Excuse me

Excuse me
but what the fuck is this

Attached: DW1i9PVVMAAaISy.jpg (1200x900, 199K)

A tasty chocolate, peanut butter snack OP

nutty buddy.... are you retarded OP?

A tasty chocolate, peanut butter snack OP

they used to be called nutty bars. why they changed the name is beyond me

chocolate, peanut butter, sugar between stacks of wafer cookies. they taste really really good

I thought I was just retarded and never actually read the name, holy shit. I fucking knew they weren't called nutty buddies.

Is there a problem OP?

i want to know what a twinkie is , not even trolling , been to vegas twice and couldnt find or was too shitfaced to seek 1 out

yes i am fuckin stupid , no they dont sell them in the UK

They're just these spongey golden cake things with cream in the middle. They make you feel like shit if you eat more than like 3

British tits for that man

They get mentioned in films and shit but you never see one in person and do wonder , i find hersheys ( spelling maybe ? ) when i was over there , to be frank you look down the confectionery isle and dont have a clue what you are looking at . The UK its a mixture of jelly sweets and vrs types of choc .

Attached: 1450019841166.jpg (960x960, 291K)

Speaking of snacks we can't get locally, how common/popular are Jammie Dodgers over there in the UK user?

They're mentioned on Doctor Who all the time so I ordered some and I love 'em. Just wondering how prevalent they really are over there.

Attached: JammieDodgers_Raspberry_140g_Visual-1-1.png (1040x452, 96K)

Bodega bootleg?

Pound land has them
Tesco, and asda American candy is widely available.

ok how do i get a tastykake then?

They are in most shops as there a stable sort of snack to watch TV eating . You can generally tell the more popular if theres a cheap range so most crisps and biscuits do have the budget version .

Hunt down chocolate tescakes if you can , also very hard not to eat the entire packet.

We shop in Asda and ive never spotted them . Nowhere near a poundland , in the sticks .

>We shop in Asda
Who, you and the mouse in your pocket?

Nope , never heard of them . We also dont have White Knights , Wendys and vrs other stuff i see in films . We instead have maccys , BK and Whimpys and tend to have pub themes so harvesters and suchlike.

``teacakes ``

Here's what a nutty buddy is.

Attached: nutty.jpg (450x450, 56K)

little debbie snack called nutty buddy

nigga thats pet food
you stupid idiot

Attached: 1455725746568.jpg (570x512, 249K)

Little Debbie can suck my dick.

Please see:

Try a deep fried twinkie

He goes with his mom, but she ushers him past the cakes and confectionery so he can't see them.

Attached: 1517661967386.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)