L E A V E : 4 5 % ( + 4 )
(via YouGov)

R E M A I N : 4 1 % ( + 3 )
L E A V E : 4 3 % ( + 2 )
(via TNS)

R E M A I N : 4 3 % ( - 1 )
L E A V E : 4 8 % ( + 1 )
(via ICM)

L A T E S T - Y O U G O V - A N D - I C M - P O L L S - G I V E - L E A V E - A - L E A D
I N - R O L L I N G - A V E R A G E S :
R E M A I N : 4 4 . 1 %
L E A V E : 4 4 . 5 % ( + 0 . 4 % )

W H I L E - T H E - B B C - P O L L - T R A C K E R - S E E S - L E A V E - W I T H - A
5 - P O I N T - L E A D :
R E M A I N : 4 3 %
L E A V E : 4 8 % ( + 5 % )

>O F F I C I A L - B R I T / P O L / - V I E W I N G

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

youtube.com/watch?v=UVESt_27vnA

>O F F I C I A L - T H R E A D - T H E M E

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

I T ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G
B R I T A I N ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E

T H R E E - L I O N S - O N - T H E - S H I R T

>O F F I C I A L - S T R E A M - B E N N - B T F O

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/pro-eu-mps-could-mount-guerrilla-campaign-to-reverse-brexit-decision
theguardian.com/politics/blog/2016/jun/06/reverse-maastricht-legal-politically-feasible-eu-referendum-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Reunification of Ireland.

This tbqh, can't wait to see you guys join the UK again

AWOOOOOOVMENT

4th for it's actually gonna happen lads

5th for The Neil raping Hilary Benn incredibly hard.

Why do people, who we all know actually do know better, tweet such disingenuous shite?

Threadly reminder that Hillary Benn is a traitor to his father and his country

Hurr durr people I don't like support it so I can't !!!

Haha I know right?
We're gonna team up with Scotland and Wales and invade England in July.
DEUS VULT

The right will rise

STOP PUTTING SPACES IN 'BRIT/POL/' IN THE TITLE YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT IT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SEARCH FOR

W E R E - A C T U A L L Y - G O I N G - T O - L E A V E

We need a Malcolm Tucker in this referendum campaign.

>this retard can't answer a single question

>Brexit
>England wins the Euro
I'm a Scot but this would be peak cheek.

what's the story behind the Pajeet?

Make me cunt

>traditional labour voters will vote leave
>old tories will vote leave
>ukip voters (20%~ of the country) will vote leave
>leave side are the passionate side
unironically dont see how we remain lads

Updated my OC from last thread

>4th for it's actually gonna happen lads

No it's not.

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/06/pro-eu-mps-could-mount-guerrilla-campaign-to-reverse-brexit-decision

>theguardian.com/politics/blog/2016/jun/06/reverse-maastricht-legal-politically-feasible-eu-referendum-brexit

They're already putting the idea of ignoring the referendum - or making people keep repeating it until they get the right results - out there, preparing the ground for the great day when we finally see that democracy doesn't exist in Britain.

It's not gonna happen. There's too many powerful vested interests with money to lose to allow a mere referendum to jeopardise the project. Why allow filthy peasants the right to dictate policy to the City?

>Hilary Benn admitted to hospital this evening after suffering a massive anal hemorrhage

Oh m8 could you imagine the Euro butthurt

First for rigged.

Sorry lads, but do you think the globalists would just let you leave? Unless you get a knockout landslide, you're not escaping your kebab hellscape.

Not sure not one I made but based on context he wants to maintain the proud Indian tradition of not using degenerate modern sanitation

Hilary has been btfo for almost a whole 30 minutes

>le eu is the reason there's peace in europe

also that "we must revolt against this peace" MLK quote

>Why do people, who we all know actually do know better, tweet such disingenuous shite?

Because his career will be fucked if he goes out in support of exit.

Modi is a Hindu ultra-nationalist. He's the only one on that list who can bona fide claim to presided over anti-muslim pogroms and death squads.

W E ' R E - G O I N G - T O - D O - I T

We've been through this before, the conservatives would get completely destroyed in the next election: see lib dems after fee U turn

P O S T A L V O T E F R A U D

NEILED.com

>that moon
10/10 bong bro

The salt would be unreal.

Wasn't Neil the old News Of The World editor??? As far as I'm aware he is redpilled

This is such an annoying argument.

Why does regaining powers of self government hand the country over to the right in perpetuity?

What a time to live.

B E N N - T R U L Y - R E K T

>wales

count us out lad, we're concentrating on the football

>We've been through this before, the conservatives would get completely destroyed in the next election

A small price to pay to ensure that the interests of the City are catered for.

Besides I wouldn't count on it - they'll just rig the electoral system to keep them in power indefinitely if it came to that.

>What a time to leave

>those digits
Is kek approving of this idea?

If it happens the backing will overwhelmingly come from the Labour party and the SNP.

whats the reason then

Please beat England Taffy m8.
Can't wait for the footy.

Would pic related vote leave or remain???

LEAVE THE EU, YOU FAGGOTS

If you leave maybe other countries will dare to do the same.

Also check this video :

> youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

NATO, the UN, nuclear weapons.

You couldn't afford the colossal cost of integrating that dilapidated shitheap into your country surely?

