hey Sup Forums

Im 28 and a fucking loser. Here's my list:

-quit drinking
-get drivers license
move from shitty college room to actual flat with 2-3 rooms
-quit bringin clothes over to mom for her to wash them
-get fit again
-get a gf

How do I motivate myself? I just keep drinking. Without quitting this, I won't get any of the rest.

fml

Attached: 10245963_1490248421195250_1163034975_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Start off small and do one thing at a time.

Getting in shape is the most important. If you see yourself as a loser you won’t want to do anything else. Start walking everywhere you go. Once you lose enough weight (assuming your obese) get a gym membership AND START OFF SMALL. ASK FOR HELP!

stop be a fucking faggot. Look at yourself from the perspective of another person, would you like to see some drunk loser or somebody who achieved his goals? Imagine how poor look is on you and change that, depersonalization helps

/fit/

/fit/ and /r9k/ are the exit boards for those looking to end their lives

I0m not exactly obese but I'm getting out of shape...I feel like I need to quit drinking first in order to get my shit together. I'm a fucking mess otherwise. But I dunno how...I'm about to go out and get some fresh beers for tonight and then wake up fucked as hell tomorrow to struggle through work all fucking day.

interesting point.

been there. I know all the shit I need to know about gym/fitness...from the better days. I was once really fucking fit.

Fuck it.

Nothing gets better. Women turn into cunts, jobs suck ass and besides. Right now you are doing what YOU want. Why change to societies norms?

When I had all what you want. All I really wanted is to party into oblivion and shirk the responsibilities.

Just cuz your life sucks doesn’t mean everyone else’s life sucks too. Don’t listen to this guy. I dropped out of high school and I make at least 5k a month in construction and all I really do is dig trenches for pipe and wiring.

Fuck off cunt I wouldn't trade places with you for a vagina that prints money.

Hello Sup Forumsrobeans why don't you try and slow down the drinking before stopping, but first off you need to physically say and hear yourself say "I have a problem I am an alchaholic" say it a few times so you hear it in your head then if you don't like how it sounds seek help from friends of Bil,( AA) I know there's alot of bullshit with religon tied in but it can seriously help your life both of my parents have been sober over 20 years from AA and it is seriously never too late user, with my best regards get yourself some help and live that quality life you're dreaming of

I got an L shaped couch. How about now?

Upper or lowercase?

Upper obviously. It’s a really nice couch

Yeah, but it belongs to a mediocre Puss in boots that thinks making chump change to move dirt makes him an nth of a percent relevant.

>just stop drinking

28 here

Its not that easy, if you go from doing something everyday, then completely avoiding it everyday, then you never truly learned anything and that thing still controls you.

You like to drink so have a drink, hell have two or three, but moderation is key, discipline comes from within, not outside.

Trust me op Iv been where you were, round the time I had my first kid I had to make a decision fast, I realized I couldnt avoid drinking all together, so I simply drank less and less each day, then at some point I wasnt a slave to it anymore.

I remember all the night sweats, the anxiety and the shakes....But you have to bite the bullet for 72 hours and detox, and its gonna suck.

You will be amazed at the energy and motivation you forgot you had a long time ago, and you will eventually be able to drink moderately and actually have fun with it.

good luck.

Attached: 1520374060889.jpg (627x656, 28K)

Watch Jordan Peterson meaning of life. Bring some good. There is nothing more satisfying than other person gratitude.

Did they stop just after seeing you being expulsed from your mom's vagina ?

And here is Stephen Hawking reborn in the flesh.

Just quit OP. It was that easy all the time.

I’m happy tho

I assume that a maggot eating a dead aids victims asshole is pretty happy too.

Is there something you need to talk about man? Just something you need to get off your chest? It’s ok man let it out

Nice south park reference

If you mean my well muscles upper torso. Then no I don't. Its all a part of a package that would make your mom wet on sight. And so horney, she'd use the first firm turd she can dig out of her crack as a makeshift dildo.