When will they leave?

When will they leave?

Never, die wh*tey die

we're not talking about you Tyrone

When will they leave?

I know this is hard for you to understand, Jamal, But White Men love their children and want to be fathers to them.

>his
You didn't read the title properly.

>away for 3 years
>meets his 2 month old baby
Really fires my neurons.

We're not racists, we really aren't. But multiculturalism isn't our brand. We're a country of assimilation, not integration. And they refuse to assimilate. We've had millions of immigrants before north Africans and Africans, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese, polish, etc. They all assimilated just fine. The arabs are the only ones who didn't and as long as they keep giving Arab names to their children, dressing like arabs, speaking arabic in our streets, they will be discriminated against, rightfully so. We are a very tolerant country. But in France, you have to be French.

>We're not racists, we really aren't.
I'm sure you really believe that :^)))

There wouldn't be so many of them here if that were the case.

Why do they come?
Aren't you bullying them enough?

It's the other way around, arabs bully the French on a daily basis

God.
I thought the French were THE bullies of Europe.

We were the good guys user. Arabs are the tools in an enterprise of sabotage of France. Whatever they do here they do it because the establishment let's them, encourages them even. Bit like your blacks. Absurd crime rates, nocive culture, but still always defended by people who don't have to live with them.

>I thought the French were THE bullies of Europe.
On what fucking timeline do you live

history classes here are very pro-brit here (exception being the war for independence of course), we are still Anglos in that regard.

nothing triggers me more than immigrants complaining about racism

should natives complain about racism then?

>American education

this is a huge problem imo

when the general public speaks about integration they actually mean assimilation, when politicians and foreigners speak about integration they mean it in its actual sense, but that's obviously not enough
they start bitching about how they speak german and work or some shit, but just aren't culturally german besides that

our politicians our such limp-wristed faggots that they never demand assimilation, this only leads to living next to each other but not living together...

I didn't realize there was a difference between "integration" and "assimilation" until today.

Damn..

rly made u thinc?

It rly maid me thnik (that American edjucayshun is shit)
Either that, or I'm just stupid. Or both.

maybe he was home on vacation/break 11 months earlier? is this not in the range of possibility, any american militaryfags here?

Typically you deploy for 9 months max without leave so he has probably been home 2 or 3 times atleast.People don't seem to realise this isn't the old days and we have jet engine aircraft now.

these "soldiers" can return home on holidays you subhuman fuck

if it was pro-brit it would focus on us being bullied by the brits you fucking idiot