Why haven't you gone vegan Sup Forums?

why haven't you gone vegan Sup Forums?

eating meat is murder

you justify killing animals for your taste?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TF4ZSG8lVTM
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, basically

Who are more annoying Vegans or Trannies?

Eating meat isn't murder though.
>you justify killing animals for your taste?
Yes.

I have heard the screams of the vegetables. A salad is nothing more than a mass murder in a bowl, the victims of which have had the final indignity of being covered with dressing.

Yeah

Technically, it's slaughter.

Attached: xps0g7t53zhz.jpg (480x450, 143K)

It's called farming sweety, look it up.

If the animal is raised humanely and their life is ended humanely, there is nothing wrong with eating the animal.

Also I'm a person my life has more value so

Yep. It empowers me when I sink my teeth into a bloody side of beef. Why in the world would I want to be a pencil-legged fag who chews grass all day?

this is no place for veganfags
get out motherfucker

you pay someone to get the meat

fuck off vegan and healthy faggots with your retarded agenda.
>muh soy free, dair free, organic, gluten free

Why should I care about the life of a lesser creature?

and?

murder is unjustly killing a human, so no - its not muder

yeah that's about the gist of it from everyone i've talked to (which is many, as i'm a veggie and while i never bring up the subject or preach, people inevitably start the conversation when they do find out i dont eat meat... such a strong need to validate their own choice by trying to change my mind, convince me how wrong i am to not eat meat).

Attached: not a rabbit.jpg (542x640, 36K)

>lives in bizarro world

fag. I don't care what you eat, just keep it to yourself.

Attached: 694926452-gray-wolf-canis-lupus-captive-wolf-defends-deer-carcass-kill-on-snowbank-montana.jpg (700x468, 155K)

you feel your taste buds is more value than the life of an animal?

Attached: e11cacce352ccf017f308ab9ec1e73e8.jpg (600x399, 78K)

fair point... tis tofu from here on in.

Attached: tiger-692776085-5888ae5d5f9b58bdb386e9af.jpg (2000x1333, 436K)

Who should we eat next? Oh look, a faggot.

Attached: lionsfeeding1.jpg (1200x800, 310K)

kek, but nope. it's just many individuals on both sides of the debate feel the need to convince the other site.

Please go back to grade whatever to work on your reading comprehension.

Oh big tough edgy man, I promise to not pick on you in school anymore. You are clearly so very alpha, a true man to be reckoned with!

Why, yes. Yes, I do. And thanks so much for asking. Aren't you a sweetie.

I use tastes to justify killing humans, too. What's your point?

Attached: 1481491382592.jpg (210x241, 7K)

same thing

My only regret is that restaurants won't let you kill them yourself. I eat lobster a lot when I go out because picking them out of the tank to be boiled alive is as close as I can get.

Attached: 140207_2721419_Mel_s_Char_Palace_anvver_4.jpg (640x360, 175K)

harming killing of innocent animals

Yawn. Of course the vegan is out of arguments when they're confronted with the fact that animals kill animals in nature, and we're omnivorous.

Attached: lion-yawning-858152.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

>implying innocence matters

Attached: 1481511370680.png (418x359, 17K)

i live in the country. i kill things all the time. it actually kinda fun.

you might not find it as fun as sucking another dudes dick, mind you, but still.. you should try it.

Yes please.

Besides, how do you know they're innocent. My pork chop had a decidedly "rapey" flavor last night. I think he was up to something.

This is how pigs are kept. They cant even move.

Attached: Blog-Share-Photo-0088.jpg (620x350, 35K)

>why haven't you gone vegan

because I don't want to.

/thread

I really wish there was a stable out in back of the restaurant. You walk back there, see which chicken is acting all high and mighty, and twist his little head off. Talk about whetting the old appetite!

The entire human race, by evolution's standards, are ALL murderers, then. We wouldn't have these developed brains without cooked meat, but you're too stupid and self-righteous to know any better... probably due to lack of amino acids in cooked meats to help develop that part of the brain.

>you justify killing animals for your taste
yup.

Attached: 1505801620107.jpg (702x535, 158K)

This is how chicken are kept.

Attached: Poultry-cage.jpg (650x300, 128K)

Where? I've worked on pig farms. Never seen that anywhere. I call bullshit. Or pigshit if you prefer.

k, and?

Sup Forums justifies killing people for the sake of taste.

maybe inChina

yummy

STOP EATING MEAT

Attached: bikelock cuck.jpg (199x199, 9K)

>This is propaganda.

ftfy.

I thought we were talking about "human" behavior.

Its not humane. They need to be able to move.

Agreed, that's why I lobby against murder laws too. If I want my neighbour's wife, I should be allowed to kill him to claim them.

Why?

STOP SUCKING DICK

Yep it would.

hey meat cucks..look here THIS is what a natty vegan looks like. meatfags are fat and sloppy. what are you not a vegan natty bodybuilder yet?

Attached: 1521173210488.jpg (850x437, 82K)

point taken

Humans are more important than animals idiot.

Why should I care?

If your argument rests on showing pictures and asking us to search "muh morality", you're in the wrong place champ.

youtu.be/TF4ZSG8lVTM

Attached: BB747FD5-24AE-4315-B4AE-5324A3838AE8.jpg (1197x798, 148K)

i cant wait until meat is banned

Attached: 1507252689964.jpg (527x935, 182K)

>innocent
My dog knows what he did!

