men are always abusive in nature. My life got way better when I just started looking at them like aliens. I don't sit there and argue with other species.. Just avoid them if you don't get along

Or maybe you just have differing opinions on the importance of sex? You sound like a woman

KEK the division between these basement dwellers is astounding

A landmine is a useful tool. It provides area denial and slows down your enemy. If you step on a landmine it is going to fuck your life up.

It's better to be a woman than to have a woman.

Married with kids in a house that I bought, but no one really cares what you think, roastie

Lop your dick off and take yourself to the prom

I'll echo this. I'm trying desperately not to be one of those blokes who moans about women but I've had/witnessed that much shitty female behaviour that my experience can't be completely disproportionate. They do tend to be selfish and untrustworthy. Must be biology or summat.

spectacular deduction

Always remember, they dont give a shit about YOU, they only care about how you make THEM feel..,

Always have a solid story to tell the police, ready to go, after you backhand that bitch.

Attached: e68.jpg (876x755, 58K)

And I'm a millionaire, owner of a hotel business.

i smiled

> stop treating them differently
But never stop expecting women to demand special treatment for being female.

When they get bitchy they are probably hungry.
Thats the big secret to understanding women.

KEK the division between puberty

Attached: 1401470727271.jpg (500x627, 23K)

Never act more interested in her than she is in you. Act like you *are* interested with little hints, but act very take it or leave it. No grand displays of affection and *always* do them less frequently than she does.

The second you're acting more interested than her, they pull away.

Don’t.

Live according to your experiences in regards to women and change your perceptions in regards to those experiences.

Don't take anyone's advice on here without knowing them.

Might explain why my girlfriend is such a fat cunt.

>what's the most important rule in dealing with women in this life?

>They are human like you are, don't put them above yourself
>They remain child like throughout their entire lives
>They see things differently to men
>They don't make sense, don't try to make sense of them and just let them get on with it.

this

Money is all you need.

Okay thanks for your contribution it was nice to have someone here in defense of women. Different strokes and all that

I'd love to smell her ass. Be pure heaven.

Attached: 1510910281984.jpg (640x800, 190K)

Sound advice but we all come to the same conclusion eventually.

Jiu Jitsu... leaves no marks.

Are you shitting me? Because that's exactly what women say about men. Selfish and untrustworthy. Don't you people realize, that you're just shifting insults around?
But to clarify, I do believe you're right. It hails from a lack of consequences for female action. Most people let their shit slide, cause they're female. So they get more and more selfish and less reliable, cause no one calls them out on it.
Of course, that's a blanket statement, that doesn't fit for every women.

And one more that's probably equally important. Refrain from showing any type of extreme negative emotion around women. No anger, no hate, no sadness, no showing insecurity. Women are attracted to men that are always happy, funny, and content. So even if you feel a lot of negative emotion, never express it around women.

If you're interested in a girl, never use her as your emotional crutch when you feel down. It'll make her panties drier than the Sahara when she thinks of you.

Sure, if they're feeling emotional, be supportive. When they say they want a guy who's in touch with his emotions, they mean they want someone to support them when they're feeling down/angry. They most certainly *do NOT* want a man who is emotional himself.

And like the first rule "never act more interested than she is", if you fuck it up, you'll fail with the girl. Both of these are super important.

You know how someones not a millionaire? They'll tell you they're a millionaire.

i love to put ass in her ass bitch lasagna

Attached: 1508743076633.jpg (465x493, 35K)

>They remain child like throughout their entire lives
how do i learn to accept this?

>Underated post
Kek'd so hard... probably because I can relate

if there's a hole, there's a way

based

It's no wonder all of you are raging incels, based on the horse shit posted

Attached: 1520171833082.jpg (234x332, 30K)

I don't understand what is still attractive about this kind of relationship?
> you have to be strong and supportive at all times, never show you're crumbeling, always be nice to her, never be mean
Sounds like an exhausting job description. Which seemingly only has sex as a payoff and only when she agrees and she's probably a fish in bed, cause men are happy to just fuck her instead of calling her out for being bad in bed.

Except in situations when we're completely anonymous. You know how someones not white? When they tell you they're white.

what about smart/educated women?are they any different?

Attached: 1484073908942.jpg (2467x2006, 1.47M)

It is absolutely exhausting and bad advice. If you have to pretend to be someone else in order to keep a female then she's not worth it. They get away with murder. These days I put zero fucking effort in.

Lust is historically a deadly sin. While I don't think people need to be stoned for adultery, there's value in the idea of letting the urge go and focusing your life on other, more important goals. Goals like financial stability, maintaining relationships with family and friends, and taking care of the important people in your life. If you've done all that and you want to make pursuing women your main hobby, then fine, go for it.

But this is Sup Forums. This is a place where celeb worship, cp, facebook stalking, and trap obsession happens. This is a place where people become obsessive recluses and masturbate so much they can't get hard without adding more extreme fetishes. This is a place where addiction is fueled, and autistic people don't understand why this site is vilified.

"Sex is overrated" is good advice here.

they can cook!

Dont trust any of them

lol bad advice, but i don't expect much from Sup Forums

Don't tell them about fight club.

Never let her feel 100% safe in a relationship. Always let her think you could have any order girl you want. Keep yourself up to scratch in all fronts.

dont foreget theyre just pets , you have to take care of them protect etc , that costs a lot of money patience and strenght but in exchange you have tits and ass

>could have any order girl you want
>any order girl
>order girl

wAt.jpg

Attached: 1 (45).jpg (260x194, 10K)

be kind and always do what she want = tons of sex + no problems

Attached: 1217113399.jpg (400x400, 157K)

Women just LOVE to talk about themselves. They also like to see men with ambition and a sense of humor.

