Tfw there will never be another shill campaign as hilariously overt and obnoxious as the one for this film

>tfw there will never be another shill campaign as hilariously overt and obnoxious as the one for this film

Anybody else miss the Brigade Marketing guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/55481967/#55481967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just marathoned the new It Follows.

Anyone can redpill me on some similar films?

what is this brigade marketing you speak of?

>I didn't like it so it must have been shilled

What does it to you when you're in the minority and the majority of the public AND critics loved it ?

>people on Sup Forums actually like a movie
>they're marketing shills

I just saw It Follows™ and I think you'd really like it, you should buy a ticket man!
I don't know about this "shill" which you speak of, but it's a really great film!

>marathoned
>movie shorter than 3 hours

I hate it too when people on a movie discussion board talk about a movie.

Music was great. Really dug the atmosphere. Characters felt a bit weak. Still preferred the Yabbadabbadook.

>you
>being this new

HEY GUYS ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE PURGE?

I marathoned an episode of Eric Andre Show. It's pretty good!

now that, that was a legit fucking shill

Reminder that the director had a meltdown on Sup Forums.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/55481967/#55481967

CAN YOU #SURVIVETHENIGHT?
GET H Y P E

GTFO

Bullshit, It Follows and Spec Ops: The Line are the only two legitimate times when someone shilled their product on Sup Forums, 3 if you count CTR shilling Hillary on Sup Forums.

warcraft movie was shilled here by a namefag
i checked the archive and 90% of his posts were about it
i called him on it, he ignored me and dropped the name shortly after
but i already forgot what his name was so take it as you wish

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/55481967/#55481967
how can you tell that was him?

Indie games on Sup Forums.
Luckily, one of them turned out to be a good.

Also, you forget
>artists on Sup Forums
>youtubers everywhere
etc

>I keep a record of all the times anyone has ever advertised anything ever
boy, you're retarded.

test

Did the Warcraft movie come out?
What was the reaction? Was it good?

It was a half decent horror movie and was on Netflix; only makes sense a whole bunch of plebs on Sup Forums talked about it.

The date coincides with the film's release on VOD.

Not him, but it must suck having a sub-par memory.

>thinking you know when people are marketing or just shitposting/discussing
>missing the point completely
it must suck being just as retarded as he is.

Nah.

It follows barely had any marketing (both here and outside of Sup Forums), that's why barely anybody saw it, at least that's the impression i'm getting. The Babadook on the other hand...

I think the most obvious case of shilling are the shows/originals on Netflix. Shows legitimately shilled here by marketers, such as Strangers Things, in threads in which you can tell immediately by the way the posts are made and the vernacular the shills use. I remember Rick and Morty originally was shilled to hell and back before it took off, and Dan Harmon and one the actors were confirmed to have been posting at one time. That Don Hertzfeld movie was also shilled heavily which coincidentally was at the time it had been released on the web and Netflix. Point is people shill shit all the time here, you'd have to be really naive to ignore even the possibility of it happening. It's not unique to Sup Forums. Online marketers target all kinds of online forums/sites, like Reddit, and so on.

>on Sup Forums
I've only mentioned shit that gets shilled here, but i'm sure countless of crap gets shilled on other boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /biz/ (last time I checked they implemented IDs because of all the legit shilling that was going on)

>>thinking you know when people are marketing or just shitposting/discussing
>having shit pattern recognition skills
Who's the real retard here, user?

people like you are the reason this board and Sup Forums are both dying
kindly kill yourself

Gibe me dat guuuud succ, user.