twitter.com/brianhemlock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But does she listen to the 1975?

Of course

Sign me up.

I would have sex with any woman that wasn't obese at this point

Marina and the Diamonds only had one good song

lol aww how cute now suck my dick you airhead

Bumble is full of desperate women and they are forced to message you first due to the rules of the app. Tinder on easy mode.

That's cool..well see you later
>not like she'd be interested and I'd just go home and think about what would have happened if I was more confident

Confidence isn't going to make you not fat and not ugly.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KT7ZQsjnvSY

jesus christ, do something about your shitty esteem.

Like pay prostitute and smack her around a bit jesus christ all these fucking pussies on this board

Not even once.

or he could get the weight off and get things going for him self, does great things for self esteem. talking to other and him that should take that advice

lol do people actually read shit like that oathetic

yikes

Shit like what? Hemingway and Bukowski? Everyone does.

Someone make an antichrist bingo filled with these image marcos.

doesnt look like one of those types of girls to me desu

and i like the klimt painting in the back

Listen I weigh 300 pounds and have great self esteem. My boss loves me because I get shit done and don't take shit. And he gives me money for that. Women love me because I don't pity them. I treat them like they deserve to be treated. I would get convicted of a loy of shit if I hung around feminazis but I hang around real women. This guy just needs to start throwing that weight around and never take no for an answer. I literally almost killed a man once for trying to steal my girlfriend from me in public. Fuck that guy. Fuck everybody who doesn't respect me

I don't respect you

What is the opposite of an art hoe?

be like this guy b, stop procrastinanting and doing little.
grab life by the horns brah

That's because you're a fucking soyboy piece of shit incel who let people like me bully you in school fuck you

that feel when no girlfriend!

even try fucking asking her out the worst she can say is no
god damn I fucking hate people that wallow in pity and loathing like Brandon.

>Like pay prostitute and smack her around a bit jesus christ all these fucking pussies on this board
Why stop at that? Why not fucking bury her?

hey that's cool, I used to listen to marina too. Wanna come back to my place and listen to maharadja sweets with me?

dis u bruv?

twitter.com/brianhemlock

Same. Marina is the shit.
>TFW only hit Craft Beer.

What the fuck. I'm not a monster and what is she gonna do go to the cops? lol hell if you're more cruel or trying to be you make her suffer and keep her alive so she has to live through the pain you don't just kill her man you are a fucking idiot

Don't respond to my posts ever again fatty

This is art.

Could be worse. She could be into CKY
Why not both?

church girls

retarded ass trip faggot taking everything so literal

No I am from Daytona and don't look like the fat little bitch from the Goonies this guy is probably just a pathetic incel in disguise if I am being completely honest actually now that I think about it he reminds me of Rob Ford

AND ROB FORD WAS A FUCKING CHAD OH SHIT MAYBE THIS GUY HAS THE ROB FORD GENES

Demi Lovato is a future MILF for the ages.

I want to see.

Would cut of an arm to procreate with.

Relax man, I'm just mocking your casual misogyny. It's not like you have bottles of chloroform and shovels and rope in the trunk of your car, at least I don't think so.

Guys. I am actually a 27 year old virgin living in his mother's basement. I am almost to fat to get out of bed and haven't even talked to a women in like 3 years. Sorry for derailing the thread.

shes a /soy/boys wet dream

Early black metal anything, especially more aggressive stuff like Sarcofago, Hellhammer, and Sodom

>Would cut of an arm to procreate with.
Now this man really loves a woman.

Go ahead and do that and mail it to her.

>casual misogyny
Oh fuck off you fucking feminazi whore

dosent exist, music is just an accessory to girls

>Sorry for derailing the thread.
To be perfectly fair, this thread was shit to begin with. Like, the whole point is "wow art hoes, amirite guys!?" Is anybody surprised this fucking idiot came in and started posting the shit he did?

I would still sniff her booty

I hope she would be sane enough for me to not even do that.

We just meet an fugg.

I don't understand why people aren't seeing the joke.

