I was raped by my wife's boyfriend

I was raped by my wife's boyfriend.

My wife and I have been involved in cuckolding for a few years now. It wasn't so much a fetish for me at first, but it was necessary for our marriage as I am unable to satisfy her needs completely and she loves me too much to leave me. Until now, things have been good. My wife has had dozens of lovers and a few long term boyfriends. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement, my wife has her fun and I learned to enjoy watching her. I enjoy selecting them for her as I feel it helps improve my own performance.

Until now, I've been good friends with all of my wife's boyfriends. I am not bisexual and my wife has said it would be a turn off for her to watch me servicing and pleasuring other men, so that has never happened. Usually they would meet me in my lunch hour at work and I would grab us all starbucks.

A few weeks ago she met a man at her work and by all accounts hit it off immediately. At her request I usually give her space with her new boyfriends, so last night was the first time I met this guy. I don't want to go into detail, but he forcefully penetrated me. My wife asked him to leave immediately, we sat and talked the entire night, mostly me crying and her comforting me.

This is a breaking point for us, my wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him its over and to never contact us again.

What should I do? Should I continue to let my wife have boyfriends and just stay out of it?

Attached: IMG_224.jpg (328x497, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSwzrHjeKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmmmmm
Ass pics ?

that's all you have to say?

Why would she visit him again to tell him it's off? She only knew him for a few weeks according to your "true" story. If this isn't bullshit, she is going over there to fuck him and laugh about him making you his bitch.

Till I see ass yes

Let this be a lesson not to do cuckolding. It's demeaning and bullshit.

protip:
>your wife doesn't love you

Attached: 1383550535200.jpg (720x720, 100K)

Report the man who raped you to the police.

This is quit possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life. I can't even put into words how absolutely weak you are as a man. I want to kill you so you can't reproduce

Attached: 1519427715145.jpg (500x375, 29K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSwzrHjeKs

Rape me

This is beyond pathetic.

Won't be married for long.

This.

And this.

Copypasta...
Get fucked OP

Attached: My+wifes+boyfriend+trigger+medium+mentionlist+politicsandstuff_68e1ef_6352539.jpg (1200x852, 237K)

You should divorce your wife for being a dumb ass cuck, and quit crying about being raped its all your fault you fucking retard.

I will probably never understand how some men can have so little dignity to go into cuckholding. This story is probably fake, but if it happens to somebody he deserves it. Be a little bitch you will be treated as one.

>What should I do? Should I continue to let my wife have boyfriends and just stay out of it?

call the cops immediately

Agreed

did you have a hard time performing after? how did this make you feel? what does your wife think?

Lol your wife obviously thinks you're a little sissy faggot now.

Honestly like everyone in this chat is a fucking asshole seriously people on here say you deserve it then complain about school shootings and suicides well no shit that's gonna happen if you fucking treat people like shit they are just g9nna fucking snap

This is poor bait, OP

Kys loser faggot go shoot up at a school or something