Fiancee left me 30 minutes ago after over 3 years

Fiancee left me 30 minutes ago after over 3 years.

Help.

Attached: 1416436395897.jpg (500x248, 20K)

Anyone?

fuck her best friend.

Fuck you faggot die

An hero and stream it man!

Why she left you man?

Good question.

Probably because I like to keep the home clean, do not like to live in trashy home. I like to run and do other things like reading books etc. I also want to earn more to be able to provide better life.

Really, no idea. We just had a conversation and she left when I said that she doesn't care about her looks anymore and that she cared mroe about it a year ago. Which was true.

I do not fucking understnd. I feel fucking sad.

I'm gonna say that's probably not the entire story Sup Forumsro

move on. she's tired of you, for now.
just wait until you're back on your feet, being all successful.
she'll come back around and ride the carousel even longer. until, you know, she finds the next best thing or god forbid you do something she doesn't like.
sounds like a high maintence pissy bitch. enjoy your single life.

Show her you don't fucking care, be passive aggressive, it'll hurt her ego. Either she'll suffer, or she'll come back more submissive.
Also this.

You sound pretty pretentious going off of that post op. An user asked you why you think she left you, and your first reaction is to talk about all the things you do for yourself like reading and running, but nothing about her
>I see a problem here
But hey I'm no psychologist. Sorry about that shit, hope things change for the better

Attached: 1519703266940.png (584x717, 323K)

>Show her you don't fucking care, be passive aggressive
also she's baiting for a reaction from you. she wants you to call and text her everyday. she wants you to beg, OP. therefore she has power over you and may dictate terms of the relationship if she chooses to come back around.

best thing to do? ignore her and move on. It sounds like a cliche but your life will drastically improve. not worth burning yourself out over someone acting like a vicious, petulant child.

Better its not drawn out. Will hurt like hell for 1-3 months so get tready. Then you will start to heal. In 1 yr you will see it was for the best

Because she does nothing for her?

Not entire story, but that was the major issue that caused that. I like to have clean house, she seemed like she did not care.

Give me her phone number nigger

Attached: 0192831.jpg (500x281, 23K)

how old are you op bro?

didn't take me a whole year
5 year fiancee dumped me
It's been four months and I'm already half-assedly trying to get into the pants of a girl I knew from a long time ago
probably won't
she's too good for me, but it's fun flirting

Your reasoning is a little strange, but it genuinely sucks no matter who you are. My recent gf broke up with me a couple of weeks ago, and she pretty much won't talk to me.

Attached: 1520761483358.jpg (540x540, 33K)

This is just life my dude. Keep on keeping on, things will get better with time.

are you some kind of faggot? she hasn't even been gone an hour

No, because you put yourself first, both in the context of your relationship and in your own telling of the situation. "So what's the problem between you two?" "Well, me me me me me, something bad about her". Granted, from the sounds of it, you're just incompatible. On top of that, if it was literally 30min ago, you came to Sup Forums fucking quick to whine and be a little bitch. You both could have said some things, she leaves the situation and you come down like it's the end of your life. She might not be gone forever, although I think she should. You're both bad for each other.

You don't understand because it seems, at this point in your life, that you're incapable of understanding other people. Learn the joy of living for another person. You don't have to be a submissive faggot. Just fucking listen and be a good person.

Lol

She realised you're a total faggot and has probably been getting dicked behind your back haha