Meh theyre a nice distraction. All i give a fuck about are personal growth: physical, intellectual and socioeconomic growth. Where does a woman fit in that?

Ya
Bitches start to get comfy and think too much

that anal would be lose too every mammal short of a blue whale , fucking disgusting

Dessan?

See, the problem Is, there isn't a right answer when dealing with women. I've done the whole 'don't show much interest' thing and it's had some girls pestering me to see them, but the same tactic had my last girlfriend in tears because she thought I was ghosting her. Same goes for every 'formula' in dealing with females. There isn't one. I don't give a flying fuck these days and if I drift into relationships then great, if I drift out again because she thinks I'm a dickhead then so be it, I don't let it bother me.

>like to see men with ambition and a sense of humor.
Only to end up crushing their hopes and dreams and making them bitter

Most of them are educated to inflate their value as a partner and very quickly forget, what they have learned, once they're married.
Truly intelligent women will probably see most men as an obstacle to success. Just like many intelligent men see relationships as obstacles to their work success.

Never cuck

I realized this wasn't as much of a joke as they portrayed it... And that I was fucked.

Doesn't quite work like that.

pic related, it's you

Attached: 1518973729749.png (862x855, 80K)

Amen Sup Forumsrother.

Don't be like me, women only want to fuck me, not want to date me.
I hate the fact so many married or dating women try to hit me up, or women I want to date just want to fuck with no attachments

> men with ambition
Men that are now still in their league, but a likely to be worth more in the future. So she'll hop on now, assuming she'll profit from your ambition.

Gee, I prefer women who are successfull and capable of financing my lifestyle too, what a coincidence.

Always remind them your true value and that they shouldn't take you for granted. How you do that is up to you, but you have to do it.

Don't let them get away with shit, set up clear boundaries and treat them like you would like to be treated, as an equal who is accountable for their own actions.
If they don't respond positively to that, they're not worth dating.

Very true. Its the quintessential social trap. "Relationships are great! Have kids!" Women can be great partners. But are there women out there that can let you go for months or years at a time while you pursue your own dreams and stay financially imdependent and sexually loyal? Id never find her.

LOL is this what Vogue told you, faggot??

The most important rule is not to take advice on women from Sup Forums, unless you want practical tips on dry cleaning a waifu pillow or hacking a phone for nudes.

Attached: 1519399458270.jpg (751x1063, 105K)

Well I dont think my ideal partner would exist. Minimalist, lean towards introversion, likes and participates in combat sports, hunting for meat, all that but is very feminine. And not a trap.

When they suspend giant slabs of concrete over populated roadways, don't drive underneath them

Attached: benefit.jpg (1267x1980, 336K)

You treat her like one.

>If she starts acting up about not being able to get into a club, or she's being 'dissed' by some other girl
>Walk away from her like you would a child having a tantrum girl drama is just that. Drama.
>If she start's playing games with you, don't take part
>Walk away
>If she start's crying and if she's upset comfort her, but don't play up to it. Tears are a weapon she will use to get her own way.
>Don't argue with her, don't let her get her own way
>Be firm but fair

It's rules my dad taught me and rules I'm passing down the line. Not for everyone but it's what I live by.

they don't count as human beings so don't expect the same things from them that you would expect from a real person.

Honestly, treat them all as if they were whores - because that's how they do act.

I've learned my lesson 15 years ago, when I went whoring, paid a nice lady to have sex with me, and once I was resting afterwards and she wanted more - I was like 'nope, i've had it' - and it struck me. They want stuff from us much more badly than we need stuff from them. And you can always out-wait them since the princesses are only good till they are in early 30rties, if that, and they do know it.

Oh, and never, ever, under no circumstances touch a girl that's 33-40 year old. The only thing they want is a slave to keep them entertained and fed through the rest of their, and their offsprings' life.

Have fun. I've been following those rules fro the last 20 years, had enough sex to start considering it overrated, always had money and time for my own shit and hobbies, and even if i were to die today I'd say I've lived a good, accomplished life.

I've dated enough to realize having a girlfriend is the same as adopting an infant.

I wish I was ugly like you Sup Forums virgins so that girls would stop flirting with me.
but then I wouldn't have the experience to know that they aren't worth the effort.

You can tell all the virgins on here typing as practice for the one day in the distant future they get some hamplanet to touch their smelly dicks KEK

The world is being diversified, honestly we should all be building underground vaults to live in like in fallout. This is going to end up being the fall of civilization and lead to the inevitable extinction of the human race. The brown hoards are going to exhaust the resources of the planet in less than 50 years, and I don't mean petrol chemicals , I'm talking about fucking the soil up from not knowing how to properly rotate crops . Civilization is fucked, all the signs are there, it's time to start taking measures to ensure the survival of the human race

I can tell which gender you are because you can't string together a coherent sentence. Your also being prissy, stop it. Or i'll get the spray bottle out.

Ignore them. Achieve more.

It's almost circular logic , because if you stave off dating and relationships until you achieved your ambitions , you end up not even wanting to date these leaches in the end

Recognize the rolles a woman can and cannot play in your life, and be vigilant not to depend on one too much.

don't

>it's time to start taking measures to ensure the survival of the human race

For what purpose? Earth without us sounds pretty dope

Attached: exploration.jpg (750x600, 92K)

do rules change once you become in love?

/thread

KEK way to defend your viginity master wizard

what are the achievements good for if you have no one to share them with

everyone expects to be treated differently due to their special snowflake ego, you are focusing on women wayyyyy too much

>i just got my hair cut, compliment me
>i drive a car, respect me
>i have a job, i'm better than you

you're*

There's a whole universe, I think it's cool if we colonized a few planets

Also, I'm pretty sure life on earth would end. Fucking India pretty much is proving that as we speak