ITT: Characters men will never understand

ITT: Characters men will never understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God damn. I hate Jenny. Reminds me of my mother.

Yes, I will never understand a whore.

Just proving the point of this thread really.....

yeah who could understand a vapid dumb cunt

You clearly don't understand the character, and are obviously male.

Men understand something perfectly, yet no valid retort is presented. WOMEN EVERYBODY

more like characters that women will never understand
men are way more romantic than women

You're forgetting about the whole tragic backstory

t. tranny

He was retarded. Why the fuck would she want to marry a retard?

Well, he was a very, very talented retard.

And in either case, it does not excuse her libertine lifestyle.

Her father abused her & she came of age in the 60's. Some slack at least.

Why do people side with Jenny? She was literally being stalked by a retard. Gumpf would never have gotten laid by a normie in the real world. The best he could hope for is a fat downie

gump is american hero

>Sup Forums relates to Forrest

rmyt

The woman behind the man, is far more important. That's the point of the story. Despite her life seemingly not contributing much, she actually contributed more than Forestt, because Forestt only did what he did because of her. Her lifestyle was a punishment to herself for endangering Gump.

Forrest isn't retarded.

I don't know why people say that.

It's because she knew his big retard dick would hurt forever.

jealousy and actual retardation

Male has a tragic backstory, ignores woman and treats her like crap

>men are pigs! Muh soggy knee

Woman has a tragic backstory, ignores man and treats him like crap

>he should be more understanding! Men are pigs. Muh soggy knee

Daily reminder that it's a double standard if you judge Jenny for what is clearly a mental disability. Just because it didn't affect her intellectual capacity doesn't mean she wasn't retarded.

>Gumpf would never have gotten laid by a normie in the real world. The best he could hope for is a fat downie

He had a multi million dollar shrimping business. He could have done much better than a downie or Jenny for that matter. And she never thinks to call him up and tell him about "his" son until after she finds out.

What you're right about is that he was a retard that stalked her. And in his own retard way is happy to raise her kid even if it wasn't his just to have some part of her around.

>Had a kid (It wasn't Forest's kid). Realizes she's a worthless piece of garbage with AIDS.
>Oh shit, that retard is rich now and I could mooch off him by telling him this bastard is his
>Her plan worked perfectly
>Typical woman

And it's all because "Wah, my daddy raped me and then I got blacked and then I did heroin and then I got AIDS". Stupid bitch.

Then why is it retarded just like him and timed out perfectly from when they last had sex?

Forrest is just not smart enough to calculate that way.

Pretty sure everyone loves Don Draper& hate Betty.

>Is he... like me?

Okayyy JAy-kneee
aile takee caree of da aids baybe

The kid isn't retard you mongoloid. He's just 6 years old.

they are both damaged people just in different ways

LOUTENAT DAAN
ISEE CREEM

Like he had something better to do.

If anything it gave him a family after his mother died.

Don't worry yourself, user. You're not like him.
Forrest was successful.

>It wasn't Forest's kid
There's literally no evidence for this moronic meme theory.
In fact, the movie contradicts it. Forrest takes care of Bubba's mother out of loyalty, why wouldn't he take care of Forrest Jr? If she lied to him, it wasn't for her own means. Also she just happened to leave Forrest at the exact same time she became pregnant. If it wasn't his kid, she had no motivation for leaving (even though she was fickle, she ALWAYS had motivation every other time) and the timing is incredibly specific.

he's quoting the movie you faggot

I know
I was just looking for an excuse to say something mean.

Probably because if you flipped the genders male Jenny wouldn't be seen as a tragic story of a person dealing with depression/abuse.

It's harder to empathize when the story would be completely different for you.

>Forrest takes care of Bubba's mother out of loyalty

>implying it was about loyalty
>implying he wasn't pounding her black fat ass every night
he literally caught the jungle fever in vietnam

be nice

>Being this stupid

I bet you're ugly to.

Let's assume she got pregnant from having sex once. Not likely, but it does happen. Why would she carry it to term? She's never been romantically interested in Forrest, obviously. She leaves immediately after they have sex. Is it because she feels guilty for "taking advantage" of him? Unlikely. I'd say it's more because she's ashamed she had sex with a guy who is like a solid 1/10 on the sexual attractiveness scale who she's been running away from her whole life.

So now she's pregnant with this guy's kid, supposedly, and you believe she wouldn't get an abortion? Imagine you're a woman, why would you have a baby with someone who is borderline retarded?

There is nothing to understand, its the usual "I can do better" mentality until its _almost_ to late.

Nice bait btw.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT CU... SORRY, sorry. I don't know where they came from. Clearly an overreaction. I-I'm not a good person. I've got some things to work through. Ill try harder from here on out.

