This show is bad right?

this show is bad right?

yes awful. season 1 showed promise but season 2 was just a giant mess of lazy writing and filler.

Season 2 didn't seem to go anywhere. The show has a lot of good moments but in the grand picture it's kind of a mess all around. Email doing that on purpose doesn't make it any better.

Its pure reddit

Nope.

The first season was awesome

reddit likes it
'nuff said

It's an interesting show with some very annoying framing. Shit is always filmed with the character in the lower corner with nothing but large open space of nothing for the rest of the screen. They do it too much.

It's very good and anti-pleb but also pseudo-pleb at the same time.

Sup Forums seems to fall for the pseudo-pleb aspect because this board is full of autistic capeshit watching pleb manchildren

it's im14andthisisdeep personified

literally 2deep4/tv/

It's for 14 year old edgelords who think hacking is super edgy and cool, and for 400lbs vir/g/ins.

It's fun in a pop-culture remix kinda way. It wears it's influences so plainly that you can watch it as a tv collage of influential films/tv of the writers who grew up in the 90's 00's.
It's tempting to see it as intelectual theft, but it's more fun to read it as part of the narrator's psyche. He's a shut in, he is so immersed in fiction that his life seems to imitate the Matrix or Fight Club or American Psycho or Taxi driver or scores of other bits of culture that focus on the "gifte misanthrope". I'm not saying it's 2deep4me, it is a pulp detective/cyberpunky schlock piece with a clean lick of paint. The writing (especially dialogue) suffers as it goes on, but honestly its never been that good anyway.
Watch it as a filler, it's 24 or Star Trek Voyager, not Deadwood or Breaking Bad

It's much, much better than Breaking Bad.

At first its edgy fantasy but then it shows how futile the hackers fantasies are because they're just being used as pawns

yes, it's mega shit.

Yes, especially once reddit and normies started watching it making it popular

This, I liked it until reddit took over it.

For the nth time, S1: no, S2: yes. Now fuck off.

Season 2 is the ultimate pleb-filter

It's the worst show since Poochinski.

It's good if you are on its intended demographic: 12-18 year old kids.

This