Even I know this is bullshit. My sister introduced me to a lot of good stuff and clearly knows her shit. Fuck you too.

We could be talking about Marina and the Diamonds right now. Or at least her magnificent tits.

this place is perfect for you

why is this thread so active?

There are 3 kpop generals up right now, and even then this is the worst thread up right now.

Her tits are fucking kino man I think about cumming on them every once in a while. I wonder if that slut is in to ruff stuff?

It's full of soyboys though.

>I hope she would be sane enough for me to not even do that.
>We just meet an fugg.
Fucking soyboy.

How the hell is she going to know that you're true if you're not willing to sever your arm in a circular saw.

You fucking losers bore me.

and you, their soy boy name fag king

Dont reply to me ever again.

I eat roast beef you faggot

I fucked up once taking to a girl, , I mentioned cky, she turned and walked off. I need a new fav band

>Dry humor and sarcasm are unreadable over the text word

How the hell am I to crack a joke?

>soy boy
>defends roasties
wew

Falling in Reverse.
Always target bands where the fans have low confidence and are under 18.

I literally only get the my phone was off for three days one, it's genuine, I forget it exists.

but if you say you're not a feminist they won't talk to you at all

You mean Tinder for extremely beta men who will fuck a fat girl once so that she can have confidence to fuck the hot guys on twitter
Hit the gym and quit being a soyboy.

I don't defend women because real women don't need to defending but I LOVE EATING ROAST BEEF and only faggots don't you're a faggot and a soy boy fuck you

>acoustic guitar
>weird niche instrument

"or some"
It's pretty trendy for spineless "men" to play accordions or hurdy gurdys for quirky points

uh, she was a grown woman dude.

Holy shit guys. My mom just read all my posts and is FREAKING OUT. Fuck. I'm sorry guys, I'm just trying to look cool.

>she was a grown woman dude.
That was your first mistake faggot.

Don't impersonate me my mom is a dirty fucking whore and I moved out at the age of 14 because I had better things to do and she wouldn't stop shooting heroin fuck you you stupid cunt

These dudes don't have beards, they're the clean shaven dudes
The guys with beards are chubby and wish they were lumberjacks, these people wish they were sharp and classically romantic looking

hey, you cant talk to the /soy/ king that way

So is "Softboy" he new term for what was nu-males/cucks? Honestly curious.

Hey Guys, I'm claiming a Trip so these faggots will stop impersonating me.

I hate you more than my parents and teachers combined you aree truly scum

>muh soy kang

I love how you are even trying to be edgy and tough like me, but everyone can see through it SoyBoy. I have a trip now games over.

aaaayyyy i be reppin south daytona my man.

Hermit the Frog

At the end of the day Montie you'll always be a failed trip. Go cry like a little pussy over Sup Forums again.

>Why not fucking bury her?
Yeah haha bury her in cum am I right fellow alpha?

Trips are for pussies too insecure in their identity to let their words and actions do the talking just report me if I am upsetting you fucking beta

Love this city. So many guns and half naked bitchea even this time of year

I am not le Mr Bunghole man shut your white knight non mouth you heathen

Fucking gross.

John Maus/Ariel Pink/The Radio Dept or go home.

LMAO at the namefag who doesnt know how to register a trip.

I will never trip because I am me and no le # will change that. Ignoring you now.

oops meant for But fuck you Marina has tonnes of great songs. The fact that I dont even know what song you mean proves it.
False I am actually me. Thats why I registered the trip. You can stop trying to be me for (you)s now.

These. If only there was some way to post anonymously...

Wow not fucking true, either you've never actually said that to a girl or the ones you have were not interested to begin with

Id say about how shit her taste is on here but in real life id lie and say her music taste isnt too bad to get that bumbum.

Id say about I like her taste on here. But in real life Id lie and tease her about it being shit, to get that bumbum.

You're a pussy.

GREAT pasta

Sounds about right.

This guy posted another km's long pasta in another thread about Angel Olsen, he's the new Unty

SATANIC LUUUUUUUUUUUST

What the fuck is km