Why are there no good police shows anymore?

Why are there no good police shows anymore?

The kikes in pedo wood are too busy stirring up racial tension and demonizing police to make a show that humanizes them.

They're kinda on "the wrong side of history" as of late. Expect some great shows about vigilante cop killers to come down the pipe any day now though.

"Black Vengeance", "Urban Justice", "Blood for Blood", and "Dorners's Way" are all in the works.

There are, they just don't last more than one season

If you want to last you have to be as formulaic as possible

>ywn get underneath that uniform
Life is cruel

can't corner the dorner

why live?

That show Awake was quite good despite having one of the most ridiculous premises I've ever seen.

well, policing is the uk is not worth publicising anymore

more shackles than bouncers, criminal starts attacking you your only legal option is to run away

>hire actress with some of the best and hugest tits imaginable
>stick her in a constricted 60s police uniform where we'll never see her obvious charms.
What were they thinking?

Blue Bloods?

>The Bill was cannibalised into a serious gritty bullshit hour-long monstrosity before it got cancelled
End me

I like pretty much all of the one off british cop dramas that netflix puts out like River and Happy Valley. Although they do get a little preachy sometime I usually end up relating to the characters pretty hard

it went to shit after 2001 to be honest

Because of all the rape.

Big boobs are frowned upon in television and film, unfortunately.

too bad the movie is shit

Urban Justice was a Steven Segall film you philistine

Completely wrong.

In fact in the UK you have the right to strike first.

There are some retarded rules like not being able to chase moped riders who arent wearing helmets though

I miss Southland...

They're all on Netflix, The Fall, that Irish Fargo knock-off, and the David Tennant cop show are great.