Thoughts on multiracial children?

Thoughts on multiracial children?

Attached: 1521397056119.jpg (657x777, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGOlqV9Bhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm not white enough to finish school but i'm not black enough to be a criminal, send help

dont like blacks but leave the kids the fuck alone you fucken cunt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGOlqV9Bhg

multi-racial kids are the most beautiful
also, OP is a faggot

More like I'm both intelligent and not a gigantic pussybeta you fag

Attached: 1501173307470.jpg (580x698, 106K)

You mean literally every person on the planet?

As being a mixed person already it's unavoidable that my eventual children WONT be mixed. I wish them a life devoid of ostrication. When you're mixed you don't really fit in anywhere, and it sucks. That being said I hate being mixed. I wish I was white (Cherokee-Chinese; or basically whatever the most common brown person is wherever I'm at).

Your problem OP.

lul

>When you're mixed you don't really fit in anywhere, and it sucks

So you're IQ is below 70? Because I thought, being in the western world, the individual was the unit of measure we used, not group. Group Identity is weak minded and childish. You are literally begging for a dictator to tell you how to think by identifying with a group. Your point of view is fucking stupid, and the thin tip of the communist wedge.

You don;t "fit in" because you look like your friends, you "fit in" because you contribute something useful to the group. Try being an interesting and good person instead of just pouting and blaming fantasy excuses like race.

>ostrication
ostracism

>So you're IQ is below 70?
irony

Bro I'm probably more interesting than your entire family. Tell me more about how your grandpa won the civil war.

they tend to take the best of both races and over all tend to be smarter and better looking

why do you think the civil war is boring anyways?

damn this little nigger is ugly!
a fine specimen of a triggered negroid right here!

I feel bad for them

They're great because they are a living reminder that the wives of white males were impregnated by whites.

they will inevitably take over the world and it will save you from incest.

unfortunate souls who will never know a sense of true cultural belonging, beyond that of their nations homogenized mass media

a fate worse than niggerdom, niggers will want to take your wallet and whites will clutch theirs

They are shit.

>it will save you from incest.
Why would you want that?

>I'm probably more interesting than you
>the only thing interesting about me is my skin color
>I am saddened when I don't share my skin color with people around me

Pretty interesting guy. Maybe get a hobby, or just be nice to be around, then maybe you won't feel left out and have to blame it on everyone else for not being super impressed by your skin color.

The joke of niggers breeding themselves out too.

They don't know which race to hate but generally claim the nigger as what they are.

If you're so proud to be black then why do they breed with whites? Obviously hoping to help their gene pool.

If you're white and proud why breed with anything else?

Nothing wrong with a white girl trying black cock but don't fuck up and get a fuck trophy

in one word: genetic
It's fine to fuck with your relative but not to have children with them

>rope

My thoughts are, that I would break the edgy tweens finger that's flipping off the kid, and not think anything of it.

Sure you would.

drown them in fire

its the future. deal with it, pigskin

Attached: 0091980781135135.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

I feel bad for them, not their fault their parents fucked them over.
Also the parents should be jailed

Attached: when you go black.jpg (453x608, 67K)

sauce?

Im not even gonna read the shit here but heres my personal oppinion.

Genes are easy to understand!
Black shit n black shit is shit!
Black shit and good black shit equals shit!
Black good shit and black good shit equals good shit!

White shit plus white shit equals shit!
White shit and good white shit equals shit!
Good white plus good white equals some fucking good white!

Black good shit n white good shit equals shit!
Black shit and white bad shit equals shit!
Good black and shit white equals shit
Good white and shit black equals shit!

See the pattern?
Good black and good white genes dont mix!
Neither does any other combo!
Sooner or later even if it looks good you will end up with shitty pajeets a few generations over!

Superior blacks are full 100% black and only if they choose their partners carefully
Superior whites are 100% white and shoukd only ever choose better white genes!

What is happening is that betas are cucking eachother in both races and generating a new subhuman that will end upnshittier than anything else and is destinied to be slaves.

And if i saw you doing that for that subhuman chocharoach id shoot you! And wouldnt even thing twice or give a fuck.

Cherokee-chinese? Yeah youre definetly retarded and below iq 70, you can fit in easy with niggers.
Collect your reparashuns and welfare and ooga booga.

Attached: 1521324895998.png (1104x927, 132K)

Attached: 88d7709245a8025faed008a2c154970b3b75b4d7c3ae2554d72396be4d64f4a6.jpg (898x954, 435K)

Ask yourself one question why the push to mix White genes with Black genes? Could it be to make an inferior race of people that are easier to control? Everyone knows black people have very low IQ's they are like monkeys. However blacks are good at one thing, being submissive slaves. Seems to me like someone is using eugenics to create a super soldier through breeding propaganda they can control their soldiers easier.

I don`t care if it does not involve white people

white people mixing (with africans) is an abomination

what? are you a retard?