Is this the only movie that all of Sup Forums agrees is pure kino?

Is this the only movie that all of Sup Forums agrees is pure kino?

no one dislikes The Thing

This, The Thing is pure golden kino

Overrated and not scary at all

Nah but it'd be in Sup Forums's top 3.

>Starship Troopers
>The Thing
>The Warriors

Good list too. As much as everyone here is a pleb and has a completely awful opinion on just about every facet of everything. The list that we all seemed to have agreed on is pretty fantastic.

But shh please. Because unfortunately if you keep pointing this out, that list will dissolve.

Looooook it's quite literally already happening.

The Thing aged like milk and was boring in the first place. The Warriors is one of the most boring movies there is. Why people praise it is beyond anyone with taste.

Replace Starship Troopers with Predator

Faggot

You goin' faggot on me, Sup Forums?

I wish I could say all of Sup Forums likes Road Warrior, but one or two plebs think Fury Road is better

>a mad max without Mel can be better

nah m8

also Robocop is widely appreciated here I think

Starship Troopers is quite easily the best of the three that he named though. Stop flaunting your pleb around so proudly please.

It's a tough call though. Whilst I think Road Warrior edges out Fury Road in terms of the overall Mad Max feel and aesthetic, Fury Road is easily Miller's most impressive work and you're a fucking liar if you don't agree with that.

The Warriors is overrated.

The Thing is a masterpiece.

>Most impressive work

With a full crew and a shitload of Hollywood bucks behind it? Nah

Road Warrior did so much more with so much less

Not about doing more with less or whatever garbage you're talking about. He put more effort into Fury Road then anything else that he's done. He said so himself. The different speeds per frame thing that he did is just fucking crazy enough on its own.

>The Warriors is overrated.
This. Never understood why it appeals so much to the 16-22 year old crowd.

jesus christ this must be bait

>The Warriors is overrated
>The thing is a masterpiece
What the fuck are you smoking my man?

>TFW watching TNG Tapestry episode
Q tells Picard if chooses death he would get to spend the rest of eternity with Q. Picard reaction is great but I think he is being totally narrow minded. Q might be an ass but he is also an omnipotent being, so I'm guessing that Picard and Q could full the time with all sorts of stuff.

The Wanderers > The Warriors

both are kinos though

>Predator
I wonder why Rambo I is never mentioned in this context. I too prefer Predator but Rambo I was also good and still looks fresh today as there are no VFX that could age.

The original is better and fury road is on par

Not memeing

>Caring about Mad Max: Feminism ftw

Sup Forums likes Apocalypto.

but you posted a shit movie

this, the Thing with mew is the best movie ever

28 here and i've never seen it. The whole thing looks shit, cheesy and off putting.

>Is this the only movie that all of Sup Forums agrees is pure kino?
Kill yourself consensus faggot

>boring
>terrible special effects
>terrible actors
>completely illogical terrible aim by the Terminator
>stupid sound effects when the terminator skeleton moves it sounds like he doesn't weigh anything

wanna try again bubba?

>we
fuck off reddit.

>Robocop is widely appreciated
This is true and widely appreciated is a good way to put it without sounding stupid because no matter what the movie is there will always be some fag saying it's shit.

this must be reddit

>original is better

It's a good first film, but come on now

Watched T2 yesterday. It was pretty good, could literally find nothing to not like.

true, I was talking about the first nigga

Road Warrior has the classic Mad Max aesthetics but the original has better characters and a better arc for Max

I don't care about Papagallo and his men so it's hard for me to care about the whole story

>Better characters

Such as?
I'll grant you Papagallo was pretty dull, but I don't see how it applies for anyone else

>The Wanderers

Good taste

t. pleb

i think original is better desu, not that i dislike RW

It's hard to compare the two. First is a cop movie set in a dystopian future, the second is a western after everything's gone to shit. The only things that connect the two are Max and his car.

Surely we can all agree on the original Die Hard, right?

Goose and Max's family mainly, but Johnny the Boy and Toecutter are de facto better villains than Humungus since they killed/hurt/threatened more compelling characters. Humungus is great but his defeat wasn't nearly as satisfying as Johnny's

Road Warrior had the gyro captain and the doggo though, which are both cool