Attached: meanwhile in korea.jpg (500x440, 56K)

El gobolino verde

and? i'm not saying we should let animals kill us. i'm saying if animals do it then we should be able to also. it's what nature intended.

I always say that anyone who claims to care about animals, or thinks animal cruelty is wrong, and isn't a vegan, is a total hypocrite cunt.

If you're willing to eat meat but think it's "evil and dey should be strung up omg!" when someone kills a dog, you are a fucking moron.

I eat meat BTW.

where are his shoes?

Look at your teeth. We're omnivores. I don't care what you eat, but don't bug us about it. Plants are alive too.

Attached: 1402004110113.jpg (366x360, 32K)

Why haven't you gone carnivore OP?

Eating plants is murder.

You justify killing plants for your taste?

Animals are dumb automatas while plants are self-conscious, they simply can't scream hard enough for you to hear em.

Being vegan is literally impossible. Products/materials derived from animals are everywhere.
The only way you can truly be vegan is if you kill yourself.

shoes are made from animals duh

true. that said, there are lines of grey, like you may eat meat but fight inhumane livestock treatment, and I can still honor that. tho people who do exactly that but then put zero effort into ensuring their own consumption supports humane meat producers really do annoy me. but then people do the same thing with all kinds of issues, including green, child labour, "made in america" etc. people are hypocrites in general. and dont get me started on how rampant it is in politics.

There has to be just cause, like providing food or removing a hazard. Cruelty for entertainment is wrong.

and then you eat the meat

>Why haven't you
why havent you gone back to R*ddit

The goal of all life is to procreate and increase the population's number.

Now look at pigs and siberian tigers, which one do you think succeeded the most? The billion of pigs or the few tigers? If anything, tigers should be on the McDonald's menu, they wouldn't be near extinct anymore.

wtf are you going on about?

see

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 5K)

and?

agreed it would be tough to do properly but hardly impossible.

I honestly don't even want to eat food anymore, been planning on just drinking protein shakes with maybe some fruits, but that's it. Food in general is overrated especially vegans food

"Woman who died climbing Everest wanted to prove vegans are not ‘weak’"

Fuck off weaklings.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html

Attached: 19148952_1460928893967034_7607681849638332672_n.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Check out Soylent. Mathematical approach to food. 100% of your daily requirements, perfectly balanced, 0% of the taste.

i don't eat meat but don't object to killing an animal when necessary (ie. bear that has become a problem). people who want to spare a problem grizzly's life and don't care how many people it kills or if it forces the closure of an entire park can go fuck themselves.

>living off protein shakes

Attached: FollowYourDreams.jpg (600x375, 48K)

but it would be outrageously expensive to buy all non-animal products.

I'm not a pussy.

Agree. That would be removing a hazard.

But only the Green variety.

i love the idea, and have wanted this for ever, but i've yet to be convinced that a meal replacement product really does provide complete nutrition (and fuck what they all cost).

yeah the product is inspired from the book/movie.
And there's HolFood too if you're in Canada.

I lived on it for a whole year, no problems whatsoever. There's also people that were followed by doctors and blogged about it. Basically it stabilized their blood sugar and reduced cholesterol.

not sure how you figure. I always opt for vegan shoes but they don't cost any more than non-vegan (unless you talking about $20 off brand sneakers from Walmart, but i wouldn't buy those anyway). Food isn't any more $ given how pricey meat is. Easy enough to find a car without leather. If there are other problem spots I'm not aware of them.

>implying anything we do matters in the grand scheme of things, that we arent just ghosts wrapped in meat covered skeletons circling a burning sphere of hydrogen gas, in an endless infinite sea of burning spheres of hydrogen that are all so vastly far apart that no one from one sphere will ever visit another.

The human body evolved to, and by, consuming a mixed diet of plants and animals. We are at the top of the food chain, with an intellect that allows us to lord over all other species on the planet. Every other species competes directly with, or consumes directly, the other species in its environment. If they didn't want to be consumed by humans, they should have evolved to be better than us, but as a matter of fact, they did not. Top this off with the fact that were all of humans to switch to a vegan/vegetarian diet, it would be catastrophic in scope, since the availability of high yield farming land needed to grow food is severely limited (and diminishes with each yield) compared to low grade pasture land used for the raising and consuming of animals, there would also be massive changes to animal populations resulting in near collapse of environments that are kept in check due to human cultivation, resulting in massive die off several animal species, and an unprecedented dying of the human population world wide. Don't even get me started on the fucking obliteration of fresh water reserves world wide to sustain growing crops.

Attached: 20180318_161934.jpg (159x135, 16K)

Vegans are fucking retarded, everyone knows that, they are annoying and their cultist ideology doesn't make any fucking sense in the real world.

Here is a better question though.

Would it be ethical and efficient to eat human meat though? It is certainly a waste for resources in a world that is lacking in something as nutritious meat.

I know that there is something called prions on the meat that makes people go crazy, but if we could fix that through meat processing, would that be a logical solution to food scarcity and the waste that human bodies provides.

Would you eat human meat if was processed in a way that it would be unrecognizable?

Attached: 1484250759658.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

Vegans literally hate animals.

>humanity becomes vegan
>animal existance is almost completely limited to wild life
>cows, chickens and pigs go extinct except for their feral relatives
>wild animal habitat get's destroyed more and more by vegan agriculture
>wild animals go extinct