So basically Bernard = Arnold

So basically Bernard = Arnold

No, Weber isn't his surname, we don't know that. Don't need it to explain.

>tfw too intelligent for this park

actually Arnold is Nedry

kek

Nope.

worst character and plotline

Pretty much. The fact that he didn't recognize the room says as much.

But it just werks

>only ever wears these two outfits
>different acting in these scenes
>we know he's a robutt
>we know ford likes to surround himself with robutts of his dead pals/family

Either Will is MiB or Bernard is Arnold.

They could do one of those but they won't do both, that would just make the show Shamylamadingdong ridiculous.

Bernard is Arnold
they have been suggestively suggesting Will = MiB, but I think they are doing this deliberately because Will is going to die. It's a deliberate ruse to make everyone think Will survives the timelines.

Everybody is a robot!!

Bernard is based off Arnold.
MiB is William older.
Delores is programmed to see Teddy as William.

im not, i swear.... or am i??... no im not lol jk...... or am i???... nah haha just jokes..... or am i?!?!

But how do you explain the shrink rays?

How many actual characters does this show have? I can count like 5 that I can bring myself to care about and even that is stretching it. And they already began turning people into robots and killing people. What the fuck are they going to build their story on? S1 end will just be a dumbass cliffhanger at this rate.

>hey, I have to investigate this secret place that may or may not be filled with robots that have been going crazy due to errors in code
>maybe I should take a weapon with me because it's literally the only thing that could protect me from these creations with superhuman strength and abilit-

>NAAAAAAAAAAH
It was a good twist, but I'm getting more and more upset that these people aren't carrying weapons with them

>S1 end will just be a dumbass cliffhanger at this rate.

Isn't every season of a TV show a cliffhanger when a new season is guaranteed?

wtf is the point of those glasses?
he never looks through them!
he has robutt eyes too!
his machine eyes probably got like 400x zoom and shit
probably can see molecules n shit

>wtf is the point of those glasses?
>he never looks through them!
yeah this is incredibly annoying if you choose to obsess over it

he probably doesn't wear glasses irl, he thinks they are getting in the way or something.

They are reading glasses.

Generals are usually cancer so I don't bother, can someone explain this shrink ray shit that keeps coming up?

but hes robotular
he doesnt need that shit

>weber isn't his surname
It 100% will be though. Search your feelings.

He didn't need to have a dying kid memory either but he does.

>What door
>I don't see anything
bitch shoulda ran

at the very least attacked the old man when he started walking towards her

What did you expect, she is a nigger. Literally breaking free from slavery through bullshit twists.

And it's still better than Fish Mooney's. That's what's so insane about all this!

Shrink ray trolls are implying that all Westworld, guests, hosts, are miniaturised like ants, and everything is happening in real time on this table.

well maybe he didnt need to be black, how do you like them apples

>piss rain from the last episode

Opening shot of the first episode zoomed everybody out and onto the park's map as a scene transition.

Shrinkfags took the transition literally.

How did they zoom a particular part of the map to one tiny street without destroying the town or alerting the guests/hosts then in a previous episode?

And how is the extent of Ford's plan a mystery to them?