I really want my teacher to fuck me

i really want my teacher to fuck me
how do i get this to happen?

Attached: d0b62b994c0806dae30d2b5c70793aeb_334056076.jpg (500x624, 205K)

drugs, booze, or blackmail

it most likely won't happen unless you have a vagina

i do

what can i use to blackmail him with ?

First things first: tits and timestamp

your pics

You can't. He won't

really?

how fat and/or male are you?
we are gonna need a body pic for reference here

what do you mean user?

5'5 124 pounds

if he does drugs, is having affair, stealing money, etc. It's a matter of if he has anything he wants to keep hidden and will do something rather than face the music.
since you are a girl you could get close to him via tutoring, clubs, interests you share you want opinion on (like he's into comics or a game, you can fake these) so you talk about it and get to the point of talking outside of school. that opens the door to regular and extreme methods of getting him in bed

so you're a fat girl. in that case you can't and he won't and you should stop trying to rape people

however, there is ONE way. get the hottest girl in your school to agree to a 3-way with him. whichever one he thinks is the hottest. you'll be an afterthought but at least you can get that dick while your hot friend takes a break.

Nope. Not going to happen. he's a professional and, if found out, his career is over.

So don't be such a dumb bitch. mkay?

use your sexy pics and some spicy talk. then tell him if he won't comply you will call cops and say he was using you the whole time

i could get him to tutor me
do you think it will work?

Show tits and timestamp

to a point, you need him to see you not just as a student so you have to get personal at a point. you dont want to be just a student to him, you want to be a student that he cares for above the others. thats when you can expand into a personal relationship without him thinking its weird.

don't listen to this tard OP
i'm a high school teacher and there is no way i'd fuck any of my students because i'd know i'd go to jail. especially if theyre a fat girl.

i like how you think 124lbs is fat

Show tits and timestamp, I’ll tell you how to get your teacher to smash you

a 5'5" 124lb high school girl is fat.

considering her weight for normal by current standards would be between 117-140 you are wrong

>by current standards
Where a huge percentage of children and adults are overweight. She's fat

Tits or GTFO

except her weight doesn't fall into the obese or even overweight category so...

So she sends nude pics as blackmail. In return for keeping it secret she requests sex. Now she has more blackmail and it's no longer a lie. Can you trust someone who threatens you with false blackmail now that you gave them more to work with?

If that teacher had a single brain cell he'd realize giving in to such blackmail would make things worse.

124 lb is quite reasonable (coming from someone who likes petite girls), just look up 5' 5" 125lb. Depending on how they're proportioned it is enough to look chunky in places, though I still wouldn't call it fat.

She's heavy for a highschooler but she's also tall for one...

wait! 124 pound is fat? it is 56kg right?

Fake as shit but, if you want to fuck your teacher you have to make slow moves, stay after longer, show off more as you stay with him. Eventually with time his animalistic urges will convince him fucking you is the right way thing to do, when you notice this that's when you push it further. One day (nearing the end of the school year, last couple months), bring up how much you love that how helpful he has been to you and how you wish you could repay him for all of it. Look at his shaftfor a bit too long and make sure he notices it. Then you tell him about how you're a virgin and up until now you've been too scared to try anything, bringing his hand close to your chest. If you've gotten him under your thottie disease he'll be your's for as long as you want.

Attached: DVZTUkyVoAACpkU.jpg (637x358, 27K)

yep, the guy is retarded and doesn't know what being fat actually is

You know the drill, timestamp and pic or gtfo

Honestly OP, it's pretty simple. You need to seduce him with a fake online account (a convincing one), get him to send increasingly depraved dirty pictures, then once you have one good enough, blackmail him with it. It might take a long time (probably around 6 months if you can make a quality account).

oh thanks i thought i am the retarded one