When did you realise he is the all time GOAT?

When did you realise he is the all time GOAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4569642/Zidane-team-talk-key-victory-says-Ronaldo.html
marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/06/04/59333f0fe5fdeabf0e8b4627.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

around 20 years ago

Cause he led a stacked team? I'll be impressed when he takes Liverpool, Marseille, Wolfsburgh to the CL

Benitez confirmed for all time GOAT

when he signed markkanen

The WC final v Italy

>GOAT
>chimped out and headbutted a player

Oh please, this team isn't even that stacked. They have fucking Keylor Navas as keeper for god's sake.

>berbers are the last white hope

yolmemed

>implying there is any hope for whites

but compared to the rest of Europe, where Bayern, PSG, Barca were all on the downswing in terms of players and a Juve team that lost Pogba and filled with ragtags and an old keeper

White muslims will carry the torch for the race. The christcucks have succumbed to (((them))).

Fpbp

fpbp

he did it because he already cemented his GOAT status

who gives a fuck, go out with a bang

>North Africans fighting for Franco's team

Poetry

Does he have a barcode on the back of his head?

Eh, I'd argue that on paper they aren't really that much better than Barca or Bayern. They just play to their potential because Zidane actually is a pretty good manager.

That being said, with the number of young players they have, and the apparent agelessness of Ronaldo they could very well be building a European dynasty here. another 5 in a row might not be out of the question.

It was bush league and you know it

>5 in a row
that'd be incredible but almost impossible unless they said fuck it to the league games

communists are the worst enemies of Muslims

Nah, he really should have won that final though

>do nothing
>all your players are already pros and know what to do
>stuff happens
>HAHA IT WAS TOTALLY ME GUYS THE WAY I STOOD ON THE SIDE IN MY SUIT AND DID NADA WAS WHY WE WON

I hate this shit

>the greatest player and manager of all time is african
Sup Forums BTFO

Idk. With Atletico facing a registration ban and Barca having a somewhat aging squad they might not need to expend a whole lot of effort to remain competitive in league play while dominating Europe.

BACK TO
A
C
K

So how do you explain Pep's failure at Bayern?

/thread

>all time GOAT

Is this a meme?

Shitskin believing commie propaganda.
Kek. Like pottery.

Since I have watched him 97 in the NT.
I knew that guy will become a legend.

Around 2000

This

He's an even bigger fraud than Guardiola. At least Guardiola inherited a mess of a team in 2008. Memedane just waltzed into an underperforming Halal that had all the good players and let them play counter attack + refball to win 2016 and 2017.

/thread

Pirlo please

Amazing post

Foreigners don't realize how he is considered as a living God in France after the WC 98

>frenchy cucks worship muslim takbirs
No surprise there.

>dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4569642/Zidane-team-talk-key-victory-says-Ronaldo.html

>there are still people who don't rate Zizou the Maestro

the irony being he was not even that good then, the true heart of the team was Deschamps and the GOAT defense
it's not a surprise the team stoped winning titles after Deschamps and Blanc retired after 2000

Zidane peak's years were between 2000 and 2006

>I rate Zidane (player)

leave it to amerifats for some rational thinking

Atletico was Franco's team.

You guys need more philosophic and tactical know-how blahblahblah ''''expert'''' managers to provide success.

Let me take a seat and and a bag of popcorn. I'll watch.

upvoted as well

First post, best post.
You must be over 18 to post here, Tobias.

>who gives a fuck, go out with a bang

I bet his sister did.

Could still remember the WC1998 as it was yesterday.

Back when I still had a neighbour hood gang, playing football at the parking lot.

We have started rating Zidane back then and sung Nelly Furtado's Forca all the time.

>marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/06/04/59333f0fe5fdeabf0e8b4627.html

>When asked about Zidane's refusal to discuss his future, Perez explained: "He says this to free himself of the pressure that goes comes with talk of contract renewals."He said that he hadn't won anything and he has won it all."We'll speak to Zidane, he is the leader of the orchestra, and there won't be any problems at all."

Would be absolute topkek if Zidane later announces his depart of Real.

ah yes, the poor old Juve

four hours ago this same Juve team was the hyper competitive, insanely balanced squad that would finally expose Zidane for the hack he is and Buffon was a literal god

>Would be absolute topkek if Zidane later announces his depart of Real.

for you

Zidane knows that any Madrid manager can get fired after one loss.

Both Zidane and Perez won't say that of course.

Franco was a glory hunter, when Real Madrid became the best team in the world he turned into realĀ“s bandwagoner.

Who had the better first two seasons?

Pep or Zizou?

the night he scored the most beautiful goal in history
i still remember the conversation with my friends the next morning in the schoolbus

After the mess Benitez left behind i have no doubt that Zidane did a best work in his first two seasons.

in 1998.

Modric and Marcelo are God-tier. Infinitely more instrumental than the front 3.

Unfortunately, Madrid won't win 5 in a row. Modric is old, and he is the key player