>american””””””education””””””

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chinks and yuropoors cheat

polak proxy

>his country has legalized the gay but not legalized wincest

That's sour grapes

huh... Canada's stats aren't as low as I had imagined.

does anybody find ikibey vs polish proxy have started?

>Not at the bottom

china power

is singapore chinese?

which of its two national languages (english vs chinese) is the dominant one?

delete this

I feel with you my latino friend

neither are national languages, malay is the national language. english, mandarin and some others are common 1st and 2nd languages though. There are some creole-like languages too. Generally just mixes of the main 3.

non asians are subhumans
deal with it

why can't Buenos Aires be considered as Argentina ?

>malay is the national language
ok, so they are chinese.

for a second it appeared to me that the top 3 ranking was

(1) english (1) english (1) english
(2) chinese (2) chinese (2) japanese

but now i see that it is in fact:

(1) chinese (1) chinese (1) chinese
(2) chinese (2) chinese (2) japanese

thanks for clearing that up for me

rofl asians cheat like hell on tests like these

>Japs got defeated by such dumbasses

That's ok. We'll just import some more Asians

I think he's right regarding the literal chinks. Besides their government only picking certain cities, a lot have been getting in trouble at colleges here for making up awards, references and having people take tests for them. As someone whose worked with a lot of Asians, the SE Asians and the Chinese not born here are dumber than their supposed accomplishments would imply them to be. They have paperwork that checks out but cognitively they are fools who create a lot of problems. Not all are like this but it's obvious that many are not who they should be.

What?Only shanghai cheats on PISA,Singapore doesn't baka

Los provinciANOS

I've heard they discriminate against mainland Chinese for housing and jobs, so I'm guessing they'd find being compared with mainland Chinese insulting.

>a city state of chinks
>"""doesn't""" cheat

Zhang, it's in your blood

in case you didn't notice, i was hinting at which nation, and subsequently bloodline, was superior in contributing more to the intelligence of the population on the exam.

doubtful that it was english potential that made them #1 on the PISA.

pro-tip: it was the chinese

even if this were true and china cheated *which they didn't*, it's PISA administration's own stupid fault for not administering the exam correctly and apprehending cheaters.

low iq sour grape yuropoor detected

Smoke and mirrors

I'm sure you won't find something exactly like that for us, we send people who cheat in national exams to prison, for the degenerate they are.

Perú will try their best!

If you break down American pisa scores by race, Asian Americans score as well as the East Asians, white Americans score as well as Europeans.

They top all the global IQ averages and come from cultures of intense study and competition. But then again I guess it is cheating when they are allowed to compete with mouthbreathers like you.

USA USA USA!!!

You literally bantered almost the whole world with just one post and you wonder why people don't like you.

You have to go back

but we japanese is always learning from the West.
test score is nothing but a trush.

It appears that you have mastered the first rule of the 48 laws of power well, Takeshi.

Well done.

>tfw we where at the bottom along with peru 4 years ago

I think you guys just get a hard on for punishment, your legislation is pretty draconian all around from a western POV

we "are“
sorry (^.^;

actually, educated japanese are grateful to Portugal, UK, US, and other western countries

>west is indoctrinated to think that authoritarianism is bad

What's life like in Singapoor. For the poor not the rich.

Sorry but regardless of where you place the "happiness" metric is utter bullshit

Not an argument
I wouldn't know, I'm upper class.

I'm not arguing, just use any pretty much any other statistic if you want to make a valid point

We're 5th in the world in terms of Human Development Index.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Why are whites so fucking stupid?

>whites literally invent modern japan
>japs still aren't grateful
why are asians so soulless

At least America lifted your economy up. Brits got BTFO by japs and left us to die, we told them to fuck off when the war was over and they wanted to come back.

>sweden

lol

Literally meaningless lmao, just look at us.

I don't have it on my phone, but if you adjust it to look exclusively at white the US is consistently top ten.

It's like gun crime. If you look at whites it's pretty much identical to Western Europe. The blacks and
Mestizos drag it all down.

>all these amerifats triggered because they are idiots that can't solve simple calculus

Lmao Americans are borderline retarded tbqhwyrnfam

We have 25% Russians in our cunt who are basically as competent as your average nigger at these tests and yet we are still very high on the list

Hmmmm

>Flag with colours of a badly abused housewife.

>finnish schools
>intense competition
Wew

>Upside down Poland with Arabic shit on it

WTF I hate America now!

Kirchner government made a law that deeply changed the education system from one year to the next, but didn't report it to the PISA program, so there was a lot of burocractic fuckery with it. Some people say they did it on purpose to make older kids take easier tests meant for younger ones. Others said it was just a half assed program designed mostly by lawyers and government officials with no experience on education.

However Buenos Aires City (known as CABA) refused to adapt to the new program. So the tests taken in all 23 provinces were discarded, and only the score for CABA was kept.

Pic related is the new government's results on a nationally held performance test, adjusted for the differences in program so every kid on every province is the same age when they take it.
CABA beats them all, so had the PISA program included the results from the entire country our score would be way lower. For some reason they felt bad throwing the CABA data away, not sure why. Either include the whole country or non of it, imo

Wtf I hate KK now

Not stupid.
Just lazy and pragmatic : why work hard to get the maximum when all you need to get your degree is above 60% ?

Estonians confirmed for Asian.

sour grapes

>0 chance to make it into Harvard or Cambridge
>study like a rice nigger to just make it into Tokyo U
Not worth it.

We're talking about actual chinks who wouldn't give the exam to Chang in the countryside, teru

well
at least we are not bad as Dominican Republic

stay mad fucking mongrel subhuman Americuck

>Estonia higher than Finland

Huh

>study well
>high scores
>go to work
>work as a slave
Don't believe to this meme ranking

Better than Sweden in everything. That's all I needed to know. Thank you Japan.