What's your excuse Sup Forums?

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521383946515.jpg (1281x2048, 205K)

I like pic related.

Attached: D01EBADF-B756-4150-AD75-AB1CD12AA7B3.jpg (1072x860, 288K)

Im retarded

Up until recently I wasn't partner material, I was sorting out the fallout of my nervous breakdown.
I'm slowly but surely getting out and meeting people now though.

Im too redpilled to find a girl that I can reveal my power level to

Why weren't you partner material?

i might as well be communist cause everything i do is a huge red flag.

I'm on the spectrum
I also don't really connect emotionaly with other people

i hate people too much to talk to someone without making them question their own worth to the point when their brains refuse to work and they run away.

Also im retarded

If you we asking me It was because I was dealing with my own mental shit, sorting out anxiety, stress and agoraphobia.
I'm mostly past that now and in a much healthier place psychologically, making me someone that I could conceive of dating myself.
It wouldn't have been fair on the other person if I had dragged them into my shitstorm, that shit is rough on friends and family, imagine dating it.

you were*

It's not a failure if you don't even try or don't give a fuck about sex.

Attached: 1520711220605.png (246x242, 59K)

>don't give a fuck about sex
Uh-huh.

Attached: 1521256316420.jpg (1200x1600, 618K)

I'm not a slut.

It's Pat!?

So, Guro thread?

Attached: 095f66a5ffa12e70a1d8b4f53a7d0afc.jpg (600x800, 203K)

Finding implies searching.

lol

im poor

How the heck to people meet girls? I can’t find the courage to find one at a bar plus the majority of bar goers aren’t the people i like. Just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago not a clue how that one happened it just sorta did but before that i was always so lonely and now it’s over I’m telling myself to get over it and move on and find someone new but i have no social hobbies. I work with all dudes and there’s no where offhand i could go to meet people

>tinder, POF, online dating
>join soical clubs
>join a gym
theres lots of ways to meet people. my personal excuse is that im lazy and socializing is way to much trouble to deal with.

"I can't tell if you're a nice guy or a serial killer"

-pretty girl

sums up all my interactions with women.