Miss USA 2016 "Women as tough as men."

>"As a woman in the United States Army, I think it was an amazing job by our government to allow women to integrate into every branch of the military," she said.

>"We are just as tough as men. As a commander of my unit, I'm powerful, I am dedicated and it is important that we recognize that gender does not limit us in the United States."

people.com/article/miss-usa-2016-winner-deshauna-barber-army

I want to put her theory to the test. I'm challenging miss usa 2016 to a sanctioned MMA fight. I'm male, 5'7 manlet, out of shape and no fight training at all. If she can beat me then it proves women really are as tough as men. If I win she has to cook me a steak.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we are just as tough as men
>with far lower PT standards
>with far greater mental fragility in the face of battle
>with a monthly bleed session that renders us insane

K.

she's probably kick you are ass 2bh OP

If you're below 6 feet you don't qualify as a man

she looks really strong with those toothpick arms.
I dont even think she could fight her way out of a wet paper bag.

She's inactive reserve. She's got as much military experience as I do--which is to say, none.

I killed two niggers when I lived in south Africa but sadly I am 5'9 Do I count

Which animal show is this?

Tough and Powerful arent necessarily the same thing. Im not saying that women are even as tough as men, but being tough is more about how much pain and bullshit you can take, not how hard you can punch.

Wait until they get captured as POWs by our current enemy who regards women as property

They will then have something to really cry about.

No, you're just a murderous manlet.

If women are as tough as men, that must mean that they WANT to get raped.

I understand now.

Of course ms USA is a chimp.

Wait what bro? Most men don't want to be raped.

Miss USA here. Y'all are just jealous that I am so strong and beautiful. I could beat yo ass in a fight.

When will women realise that men are biologically stronger in terms of muscles

> As a commander of my unit, I'm powerful
With that mentality, I bet her subordinates absolutely worship her.
t. officer

>implying monkeys can type and swing from branches at the same time

Almost tricked me bro.

when will you learn that leftists, feminists and SJWs don't care about scientific facts?

Reality:

>Man overpowers woman.
>Woman is raped.

Womynz as "tough as men."

>Man cannot overpower woman.
>Woman ALLOWS rape.

So it's not rape at all, but buyer's remorse. Of course this all hinges on a woman being "as tough as a man."

So if Ms. USA says so it must be true. Women allow themselves to be raped.

Thats racist

Inactive reserves is only post active duty I belive. I did 4 years active duty then on my contract is another 4 years of inactive reserves which basically means if shit goes down then they will pull me back into active duty till the end of my full contract in 2019 for me anyway. You can't just sign straight into inactive reserves to my knowledge.

Obviously she didn't see the study the US Marines performed:
qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/

>those fucking twig arms

even for a regular woman those look malnourished, never mind a military officer. Unless she's some sort of kungfu legend with magical powers.

Blah blah blah I'm a military whore

she would rekt you faggot

>with a monthly bleed session that renders us insane

Fine then
Give me the strongest 10% of women to challenge to an armwrestle, I'd probably beat every single one

>government to allow women to integrate into every branch of the military

>When will women realise that men are biologically stronger in terms of muscles

Never. It's all a social construct, don't you know?

Tits or gtfo

Did Jessica Lynch get her fellow soldiers killed?