Supergirl

>Start watching Supergirl
>President is female
>DROPPED
This show went too far into surreal sci fi territory.

eh I like it, the political agenda's pretty easy to ignore imo

They obviously had to start filming before the election results and like the entire liberal media machine thought that Trump couldn't possibly win

>Start watching Supergirl
>they don't choose the sexy lycra shorts costume
>DROPPED

They've been making reference to a female president since the show began. It's just part of the fiction.

>This show went too far into surreal sci fi territory.
The show is bad. But I watch it to keep up to date for the crossover.

I download the show from the CW website so I can FF thru the extremely cringe-worthy parts (omg I might be a lezbo). But I find the non-kryptonian party guy to be hilarious.

Seeing Linda Carter and the small nods they did to the WW series was nice.

>sci fi
Nutin sci aboit it

Honestly most of the time it isn't even there this season, I mean this past ep they got a little preachy about global warming and her sister is gay but whatever the target demo is obviously women.

The first couple episodes after the pilot were pure bullshit though
>Jimmy Olsen the tiny white nerd replaced with 6'5" black man
>Someone literally tells kara "You can't do that you're a girl" despite having watched her pick up an airplane seconds earlier
>Every villain is rule 63ed for "reasons"
>Every time her boss opened her mouth

>comes out as gay and literally profess her love
>gets friendzoned
>The City of Alex Danvers

God I can't wait for some Alex Danvers lesbian sex scenes

>Every villain is rule 63ed for "reasons"
I think some of them are the actual female counterparts from the comics (like the female brainiac), but yeah some of them are just 63ed (like Biazarro)

I thought Alex's coming out story would be really cringy and shoehorned in for the sake of "diversity", but I actually ended up feeling like it was really well done. Probably mainly because Chyler Leigh is a brilliant actress and she has great chemistry with Melissa Benoist, but the whole thing just felt really authentic and relatable to me.

Yea conceptually the lesbianism is pandering bullshit that I'm sure the producers forced them into. But Alex never had any romances in the show and it doesn't really hurt her character, it would have flopped horribly if it wasn't for the surprisingly good acting. I actually felt bad for her at the end of the episode, which is more than I can say for any of the times Kara has a crisis and gets upset.

>>Every villain is rule 63ed for "reasons"
Hot damn, this sounds like my kind of show.

I mean it's worth watching for eye candy and waifu material alone

>you'll never be that ice cream

>>Every villain is rule 63ed for "reasons"

The only rule 63 character was BizarroGirl and that's something that's been done before.

They have however co-opted Superman stories for their own with lame results like the Black Mercy episode

Shes pretty cute, does she have any lewds?

Why do neckbeards hate women so much? Is it a virginity thing?

absolutely not go away

You know damn well she does

she was the main star in the adult show called the fappening

She's pure user.

>but yeah some of them are just 63ed (like Biazarro)

There have literally been female bizarros for decades, even Bizarro Supergirl isn't something new the TV show did.

really hope that gets renewed for another season

It's like they hate good ratings

I always think that Red Tornado there looks exactly like Charles Dance

I wanna dribble into her mouth too :(

yeah I know what you mean

>(((Annie Leibovitz)))
DROPPED

>no gf to sensually tickle your balls while making sweet love

president is ayy lmao

>for the crossover.
What crossover? Barry fucking the timeline again?

>smashes bottle with nut
>everyone runs

If she wasn't so cute Id be a little mad

There is an upcoming Arrow / Flash / Supergirl / Legends of Shit crossover coming up.

What would you have done?

my smilefu :3

Literally built for circumcision

also her belly is built for rubs!!! :D

and a pusy made for lickings!

I don't see what the problem is, I salute every time I see Lynda Carter. Seems like a natural fit.

l-lewd!!!