Why is this behaviour accepted by society...

Why is this behaviour accepted by society? Every single day I see men using seats for at least three people because they cannot stop spreading their legs. How do we stop this disgusting attitude?

Attached: manspreading.jpg (480x360, 16K)

That looks retarded as fuck, lmao

hardly anyone does that here in south philly. it's a vocal minority screaming about an even smaller group of people that do retarded shit, trying to paint half the population of EARTH by the actions of a lame few.

Well I see it every day and I'm glad feminism has brought this issue to the public so we can finally debate why and how men use more space when they need because of the patriarchic system we sadly still have.

Op is a ken doll. Did you ever this its comfy

Attached: images(14).jpg (268x188, 13K)

It's not just men. Wemon do it too

Wemon always rekt everything. Get back to folding clothes

Attached: 272547_c4bca3be2a5bbf24f27c1721e59d8f30.jpg (320x214, 30K)

I have never seen women using too much space when other people needed a seat.

You're brainwashed to see what you're told.

Attached: images(15).jpg (194x259, 9K)

I have to agree. It should be fined to take too much space when pregnant women, the elderly, etc. need it more.

Why do women put oversized hand bags and shopping bags on seats? Why won't they get out of the way?

Men can put their legs together without any problem but there is no other place for hand bags and shopping bags so don't complain about it.

A woman's lap is a good place. ffs. do you think guys fucking sling their backpack/briefcase onto another seat and sit their ass down? No.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Women could also not have oversized handbags that need a seat of their own.

Why do all women stare at my crotch with a judgemental look plastered on their stupidfaggot cow faces when I get on the bus or trolley?

They wait to objectify me until AFTER im sitting and the vehicle is in motion, knowing that any trail of beat up dead bitches I leave in wake will likely alert the sjw police.

Bitches: stop doing this,it objectify me and I no like

Usually keep backpack between feet. Easy to grab, protect, and you don't end up being a cunt like many women I see daily who put their shopping and handbag on the seat/s next to themselves.

If women didn't need umbrellas, make-up, pepperspray, tissues, etc. every day, they could perfectly live without big handbags.

well, how about you just ask anyone who takes up to much space kindly to take up less? feminism fails because it focuses on such irrelevant and stupid "issues"

First off, why do you I need to ask? If a man sees that people need some space to sit down, he has to put his legs together. End of discussion.

Also feminism doesn't fail. Only 8 (eight) white men own more than literally the rest of the entire world. Feminism wants to fight this injustice. Hating on feminism is against your own interest.

Close your legs, you're stinking up the train!

Attached: 1521400520227.jpg (540x720, 120K)

Get help for your anxiety. You can just ask if you can sit down you know.

nice b8

Buy a car

>needing an umbrella daily
What? Do you live in a year round monsoon prone region?
>pepperspray
That's illegal here, think up another excuse.
>make-up
Personal choices aren't my problem
>tissues
I carry them in my backpack too. It doesn't mean I need a seat for it.

Being such a pussy you can't ask someone to move their legs.

>umbrella
Ever heard about rain?

>pepperspray
Ever heard about rape?

>make-up
Ever heard about looking good?

>tissues
Ever heard about dirt?

Women stand around taking up the space of 2 people because of their tits. We should make women with big tits have reduction surgery.

>Trolling so terribly you can't even read
Have fun with that

As long as there is plenty of space on the train it isint really a problem to give your meat and veg some breathing room. Being a woman you wont really understand squeezing the most sensitive part of your body as it doesnt really happen to you.

STFU faggot

You don't stop it you fucking cucked faggot. Keep standing and shut the fuck up.

Do me a favor, spend three days with a pouch containing two rubber balls between your legs, then come back to us and tell us how horrible we are for having testicles.

You do realize that those 8 men do not share that wealth with the rest of the men, don't you?
Most men are just as fucked over by this as women are.

(((white))) men

Nah, fuck them. First come. That's that. In Japan no one gives up their seat. It is viewed as rude. America is so fucking weak. Seriously if someone spreading their legs open whilst sitting bothers you please please commit Sudoku.

Kill yourself for starters. Or quit shaming men for need a little extra room for biological reason. Kinda like whores needing paid vacation cause they spread their legs.

Those legs look way too feminine, I'm calling it, those are either the legs of a soy boy or a woman, sitting there like that to exaggerate the "issue" of men having testicles and not wanting to crush their balls.