Why do Europeans fear the Turk?

Why do Europeans fear the Turk?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0&ytbChannel=Tamil Taklamakan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they just hate them. both historically and now (even though i did not really have bad experiences with them, maybe in turkey itself, as in they are obnoxious and loud merchants, backstabbing too) i dont think europeans see threats in them as much as they see it in arabs

You will find out soon. Your country will surrender to Islam after we are done with Europe.

Very interesting. Thank you for your insight

Nice proxy Jorge.

t*rks are cucks now just like germans. Euros only feared the Ottomemes

The weak should for the strong so its only natural

>The weak should for the strong

because turks enslave wh*te pigs and sell them like cattle

europoors still have nigger complex against turks

turks are white!

>turks enslave wh*te pigs and sell them like cattle

That was a long time ago my inbred gypsy friend, the Ottomans are long gone.Stop larping

>inb4 we wuz ottomans n shet

You're made up of Balkanshit and various peoples from the Causcus.With a hint of Sandnigger, live with it.

Turkey is a meme that has gone too far

>censors breasts
>doesn't censor pusy

What did he mean by this?

Poor muslims cant watch a picture of hair (let alone tits) without raping the nearest female

because we did what they did to others and got away with it.

>Fearing insects
Why would we ?

Muslims don't really need to rape

>surinamese
>muslim
American """""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""

I like it desu baka. I love the feeling you get when they recoil back in fear and hatred when you reveeal your identity. It used to be just people from the Balkans, but now the Westerners have joined in on the butthurt. Even the most liberal type of person shows visible hatred when you tell them that you are an ardent Erdogan supporter.

>Taking screenshots from a documentary about interracial relationships
>doesnt know the difference between muslims and surinamese
>from the most cucked country in the world the usa

>they recoil back
OY VEY!

I find Goebbels very inspiring. (no nazi). I mean, he turned his life around and found purpose, in the end succeeding Hitler and becoming the brief ruler of a fallen Empire

but those guys are dutch-speaking nigger/pajeet mongrels from south america, not arabs or turks.

>Why do Europeans fear the Turk?
Because, just like against Spain, it took every major European power to defeat Turkey from cucking half of Europe.
Turkey is part of the good guys.

t.mehmet

i agree my med brother.

t. terrified little white boy
You guys just need to fuck shit up once more, this time Eucucks won't even stand a chance.

I don't fear them personally but I know a lot of people who otherwise aren't racist to deride them for being less than human. More recently, we've seen an increase in Turk-hate because they are the primary source of funds for ISIS through oil imports

>turey suport issi

is this 2014?

bashar and erdogan against turks when?

kurds****

because Turkey is filthy and need to.be put down like inbred animal

Turks are the most powerful race on the planet. Europeans are like prey animals, they have instincts to fear the mighty predators.

Any particular reason why Iceland is green?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

icelanders are bunch of sissies who lost their women and honor to bunch of pirates with sticks.

just memes, iceland was frequently raided by barbary pirates until united states world police intervened

>going all the way to Iceland for fucking whyte wimminz
Was everywhere else wise to their tricks or something?

the thing I dislike about Ottomans is because they fight in the name of Islam, with the republic they fight for Turkey

Africans are Muslims....

How could southern europe lose with fucking ottomonkeys? literally our braindead army which was outdated for like 100 years rekt them at vienna

Euros have nukes this time around though

Maybe if Turkroaches formed a coalition with Ind/China and the Jews reclaimed full control of the JewSA it might work out

Iceland has the best white wimminz. They are very elflike and fuckable.

Pic for proof.

whites destroyed Byzantium

they are ugly so are you
subhuman

It really saddens me that Turkey is sliding into a dicatorship.
I mean, they were pretty much the only muslim country that managed to westernize.
What went wrong?

turkish nation is a joke like american or australian

>le erdogan is dictator meme

in case if you don't know ataturk was the real dictator who never participated any elections. while erdogan won all elections.

>le erdogan is islamist meme

he is not. he is too smart to be muslim.

Good no one likes the orthodox faith anyway

But Turks have been BLEACHED into whiteness by now. This is your royal family.

Turks ARE european.
Why do people easily consider albanians and the portugese european but not the turks? hypocrisy

he is to smart to be a muslim, but his followers are not. So he pretends to be an islamist

its because most christians are retarded and dont know anything about their own shitty religion
catholics are false christians

no

Turkroaches are almost as degenerate as kikes

Because they are central asian turkic scum, they dont belong in that land

they are not
turks are mongrels
they dont belong anywhere

Erdogan says stuff like if you vote for me you vote for Islam for example
dumbass conservative Islamists vote on him becauste of that

His wife is a literal k*rd wearing headscarf and shit. How is he not a literal Islamist?

I didn't say that he wasn't, have you seen AKP neighborhoods? it's an Islamic hell there

Because Turks are close to zero Mediterranean in culture
It's logical that people visit their most Western cities like Izmir or Istanbul and feel that Turkey is close to Italy or Greece, but these are exceptions
Visit the Central or Eastern part of Anatolia and tell me how the country is not Middle Eastern, it feels pretty much like Iran or Afghanistan

Erdogan, that's why.

Ceterum censeo Constantinopolim esse delendam.

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Goooooooooooooooooooooood

They should fear the Turk

Turks fucked yurrotrash shit in once

they'll do it again.

bet on it.

gayreeks are next in line

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0&ytbChannel=Tamil Taklamakan

Turk are ameliorated arab.

no stfu arab

i'm not arab, you are like them but better, more smart, nice, organized but in the end you have the same nature, face the true mehmet

>It really saddens me that Turkey is sliding into a dicatorship.
Proceeds to post actual genocidal dictator.