Need help Sup Forums

Need help Sup Forums

>Girlfriend is a shy, depressed girl. Im 32, she is 29.
>We had our problems like every other couple, and lately I have been whining about her behaviour, about her being cold, rude or not being able to show any feelings to me, I was really worried about many other things too in my life.
>Yesterday she said she doesnt have the strength to keep this relationship and she wants to be selfish and try to think on her own and nothing else. Mainly work and studies -she has been fired last month-
>Ive been talking with her since that moment, feeling devastated of this becoming out of the blue. I dont really know what to do anymore. She says she still likes and loves me but she doesnt want to fight anymore. She has always been a lonely person.

Any tips for this? Any similar situations? Im totally stuck, I dont know what to do anymore, this is driving me crazy.

Attached: 1489924520765.jpg (1013x1128, 212K)

Ok my dude.

So, it seems like everything is on her. You can try to help and what not but if she isn't willing to help herself, it won't matter what you do.

Sorry to say it but: this.

OP here I dont see any other solution neither, I keep checking my cell phone all the time and I know I shouldnt. She didnt break up yet, but this is just a matter of time I fear.

There are some replies from her which give me a veeery small chance, things like

>"this is not something I was expecting, nor I wanted...."
>(replying to someone doesnt stop loving his partner from one day to another) -"of course not, but I know this could happen another time"
>"you always make your own assumptions and decide how I feel" (about asking if she doesnt feel anything for me)

I guess I should wait and talk in person or something..

She's wanting to bang someone else mate.

Seriously drop her like a bad habit, she's already clearly dragging you down, if you keep going as you are you could end up in much worse condition. Find someone that isn't so broken sounding.

Attached: 0ea88ea8.jpg (600x752, 38K)

The world is already over-populated.

>Im 32, she is 29

yet you sound like a whiny 15 year old, GTFO.

Attached: 1516292708265.jpg (500x286, 20K)

Leave her. Obviously not worth it if she's trying to keep you around with the whole "i still luv u" spiel while letting you know she doesn't want to be with you. Don't let her leech off of you man.

Depression, my ex had it and it was actually a key factor in the relationship ending. She was just miserable all the time no matter what I did to help her or whatever situation, just no luck. She started not putting out, started pushing me away, and I said FUCK IT and ended it. Like I said, if she ain't willing to help herself, then there's no hopes of getting her to that better level.

And yes, my ex still cares and loves me as i do her but there's nothing we can do to get it to work back then so it was best that we ended it.

This
You're not holding her down OP so she cant wait to find the dominant male who will
Your mistake is you're less ready to let her go than she is
Just dump the bitch and learn your lesson, but obviously you wont. Instead you're gonna let her at your soul. Have fun, loser

I had been in a similar situation a while ago. In the end she broke up with me. At first it hurt but with the time you realise how much better you actually feel without someone constantly dragging you down and making you worry

Tips.. get ready to be dumped. Nothing you can do to change it. You're just prolonging the inevitable. Women make up their minds about this shit well before they announce it. Really doesn't help you mich acting like an insecure whiny bitch. Only thing you really can do at this stage is go non contact and give her space. She'll either contact you when she's ready, or she won't.

If she isn't going to therapy or taking medication do your self a favour and get out of there. If you want to stay with a girl like this that doesn't want to get help then she will take you down with her and you'll be stuck. Get out now.

hate to break it to you but that girl doesn't look 29.

Cut her loose, sounds harsh but if you dont youre just going to beat yourself up all the time trying to hold on to someone who isnt interested.
Women are like mobile phones, it's great when you get a new one because you push all their buttons to see what it does but eventually it gets tatty and you trade it in for a newer (probably thinner) model, you cant let someone else drag you down to their level.
Cut and run my dude

>being this retarded

GOD, I wish that were me

>implying that's her

Let it happen. After the separation anxiety you will be fine.

Then you can laugh when she calls you 2 years later and you can't imagine being with her miserable ass again.

Yep, man knows

Attached: mein.jpg (600x606, 27K)

Bro, I hate to tell you this, but I think you kind of know the answer already.

Cold, rude, not showing feelings... and then telling you she doesn’t think she can keep the relationship alive? (Your words).

It’s over.

She’s known it for a bit. Feeling like your partner is cold and uncaring for a period of time, even weeks... and then she actually verbally expresses doubt in the relationship? This is an extremely poor prognostic indicator for a relationship.

This isn’t a girl thing. This is how people behave when they know it isn’t working out for them.

There’s literally one thing and one thing only you can do at this point. You need to ask her if there’s anything you can do to make her happy in the relationship again.

9/10 times she’s gonna say no, because if there was, she’d probably have communicated it already.

Right now you need to start coming to terms with the idea that you guys are done. I suggest getting back onto the dating scene.

True, but I’d change this to say “people” behave this way. Men do the same shit.

words of a wise man

Attached: 1520537189045.gif (660x780, 201K)

Great news for you, OP

You have now have reasonable cause to trade her for an 18-22 year old

Inb4 "but young girls have less to offer"

if you think women develop significantly past around 18 in any way except negatively and cock carousel notches then you're deluded

Yep, teenage and early 20s women are retarded. Thats why you find one and guide them to your own tailored version of desired maturity, rather than letting them slum it in the world with jamal and quresh'nisk'jet to "develop" into a nice consumerist whore

why don't you sit her down and tell her how you feel and not a bunch of random people on the internet.

sauce?

That's the most reddit comment I've seen all day. Fuck you.

Attached: 1514752520551.jpg (801x453, 92K)

OP here once again, I wish I could see her today but I cant because Im not at home. Talked on the cellphone, a few (long) messages here and there and all that she says are things like

>everything I do, you whine about it
>you dont like my personality
>I was pushing you aside lately because you showed me this behaviour, everytime I say something you dont like it

I assumed my fault too, but now I only think I have to wait.
She was like this back in many months ago too, she was over saturated about everything, but decided to gain strenght and write me again.

Theres nothing else I can do... I hope she wants to meet soon, maybe tomorrow and try to talk in person or fix things. She said she wasnt expecting this to happen, and she didndt like it neither

Get back to me when you’ve been in a relationship you know isn’t working for you, and you’re trying to think of a way to end it.

Is summer here already?