So this guy comments some bullshit on my girl's Instagram and I comment back...

So this guy comments some bullshit on my girl's Instagram and I comment back, but she deleted my comment and kept his do I go beat his ass and dump her because I mean something is obviously going on or do I just let it slide and look for more evidence before I go off the wall

Attached: Snapchat-1448468955.jpg (720x1280, 102K)

go suck a cock

Go beat his ass

Stop being so god damn insecure and talk to her about it. I mean jesus christ dude. We don't know shit about you or her. Having you defend what she puts up on her social media page has got to be fucking unatractive though.

Post her nudes or fuck off

I never said I didn't dumb fuck
She said "omfg" and didn't say anything else if there's nothing going on why would she delete the comment saying "she's my girl so stop with the shit"?

stop being 12

He's not really defending it he's asking for advice if you're not gonna give any you probably should keep scrolling

female spotted
it's obvious because you just started making stuff up...you can't even see what he posted...you just made assumptions and got mad
you have a lot to learn

If she deleted you saying she's your girlfriend obviously shit is up with her she shouldn't have a problem with you saying that unless
1. they don't know who you are
2. Her and the dude really are doing shit
3. You probably said some ignorant shit lmao

She likes the attention she gets

>probably out ther3 fuckin guys
>doesn't want to scare away potentials with OTT bf comments

All legit and logical. Dont be mad at me.

>that or she does not love you.

Any eventuality leads to your break up

He didn't make assumptions if he made one he wouldn't be here asking what he should do

This. Nothing screams insecure more than getting pissed off of comments someone made about your girl online that are a bunch of fucking emojis.

F for OP relationship

If a guy says "that's all mine" that's not being insecure that's literally someone else claiming your girlfriend

Isn't it so that strong couples dont mind this shit cause they know that they will still stay together even if someone tries to get her? Are you a bit insecure about your relationship? Do you already think it's doomed?

Lmao didn't read till the end. Get cucked.
>F

fuck him up and then dump her ass

You for sure have the right to comment and claim your girlfriend. Nobody she be hers except you. Don't let these lifeless Sup Forums virgins who never had a girlfriend tell you any differently don't go getting mad so easily just watch your girl and if anything happens then you confront the dude

Is that you, gavin?

are you brain damaged? fucking tard, your post isnt even relevant to the post you responded to

The same rules are applied when walking down the street with your girl if someone starts hitting on your girl you don't just sit on your ass you tell them to back off everyone is trying to read this like you cussed her out and shit but you said all you did was comment on the post telling the dude to chill out

id say call her out on it and try to talk to her about it. let her know that it doesnt settle with you when dudes say shit like that, i dont think it would settle well with anyone unless youre a cuck. if she tells you to fuck off or keeps pulling shit like this off THEN id say dump her and beat his ass

This guy is a smart man
Don't let anyone comment that on your girlfriend's post I don't know you guys or how you relationship has been going and no one here does but if you don't like guys saying that then you have the right to speak up and if she doesn't like it she can hit the doors

Make a female account. Make the EXACT same comments on your instagram with it.

You see man I've posted my Snapchat and it was like "add me if you haven't already" and she commented "Uh no don't anybody add him" but I wasn't being hit on but that made me laugh because if I was a little younger I would have done that

i'm gonna give it a try finding her insta, and get some tits outta your gf. totally not to fap to, just for your own good to show you she's just dirty and likes to be choked and slapped. feeling a guys tongue over her face when getting slammed harder and deeper from behind. a hand over her mouth when she's ready to squirt

I blocked it out for a reason stupid lol you can say that but I know you won't find it so idc

I'm just a faceless voice on the internet. Kill them both and dump their bodies in the same river so they can be together forever fuckin scumbags.

if your girl posts pics of her with the dog face filter = dump her, she's retarded as fuck

OP she deleted your comment because she doesn't want to be seen as unobtainable by other suitors. Drop her before she drops you and you might get a few "please don't dump me" hookups..

this
and

what's strange is it's pretty obvious she's playing you, and still you're holding back on the nudes...

Lmao I have them but I'm not gonna send them because I'm not like that even if she's scum I wouldn't expose her nudes

aww man so considerate of you, letting her send them to other guys all by herself... so they can jack off to he pert little ass

you have to be 18 to post on this Maldivian tech support hotline for wayward midgets

She’s playing you.
She’s probably already fucked someone else.
Been there before.

Sorry bro

>implying anybody on Sup Forums has a girlfriend

Attached: baitkids.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Your bird's a total cow m8, She's getting shagged right up the shitter by those darkies, taking in the mouth, the arse, every-fucking-where. What you gonna do about it, cry on Sup Forums some more? /r9k/ is thattaway.

Attached: lol.jpg (600x536, 77K)

please make this more chav

I honestly don't know why I asked here when I could have just asked the dude himself he doesn't know who I am and she deleted the comment in less than 3 minutes so I doubt he got a chance to look

just go cum in his boipucci to assert your dominance over both of them. it's not rocket appliances

Nobody was crying? Kek it was a question stop trying to troll kid it's not good for your health

Sup Forums is random dumbass if he wants the post it here he can

No wonder your bird is looking elsewhere, you're a cringing faggot pussy, crying like a schoolgirl, in a puddle of your own piss. Go out and fight - or just fucking kill yourself

Attached: Courage Tobacco.jpg (660x654, 134K)