LIL BIDDY UH BUST ALL ON HER TITTIES UH

youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo

Attached: 69.jpg (640x640, 57K)

WE GON PULL UP NIGGA ANDALE

ON SANGGRREEE

>stealing my daily trolling format
fuck you, Sixnine and Lil Pump posting is MY THING

Attached: SIX.jpg (640x640, 90K)

I've been doing this since Gummo dropped, fag.

And Lil Pump doesn't belong in the same sentence as 6ix9ine.

Chad rap: 6ix9ine, Future, Migos, 21 Savage, 6ix9ine, Big L, Big Pun, NBA Youngboy

Virgin rap: Estronem, Soyner Lucas, Soy Mind Tricks, Soy Grips, Soyish Gambino, A Tribe Called Low Test

Fucking laughing at 18+ year olds on some gay nigger shit over a rainbow talentless spic

You're just butthurt because you're a broke soyboy and 6ix9ine is rich

You put big L in the same category as these other garbage fucks? Pun was ok. The rest fucking blow. Fuckkkkkkk you.
+1 for knowing who big L is in 2018 though. 98 freestyle.

I would love to punch that skittle mouth so he could taste rainbows. Uh

6ix9ine makes incredible music

Everyone goes crazy when that "Niggas iffy uh, blicky got the stiffy" line comes on.

Well I'm old as fuck and us old fucks associated rainbows with the queens coming up.
You can't look like rainbow boy the gay and get us old dudes to pay attention to you. Not mad at him cause I don't listen to him. He looks gay though

This isn't music, period. No debate.

This is a bigger acting like a degenerate retard.

Wigger* auto correct

Vinnie Paz would eat this young ass chump for breakfast

Qweers not queens.

Rich for a few years then he'll be flat ass broke begging for record deals from an industry that will leave him in the dirt.

i always thought only black negro's were allowed to say the "n word"..?

Oh 40 dollars? I get ripped off

wtf is this

if being rich is your idea of happiness then i feel very sorry for you. You must have no morals and your family must of dragged you up instead of raising you.

6ix9ine is legitimately more gangsta than Big L or Pun. He's probably got twice or three times as many shooters on dial, he's sold more drugs than them, tattooed his entire body and face with 69 to prove he doesnt need mainstream acceptance or a legit job ever, guy runs with Bloods and Crips cause he's a legit plug and everyone needs theirs

mfw

Attached: kooda.gif (300x169, 1.99M)

Oh I thought we were talking about music.

Like the movie Gummo? That shit was weird.

>don’t use the inertnet
>that shit is goofy

Kek he’s calling all of you faggots

this

So, he's like, King of the Whiggers? Wow, what an accomplishment. It'll be funny when the real niggers turn on him and stomp him into the ground.

Is this guy black? Doesn't look black to me, but he keeps saying "my niggahs" and stuff like that.

why aren't all the blacks in his videos beating the shit out of him for dropping the N-bomb around them ? , where is their pride ?

I thought Sup Forums hated pedos, fuck

welcome, new friend! :D

what Sup Forums is full of pedos you stupid newfag

what happened to rap? shit sounds like a retarded dr suess

this dumb nigger will go through his money in no time and be a broke fuck in a year. a million bucks aint shit

he looks like he is going to commit suicide any time soon, nothing of value will be lost

You think he likes the number 69? Hard to say.