Because the media is the reserve of failed academics.
They think they are smarter than they actually are.

and to think, Andrew Neil will now go back and pump the ever-loving shit out of his gorgeous wife.

>ignoring the referendum

for the last fucking time it will be subtly rigged and IN will win by 2-3%, it will be extremely well done and anyone who thinks it was rigged will be denounced as a nutjob. with a small win like that there will be no viable argument for repeating it, and the government can easily say "this is what the people want" and sweep it all under the rug.

dont worry frog its happening

NATO
The memory of WW2
Globalised economy
Weak European armies

>NATO
>France and UK both have nukes
>modern global economy makes wars between first world powers unfeasible

It's happening

The UN, NATO, the cold war, the fact that western Europe become the super powerless cuck of the US

nato, trading, globalism, the internet, you name it

the eu is basically a consequence of nato.

What are the consequences of leaving the EU?

The Scottish independence referendum was polling for a No from multiple separate sources the day before the final vote.

oh fuck
PRAISE KEK

Thought Benn started well and I began getting nervous.

Then the Neil rogered him on every subject. He has the ability to argue for the other side using questions only, it's genius.

The collapse of the EU at a later date.

None

There was only one rogue poll for 'Yes' before the big day.
Polling was flawed as fuck in that go-around.
We'll see how this one pans out, rigging or no rigging.

not to mention a massive underdog just winning england's first ufc title

>COULD
MPs could do a lot of things. Doesn't mean they will. There's already nearly twice the necessary number of MPS for a no confidence vote waiting to take down the government.

Farage clashes with the opening ceremony + game of the Euros...

What the fuck do you think would happen, burger ?

He would have already had the entire world under his command by now

LADS

m8

FREEDOM
SOVEREIGNTY
BRITANNIA

>Benn shills war if we leave the EU

but didnt the EU help a lot too? Making sure we're more interconnected politically and economically ?

"Well, sir: Treason Season started early this year."

Kek wills it lads

No
Not at all
The EU formed because nobody could declare war on each other without bringing NATO down on their heads

The EU is an unremitting failure.
Failed in Kosovo; Bill Clinton came in.
Provoked war in Ukraine.
Complete cumguzzling shit puffins.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

I.. I can't handle it lads. The feels. Are we truly doomed?

Spitting in the eye of the globalists

Considering that the EU didn't really exist pre-maastricht, no - Remember that the original EU was planned to keep germany weak

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

We need hueland in there.
Bolsonaro 2018.

Please let it happen

Oh fucking shit.

That's actually terrible for Leave.

Juncker and Merkel confirmed for losing sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts

>tfw our Phil is one of the only right wing musicians in the mainstream

what is this?

happening?

For fucks sake you spastic, stop typing the thread out L I K E T H I S. You can't find it in the catalog by Ctrl Fing "Brit/pol/"

Pure coincidence

Perhaps, but lets assume they can't rig it enough or they end up losing, then what they can do is orchestrate a run on the pound, collapse in house prices, recession and panic. Within a week or two people would start to get cold feet once their savings and pensions disappeared, and they'll offer a "2nd referendum" which they'll hope to win. We're already seeing the beginning stages of a run on sterling - this is a political orchestrated attack on the currency to frighten people and strengthen Cameron's hand in getting people scared enough to vote Remain. That could go a lot further if the British people make the wrong choice.

They could just outright ignore the referendum - they would prepare a statement for the Queen to read on TV, where they point out that legally referendums are not binding and can be overruled at the royal perogative. They would argue it would be a catastrophic national disaster and refuse to implement it - if everyone's house prices started to collapse and people's pensions were getting rinsed then you can promise it'll change enough votes to keep us in.

Failing that, they might accept the outcome of the vote, but just continue to pass legislation that is exactly in line with the EU - so they'll pass legislation that says you can have free movement of people, even outside the EU, and that we'll accept EU regulatory standards and so on. That depends on Cameron being able to stay on instead of Boris and co long enough to oversee it - he might require help from other parties (DUP, Blairites and Lib Dems) if his majority is destroyed by Tory defectors.

Very interesting to see this all take place. But I have no doubt that no matter what the outcome of the vote the people's will is going to be ignored in favour of the interests of capitalism.

yeah, one of their best orators on at a time nobody will be watching. it's bad for UKIP too, they'll want to capitalise on the momentum from this referendum but now nobody will be watching the party leader make his stand.

The content of that video is good, the guy's voice just fucking pisses me off

>All these leave dubs
Are we about meme the EU out of existence?

says here its happening

>what is youtube
>what are highlights on the news the next day
>what are newspapers
The message will break through

Noice

BREXIT /B T F O/

Let me let you in on a little secret. I've always been pretty pro Europe for a variety of reasons but mainly because my family on one side originate from a northern part of it. The other side are John Browns as far as you can go back.

When the vote was called I knew I was voting IN.

When the campaign began I cringed and said "well it's for the best to be in."

This far in.... I'm out lads. The In campaign has run a bloody awful campaign so awful that even if I want to vote in I feel like I morally can't let them get away with the scaremongering that they're perpetrating.

I ain't the only one. Believe me there are people at my work who were staunchly in who because of the way the campaign has been run are now firmly out.

If the vote is remain it's been rigged.

"Pro-Remain MPs are considering using their Commons majority to keep Britain inside the EU single market if there is a vote for Brexit"

already on bbc earlier