youtube.com/watch?v=D_5wsTzQXzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so fucking based

Billy Joel
Phil Collins
Dave Grohl

Mainly Roger Waters

Noah Gunderson

Dio was stupid, short, and a dick. Read a book.

He's pointing at us...

Roger not only aged well but actually is pretty good nowadays.

That goes against a lot of what I read.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_5wsTzQXzM

Watch this interview series from the 90s. He gets butthurt about grunge taking over the charts and generally comes off as "old man yells at cloud".

Nicest of the nice

I remember when there used to be daily threads about this hack.

i didn't really know this about rory but had inferred it from watching him live

nigga saturated in good vibes

Do you want to see the Peter Steele cock?

Like a pulsating red baseball bat.

>"If you're Aerosmith, then you're okay. Other than that, if you're a traditional rock band, you can't get any attention now. I would imagine if, say, Judas Priest were to do something again, they would not get any coverage."

Traditional band meaning "Me and my dadrock pals from the wood-paneled basement days."

It's funny because actually grunge did nothing more than continue the 70s AOR tradition, those bands were much more conventional and stylistically conservative (particularly in the sense of having pentatonic riffs and blues rock solos) than one has been led to believe.

Industrial was a lot more avante-garde than Pearl Jam or Alice in Chains although still, there was some obvious elements of AOR in there since all of those guys grew up listening to the stuff.

He was not talking about musicians; he was talking about the (((music business))). If you don't know the difference, get fucked.

Met him, he's pretty legit

Y-yes...

It was fairly well-known that most all pre-80s bands were booted from the airwaves when grunge happened.

This.
Every interview I have seen with him makes him look like a whiny, little bitch.

The media was never very kind to the poor midget. They used to mock him as a "frontman for hire" and of course his kind of music was generally hated by critics.

I saw Dio in Stuttgart in 06 and the crowd was mostly just old faggots from the 80s who wanted to pretend they were still 15.

Dio was a metal elitist before it was mainstream, and in somewhat adorable way

Like that interview where he's calling Poison a disgrace to "everything we worked hard to build."

Maybe he was salty because their stage clothes were even more ridiculous than his

I say Pantera did far more damage to metal than Poison could dream of.

cant find that fucking dio interview with big brother

>I say Pantera did far more damage to metal than Poison could dream of.
Early Pantera looks like Poison.
Phil did good things for metal when he addressed the anti-White agenda.