Pinky promise.

the point is
she pity fucked him only after she found
out she was "sick"
could have infected forest and
then died leaving him with the child to raise alone
she was a cunt

There's no evidence they had sex once. She lived with him for some time.
Why wouldn't she carry it to term? Because she doesn't see Forrest as her boyfriend? Your only motivation is she would get an abortion because she's retarded. Given that she was quite far into her character arc and already beginning to reform, it seems unlikely she would regress like that. Basically your argument is that she is more likely to abort Forrests' child than some other random unseen loser she was hooking up with. Flimsy at best.

he's retarded*

No, they only had sex once. And I sure hope you wrote "she's" when you meant "he's", otherwise it's you who's retarded.

Anyway, assuming you aren't, she is absolutely more likely to abort Forrest's child over practically anyone else's child. Know why? Because most other men aren't as fucking stupid as Forrest. Forrest is pretty goddamn dumb. It doesn't make him a bad person, or a bad character, but if you think that any woman (who isn't on his same level) would willingly have a child with someone that simple, well...

(OP)
> She loves Forrest
> She got molested as a kid and it confused her and fucked her uo
> She's terrified to get with Forrest because it'll make her the abuser of an immature person, like what her dad was to her

Not that hard to work out

She's his waifu. What can't you understand on loyalty?

the strangest part of this movie was a straight woman getting aids

I know it's fiction but come on

>Jenny was a whore. Why the fuck would she want to marry a whore?

Women aren't machines who think only about genetics and shit wtf lmao

>women get raped and molested and treated like shit as children when they have no power to stop it

Psh whatever. Just excuses to be a whore.

>adult men get fucked over in totally avoidable situations involving obvious sluts

WOW WOMEN ARE SUCH DEVILS FUCKING WHORES MEN ARE ALWAYS TREATED LIKE THE BOTTOM OF SOCIETY NOW AND THE LAWS ARE SO STACKED TOWARDS WOMEN MENS RIGHTS NOW!

>Women aren't machines who think only about genetics and shit wtf lmao
I don't know man...

Childhood is when you idolize Forrest. Adulthood is when you realize Jenny makes more sense.

She was involved in the disco scene and used drugs intravenously, not hugely unrealistic.

She fucked black men.

whore doesnt need to be understood

You just said that most women probably wouldn't have a kid with a millionaire retard they knew their whole life just because he's retarded. Now come on user that's pretty retarded

no sane person, male or female, wants to have offsprings with a mentally disabled person
its basic instincts

thats why normies go for normies

>this level of autism..

Because he is retarded.

How fucking naive can you be?

He was rich.

Character women and minorities will never understand.

fuck :'(

Did ANYONE understand these cunts?

You shut the fuck up you fucking nigger.

LIFE WAS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

This is bait, but the movie would be vastly different if Forrest never had a childhood friend and she never told him "run Forrest run" so you inadvertently made somewhat of a point.

Only person in the thread doing what they should be doing

>call someone stupid
>to
El oh el

Pretty sure people of both genders can get why Skylar did what she did.

>Forestt

>literally being stalked

>it wasn't for her own means

It was to insure that Forrest Jr. did not have a life like hers. If she remains a single mother and dies he gets bounced in and out of foster care/state programs with no promise of having a real home life. Forrest can provide that without question. Forrest was always there for her no matter what and she considered him a good friend. Her naming the kid Forrest (assuming its not really his) is equivalent to him naming all of his boats Jenny.

It's easy to understand that kind of character. Whores who fails and then try to grab the most rich guy in town.

t. man

It's pretty simple: Daddy diddled her and in the process caused stress relieving hormones to flood her brain. The brain becomes addicted to the resulting high so forever after she seeks out abuse.

Obligatory

>No valid retort is presented
Ok here's a valid reort to the "arguement" presented

Forrest is a dumb cunt and Jenny is a normal human being who doesn't want to have to look after a literal retard the rest of her life

Criminally underrated

why

I think the difference between the hypocritical view youve just shown us and the point the people youre arguing with are trying to make is that they won't use being fucked over by sluts as an excuse to become worse people

>Wah my daddy raped me
In what fucking world is that a trivial complaint?

underated

>multimillionaire
>implying she would even lift a finger
No user all she would have to do is lift her legs for him but that's it.

The kids a dick just like her Forrest would have been better off without him.

>Is he... smart?
>He can hotwire a car Forrest

>Oh no he's a black!
Jesus this movie got a little racist from time to time.

She got diddled by her dad but forest saved her from it.

I guess whenever she saw forest it reminder her of her dad in some weird way, But if that where the case then why did she let forest touch her breasts in college?

>People should only be with another because they have an abundant as a resource

So you're saying Jenny should Forest AIDS just because he has money?

Because she was a slut user

LUTENANT DAHN

IS IT:

LIFE WAS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE

OR

LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE

That's not even close to anything I said but nice diversion user.

>minorities
You mean women and libtards, right?